• Please log in to reply
7703 replies to this topic

#7481 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 11:09 PM

Full face of make up while in the bath uh?

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#7482 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 12:56 AM

^

Sure, you wear makeup to your photoshoot, even if the venue is a bathtub. :ph34r:

:D 

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#7483 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 11:21 PM

^ Was it for a photoshoot? My bad, I thought it was her taking random pics in her bath.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#7484 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:06 AM

^
Oh, I didn’t mean official photoshoot... I don’t KNOW but I just assumed that she planned to send some bath pics to her former group members, out on makeup and took some bath selfies...

Like, I don’t think it was spur of the moment, while in the bath, thinking, “y’know, while I’m here, why don’t I...”
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#7485 kaiguy

kaiguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:19 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=Zk16XT8Y40c

#7486 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:37 PM

^ That last Maro homemade video is a godddamn piece of art.   :arrow:

#7487 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:43 PM

Poor Maro, ZOC has gone out of business. 

https://livedoor.blo.../3/d36c2c75.jpg

https://livedoor.blo.../2/82c21a55.jpg

#7488 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:50 PM

damn that was fast. rip

#7489 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:36 PM

No, they haven't, they announced a hiatus, and those images are of the statements made announcing Kanano's graduation, not the hiatus. The grad announcement was very poorly received by fans (there's drama) and so they're pausing activities so that they can determine how to move forward.
DDOhydd.gif

#7490 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:52 PM

Berryz is still on "hiatus"

#7491 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:54 PM

ohhhh that makes more sense, thanks for the clarification ^^ still super messy though, i hope they can resolve things without ultimately disbanding (especially since maro literally just got there lmao)

#7492 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 11:24 PM

Berryz is still on "hiatus"

Berryz explicitly stated from the get-go the hiatus was indefinite, and it was clear that that was just a nice way of saying disbandment. This is not the same scenario.

And yes, it is very, very messy. I think I've caught up with the timeline of events but yeah, it's chaos.
DDOhydd.gif

#7493 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 11:32 PM

Things are more complicated..

Kanano say she was fired and she was accused of taking drugs

https://twitter.com/...088273712320515

and ZOC left Ekoms Production (maybe kicked out? :ph34r: ) and they are now without agency.

https://twitter.com/...417438558789634

Maro brings trouble wherever she goes.  ^^;

#7494 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 11:52 PM

^ It's a lot more complicated than even that, trust. 

DDOhydd.gif

#7495 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 12:13 AM

^ Tell me, pliz, i love gossip.   :itadakimasu:

#7496 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 12:59 AM

Here is the timeline, as best I am able to follow it. Most of the items in reference have been deleted, but Twitter is full of screenshots so I will provide them where I am able.

-Kanano goes on the variety show Out Deluxe on a solo appearance as a member of zoc. When asked to introduce the other members, she describes Seiko as the "mental health queen," with seemingly little ill intent.

-Seiko loses it on her blog and posts a long rant about how much she has going on and how outraged she is that someone would make fun of her and her mental health. 

-Kanano's immediate graduation and withdrawal from their agency is announced.

-Seiko goes on Instagram and posts a video of the remaining zoc members singing. At some point, Seiko chants the names of all zoc members, including graduated members, which now also includes Kanano.

-This is brought to Kanano's attention, who describes the move as: "Masturbatory. Even though I was driven out, my name is still being used by them to present this rosy view of things. What a bankruptcy of character, they're messed up."

-Nishii then subtweets: "Forced out?!!?!, Are you okay? I guess you're still at it, since you can't even uphold the law"

-Kanano responds with photos of clean drug tests: "I even got tested and they were all clear but rumors are still being spread about me, this sucks"

She follows up with: "It's not about what to believe or something bad, I didn't want to quit zoc, my drug tests were negative and I have the paperwork to prove it, and that's just reality at this point."

-Kanano goes on Korekore's twicast and says she was told by a producer (unnamed, possibly Seiko) that she had to take drug tests weekly in order to stay in the group.

-Maro tweets: "Don't make a mistake in what you believe... Please let me happily be an idol"

Seiko's husband also makes some cryptic tweets along the lines of: "The truth holds the cards here."

-Seiko deletes her socials.

-A woman identified as Yurinya goes on Korekore's twicast, allegedly as a friend of Kanano's, to say that Nishii is having an affair with popular YouTuber Shibayuu (married and expecting his second child with his wife). She names specific items that he has given her, allegedly, that fans found documentation of Nishii using.

-Screenshots are leaked where there is presumed illicit material (drugs) in the vicinity of Kanano and her belongings (her wallet is seen in some of the shots, which she neither confirms nor denies is hers). 

-Kanano explains that these were found on Google, but then changes her story to say that a friend posted them on a private Instagram, and that the only people who would have seen it were the other zoc members and that Seiko and Nishii are the ones spreading these rumors. 

-Due to fan uproar about the way Kanano left the group, the insistence of the other members to get involved, the confusion surrounding whether Kanano has used drugs or associates with people who use drugs or not, and whatever the hell else is going on behind the scenes, zoc announces a suspension of activities and that they are no longer with their agency. 

I think that's everything. Maybe. It's a lot.

DDOhydd.gif

#7497 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:30 AM

lmaoooo wtf this is an absolute mess. it's like the more i read the more absurd it got. but anyway i hope things don't escalate further (especially considering how closely tied seiko and maro are to h!p), though considering how ridiculous the situation already is i doubt it'll calm down in any way

#7498 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 06:04 AM

Well, you also have to keep i' mind that basically ZoC is a gathering of a bunch of delinquent, in the litteral sense of the word.

#7499 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 06:24 AM

She won't stay away for long, I expect something announced soon.

#7500 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 05:05 PM

OMG poor Maro she just wants to be an idol...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users