• Please log in to reply
7703 replies to this topic

#7321 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:42 AM

Poor thing. She could be passing through depression. That's a mental illnes which affects everything.

#7322 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:46 AM

Little Kanyon is adorable ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#7323 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

C6pcgu5U8AAS8dk_zpszcpzefox.jpg

Maro..  ^^; 

#7324 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:46 PM

She seems fine from what she very regularly posts on Twitter. She's been pushing the song she did for Ju=Ju lately for release week, and was in Osaka H!P shop the other day. https://twitter.com/...882608141836290

I feel really sorry that she has a mental illness. But it's funny you thought she seemed fine from her twitter posts. I'm not saying she didn't seem fine. Just...the pictures and videos she posts always make me feel uncomfortable. They are always somewhat off and pointless. :,,,3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#7325 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:31 AM

Apparently Maro was approached to be in someones youtube video but lied about her age to get them to go away ^^;

@4:00

#7326 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:14 AM

O-O what were they asking in the first place? The girl with her looks like Rinapuu? 

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#7327 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

Yea it does look like Rinapuu and Nyon XD Also lol at 17 XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#7328 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:16 PM

O-O what were they asking in the first place? The girl with her looks like Rinapuu? 

They were asking about complaints girls have regarding sex, so for the sake of the idol reputation it's for the best that she had the foresight to lie about her age so that neither of them would have to stick around. This YouTuber (at least the one with the Kabuki paint) has caught idols on the street before, somehow, when they spotted Ebichu's Mayama getting something from a ¥10,000 vending machine. 

DDOhydd.gif

#7329 Hexoone

Hexoone

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

^ Heck. what a thing to ask people. 

still, I wonder if they both knew what was going on and lied their way out hahaha. 

#7330 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:50 PM

They were asking about complaints girls have regarding sex, so for the sake of the idol reputation it's for the best that she had the foresight to lie about her age so that neither of them would have to stick around. This YouTuber (at least the one with the Kabuki paint) has caught idols on the street before, somehow, when they spotted Ebichu's Mayama getting something from a ¥10,000 vending machine. 

Sure they know what they are doing with that since they can get more views when people spot the video and post it on forums. Smart for Maro to get herself out of it before she's poked into saying something un-idolish or off script that might point out that she's sexually active that'd not be good for marketing her image as repulsive as it is. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#7331 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

I'm around Kanon's age and I probably wouldn't want to answer questions like that from a random man either, image or not. 

She's also showed up on a blog that took photos of random fashion (I think Rina might have also been with her then too lol) so I'm guessing she hangs out in places where they figure they might get lots of responses from young people for stuff like this?

#7332 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:46 PM

This video in particular was in Shibuya, where there are always tons of young people and the Ange members have been spotted there before. 

DDOhydd.gif

#7333 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

I don't think the other girl is Rinapuu. She doesn't look that much like her and her voice is different.

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#7334 Hexoone

Hexoone

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:44 AM

Sure they know what they are doing with that since they can get more views when people spot the video and post it on forums. Smart for Maro to get herself out of it before she's poked into saying something un-idolish or off script that might point out that she's sexually active that'd not be good for marketing her image as repulsive as it is. 

Are you implying that Maro is sexually active? :arrow: Is there something you know that we don't? XD

I'm guessing Japanese people don't really know how to reject people so she just lied her age to prevent rejecting them lol. 

^ Her eyes and her bangs looked totally like Rinapuu's though. Couldn't hear the voice clearly through their masks 

#7335 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:01 PM

Are you implying that Maro is sexually active? :arrow: Is there something you know that we don't? XD

I'm guessing Japanese people don't really know how to reject people so she just lied her age to prevent rejecting them lol. 

^ Her eyes and her bangs looked totally like Rinapuu's though. Couldn't hear the voice clearly through their masks 

Well nothing is direct for Japanese people and they have this thing about face so they often reject people in a round about way, I think for her it was just a quick way to get out of discussing weird subjects while being recorded. We'd never know if she is unless a scandal came out or she said something weird that made it seem like she's knowledgeable about sex so no I'm not implying that she is just that she could easily slip up and let on that she is. 

She's an attractive young woman Seal so it wouldn't be that surprising if she's had a boyfriend and/or sex. Not good for the career though. 

As for the girl she's with doesn't Rina have her hair dyed lighter than a natural black? Hard to say because they change their hair all the time and people upload old pictures a lot so it gets confusing unless you are at their events currently. The guy interviewing also clearly knows who Maro is and pays mostly attention to her and shakes her hand where as he doesn't bother the other girl so much so I feel like she's probably not that recognisable like an idol etc. It does look a bit like Rinapuu but hard to tell from the angle, it might just be a case of people looking for her to look like a member of Angerme because people just expect the members to be hanging out together so it's like "Oh she looks like Rina a bit so it must be her, who else would it be?"

Maybe it's this girl? Attached File  Fukuda Kanon-703500.jpg   142.14K   0 downloads

TEAM TAKECHAN

#7336 Hexoone

Hexoone

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

^ Hahahaha. I was joking about the implying part but that's her private life and I don't want to know anything about it XD

Ninja level of avoidance though.

#7337 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:33 PM

Why would this be a scandal? She's not an idol anymore, she's off age... Honestly it's just nothing we should be interested in. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#7338 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

In her blog, Maro erased Yuukarin's image from Angerme's pic.

maro%20yuukarin_zps8nbisziv.jpg

This girl is the devil  ^^; 

#7339 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:41 AM

^Amazing photoshop skills. I wonder if was Yuukarin's request or they can't just simply put her on there? .-.

#7340 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:08 AM

They went together so I doubt there was any malicious intent. Probably because Maro's still signed with UFP, unlike Yuukarin, so they don't really have full permission to post her face on their Ameba blogs.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users