• Please log in to reply
7703 replies to this topic

#7421 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:38 PM

I'd never heard that she graduated and remember when she dropped out. According to the hello wikis page, she did go back:

"On April 2, 2013, she announced on her official blog that she had become an official university student, as she attended her first day of university.[21] In May 2015, she announced that she took a temporary leave from university in order devote most of her time into her last months in ANGERME and would go back after graduating from Hello! Project.[22]

In April 2017, Fukuda entered her last year of university[23] and presumably graduated in spring 2018."

It's really hard to scoop the H!O crowd, I was expecting to break the news of her YT channel but I'm a little late. :) I will say I consider this a possible career move, she didn't say she merely started a channel, she is now a YOUTUBER which follows her opening up a food blog along with her other social media. I think she's aiming to be some sort of influencer as well as possibly returning to singing. I love her version of CG's Konamaiki Girl to which she wrote the lyrics (as well as Ayacho's graduation song).......and she's now selling on iTunes. This video is evidently an MV?

#7422 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 05:36 AM

She literally mentions in her announcement regarding her YT channel that she’s self producing - I figured she meant the MV is self produced, but she is probably extending that to her entire “brand” that she’s building herself, starting with her YouTube channel and such.

#7423 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 07:48 AM

まろ♀ lol

It has been about 4 years now that fans have been entertaining the idea of members returning in a professional capacity behind the scenes and Maro has been at the center of a lot of that speculation largely thanks to her credits as a songwriter. There are a few things that building her brand could do in this regard, which could largely affect the type of contract she could get if she does decide to have a closer relationship with UF in the future aside from just creating lyrics for them.

If she can show competence in her ability to self-produce and build her brand, it could establish not only that she could have the capabilities to manage and produce in a professional capacity, but also does so in a way that may allow her to retain enough personal independence as a talent that she could be hired independently under a fixed-term contract without being classified as an employee. If she's an independent contractor and not classified as an employee, that allows under Japanese law for her to retain ownership of any intellectual property (songs, youtube vids, and other influencer content) that she creates while working with UF if she isn't legally under their direct employ. That preserves some flexibility to switch to an indefinite contract if she does end up in a more permanent role with the company. It would also mean that if she and UF come to terms on a professional return as a performer, that she could then have leverage to transition into having separate employee and entertainer contracts.

It's all still wishful thinking, but I would be thrilled to one day be watching an event where members of a group start going crazy and panicking because suddenly a Maro version of their Single starts playing before she steps out to make an announcement.

#7424 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:57 AM

All that is possible......as well as the idea that all of those years being under contract weren't that lucrative, especially since she discovered what kind of money you can really make with songwriting royalties. So it's possible that she will shy away from any sort of "management" and take full control of her own career, controlling her own content and exposure and reaping ALL the dividends to herself. She's a smart girl.

#7425 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:34 PM

Just after two days, already over 56k views on the video and the channel is just shy of 12k subscribers. Good like ratio, over 660 comments at the time of typing, and she seems to be actively reading and liking comments for good community interaction. Good job, Maro!

#7426 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:05 PM

A new song by Maro??

#7427 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:31 PM

^ I thinkk it's a HP Kenshuusei song from their first album.

#7428 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:38 AM

<3  <3  <3

#7429 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:05 AM

I think this DERO video was put here in its moment, but it's subtitled and I like this contest a lot. ^_^

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x5mzuoj

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#7430 GrayScales

GrayScales

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 03:07 PM

3IMe02d.png click

🦋Notice🦋
Rina Katsuta's graduation solo song
Totteoki no Oshale o Shite
I wrote the lyrics!
Look forward to the release ...

The official announcement includes the statement...

And this single's [Regular Edition A] will include the September 25th Rina Katsuta Graduation solo song Totteoki no Oshale o Shite.

#7431 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:58 PM

I guess she fully forgave Rina for the tooth :good:

caCYGi9.jpg

#7432 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:36 PM

I'm so happy to see her writing more and more lyrics! I hope she will release a covers album like 
Takui... (which I still need to buy...)

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#7433 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:58 AM

I guess she fully forgave Rina for the tooth :good:

Now this is something I don't remember. What is the story? Lol

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#7434 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:51 AM

^ I have a very fuzzy memory of it but think it was in DVD Magazine and Kanon was behind Rina which was doing smth (impersonation? dance? some wacko stuff that Smileage members used to do?) and accidentally hit her sempai, breaking the tip of her tooth. Can't find video or screenshots, hope someone can provide it :huh: 

caCYGi9.jpg

#7435 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:58 AM

It was an early webstream, if I'm remembering the same thing, and my fuzzy memory has it that they were doing that game with the squeeky hammer and hardhat ,and Kanon got hit by the hardhat. Don't remember her tooth being broken though.

#7436 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:30 PM

^ Then me and some anon have a Mandela effect (#14) wotaintranslation.com/2014/12/16/tell-me-about-all-the-instances-of-katsuta-rinapuu-being-a-total-jerk/

caCYGi9.jpg

#7437 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 04:24 AM

I had the clip of the toy hammer and hat at one point, but I think it was that when Rina grabbed the hat, she accidentally smacked Maro in the chin as she pulled it up. When Kanon gets hit, she clasps her mouth and turns around, muffling a scream for Ayacho to let her know something was wrong. The 2ki then started singing Chotto Mate Kudasai into the camera to stall for time while her mouth was being looked at. Whether or not that resulted in a broken tooth is beyond my memory, but it is very possible.

#7438 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 10:38 PM

xxx

#7439 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:01 PM

The Maro i love

Spoiler

#7440 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 02:14 PM

Fukuda Kanon's father has passed away (he was just 49).

https://www.instagra.../p/B5peIIQBRb6/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users