• Please log in to reply
7703 replies to this topic

#7401 GrayScales

GrayScales

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:05 AM

Maro just got back from a two-day trip to Hong Kong and Macao. She did a long write up about it and posted it on her PRESS blog. She spent one day at Hong Kong's Disneyland and the next day shopping in Macao, getting there via a one hour ferry boat ride. There are a few pics, not enough though.

https://pressblog.me...s/104451?page=1

She was there with 越智ゆらの (Ochi Yulano) who is known as ゆらゆら (Yulayula) in her professional role as a model.

iqeHp1l.jpg

While on vacation Kanon recorded a lot of video and put together a #彼女感 (#A sense of her) video...

HDEotCY.jpg click

...and Yulano uploaded a couple of pictures of them together.

I9R5hva.jpg

JXqBN8y.jpg

Mahiro from Fairies and Yulano are Kansai friends and I have mentioned her a few times in the Fairies thread. She also has a relationship with Kanon and sometimes tweets about their time together.

Jiybkx1.jpg click

Here she posted some pictures from a "flower garden date" and a couple of hours later gave credit for the pictures to Maro.

aWvVwFB.jpg

Then in her tweet the next day she posted pictures of them together...

U0XgZMj.jpg

LFLs4qt.jpg

7x1t9RL.jpg

...and closed with the tag...

ゆらまろ

...YulaMaro

#7402 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:50 AM

https://twitter.com/...906254908489731

https://twitter.com/...908864285794310

https://twitter.com/...911395124563968

Maro made some interesting tweets. Don't really understand enough of it to really translate well. But the gist of it seems to be saying:

In an age where anyone can be an idol, H!P really is great. People that easily become an idol can just as easily let go of being an idol, but being in Kenshuusei, through the years of frustration and painful experiences, has shown to be helpful in life.

She thinks she might want her future kids to become idols too lol.

If H!P is still around by that time, that'll be quite something.

#7403 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:21 AM

^
The only part you really missed/skipped was her saying that the people who wander in and out of the idol industry (people who let go of being an idol easily) are the ones who call it a "black" industry. (Black here, being like "black market" as in, underhanded) and the industry is severe enough to make people hide behind calling it black, but above and beyond that, idols lives are the stuff dreams are made of.

(obviously not a direct translation)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#7404 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:19 AM

https://twitter.com/...759001666998273

Maro says she wants to make idols

Maro for producer

#7405 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:47 PM

I would totally branch out for Maro Pro.  She's done well so far as a lyricist, so it would be interesting to see what she could do as a producer for a group.  It wouldn't surprise me if she were given primary songwriting responsibilities for a group in the future at the very least.  Between everyone's experience and education in H!P, we're always coming one step closer to a group fully managed by a team of former H!P idols.

Maro - lyricist

Rina - costume/fashion

Dawa - art/design

Maho - photographer

Rikako - dance

Even before dipping into the rest of H!P for marketing (Yamaki) or composition (Maa), you could almost make a team out of Angerme alumnae.

#7406 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:56 PM

I would be ready for an idol group produced by by former h!p members. Like what Linlin is up to in China but on an even larger scale.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#7407 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:53 PM

Maro's pet rabbit Latte, who was once featured in a Hello! Pro Time segment, has passed away. She had him as a pet for 13 years!

Attached Files

#7408 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 05:52 AM

^ I remember him, can't believe a rabbit can live that long

#7409 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 06:33 PM

Yes, it's a long lifetime for a rabbit. :o

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#7410 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 09:33 PM

Not sure why I'm just seeing this. I'm not sure why I'm crying. I'm not sure why this is my favorite smilage songs.... I'm just here on christmas crying because I was so moved seeing Maro on stage again, her and Ayacho. Now ayacho is gonna leave.... this is certainly the hardest part of being a fan.... dealing with the loss.

Maro performing Yume Miru 15 in 2018

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#7411 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:20 AM

Makoto trying not to tear up at the end and trying to get back on script was a great way to cap off that powerful moment in H!P history.

#7412 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:31 AM

After all, he knew all that woman when were just little girls and sure feels like a father (or uncle at least) for them. ^_^

Another funny video, Kanon with Ayaka Wada in DERO!

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x5mzuoj

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#7413 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 04:01 AM

Maro took purikura with Kananan And MeiMei.

#7414 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:43 AM

Happy 24th birthday, Maro!

#7415 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:19 PM

Oh didn't know I missed her birthday. Happy birthday Maro!

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#7416 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:31 AM

Maro started a Youtube channel!

#7417 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:08 AM

^

*INSTANTLY SUBSCRIBES*

caCYGi9.jpg

#7418 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:12 AM

Awww yessss!!!! More Maro!!!!

#7419 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:46 AM

I don't know why it's taken me this long for it to fully register that she's a university graduate. She's probably gotten a lot of that wayward energy spent by now, so this channel could be a nice hobby for her if she wants to keep busy. I'd hope so, anyway, if it means regularly getting to see more Maro.

#7420 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 03:24 PM

More former idols could open her own channels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users