• Please log in to reply
3073 replies to this topic

#2421 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

2011 has been a very bad year, not only in my life, but also at hello project: we lost 3 important member this year, in a very short period of time !

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#2422 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:47 PM

^And yet we gained 8 wonderful new girls not to mention a bunch of new Eggs.

#2423 sa1234

sa1234

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

Here's a rough translation of the rest of the official announcement.
http://s-mileage.jp/info/3298

Thank you for your support.

We have a important announcement regarding Maeda Yuuka from Smileage.
On the 31th of December 2011 Maeda will be graduating from Smileage and Hello! Project.

Comment from Tsunku:

Thank you for supporting Smileage and Hello!Project.
We have a announcement concerning Maeda Yuuka from Smileage.
She joined Hello!Project Eggs in 2004 and started her training. After that as a member of Smileage she had her indies debut and on May 2010 her major debut. Even though she's been a member from the beginning, she expressed her will to concentrate on getting in to a university.

She might have been able to be a idol and study at the same time, but she might not be dexterous enough. So we came to the conclusion that she'll continue until the end of the year and then graduate from Smileage and Hello!Project to concentrate on studying.

It's a regrettable announcement for everyone who has cheered for her, but we should accept it as a good change of the course of her life. Everyone please continue to to watch over her even on her new course.

And, Smileage will continue it's progress. The last single with these 7 members "Please Miniskirt Postwoman" will be promoted with high spirits.

End of the announcement. Thank you very much.

Comment from Maeda Yuuka:
http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=1115

Smileage will continue to evolve with changes to it's members just like Morning Musume.
We're going to move forward by changing.
Please continue supporting Smileage and Hello!Project

Hello!Project

#2424 sferris

sferris

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:00 PM

There is a small fan movement to try to convince Yuuka on 11/23 at the Mobekimasu event not to quit. They will be arranging some cheers and hoping Yuuka can hear what they say. I don't think it'll do anything but I'll keep you guys posted.

#2425 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:17 PM

all i have to say is...

this leaves a void in my top five...
Posted Image

#2426 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:27 PM

^ +1

There is a small fan movement to try to convince Yuuka on 11/23 at the Mobekimasu event not to quit. They will be arranging some cheers and hoping Yuuka can hear what they say. I don't think it'll do anything but I'll keep you guys posted.

If anything, this will just make her feel sad and more guilty than she already does. I guess it was hard for Saki. But it will probably be even harder for Yuuka.

Or she is cold hearted and doesn't give a damn and acts like this on stage:

Posted Image

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2427 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:35 PM

Thinking about this... I couldn't concentrate on my class today. I found out at about 3pm and my class was from 3:10 to 6... Ahh I can't take it. I mean, One after another, people are going their separate ways... Ai-chan, Sakichy, Fuyuka, and now Yuuka... In just 3 and a half hours since I heard the news, I have been shaken up so much.

It's hard to explain, like I said, Yuuka was one of the first idols I found out about, and while I'm not a huge fan of her specifically, I think she's a great actress and it's a shame for the entertainment business to lose her... On another level, with her and Sakichy both graduating this year to focus on school/normal life/that kind of thing (which is the story I will believe unless there is a specific credible source of news saying otherwise)... It's like... S/mileage. The original S/mileage. It's half gone, as of January 1st. The four girls who were supposedly the four best eggs fit to debut into full idols... Two of them leaving, it's just... I don't hate Yuuka and Sakichy for it, it's their own choice. But it makes me so uneasy...

Even so, I think in terms of H!P it's a huge blow... Because Yuuka is the "face" of S/mileage. Personal favoritism aside (as it doesn't apply at all here)... Yuuka is one of the more popular members. She gets the most lines, more often than not... She's also one of the girls who sang more than just full group lines in the Mobekimasu single... It's just... Everything... It seems like it's crumbling to pieces. I mean, I have faith in H!P that they can pull forward... But after losing three singers who often took leads (Ai-chan, Yuuka, Sakichy) things are just... They're falling apart! I mean, sure, they can get other people to take their lines. But that's not even the point... It's like... Such a huge change, in the course of a full year. Right until the very last day.

If it was just Yuuka, or just Sakichy, or just Ai-chan, or just Fuyuka... If it were only one... The blow wouldn't be as hard. Frankly, Fuyuka leaving wasn't a huge blow since she wasn't there for very long, and she's welcome back as an egg when she's better... But still. She still had to leave. I might also mention the mass graduation of eggs as well. It's just... H!P has changed so much in just a year. Let's extend that to a year and one month, to include December 2010... Look at all the changes since then. Just look...!!

The egg lineup is drastically changed. Many eggs graduated, UUG, Kikka, and Sayaka. Also, some resigned, but we don't know the dates for them. We got 6 new eggs, 2 from the 9th gen MM auditions. S/mileage gains 5 new girls (2 out of eggs), but loses one right away... And 2 original members will have graduated by the end of this year. Morning Musume gained 8 new members (2 eggs, like S/mileage), but lost their lead singer, center girl, and leader. And last December they lost 3 members as well.

So many things are happening... It's just so mind boggling, and yet, when something else is announced like Yuuka's graduation, it's still a shock. It's like... What, all the changes up until now were not enough, you have to do more?? I mean... it's just so... I... I just don't know anymore. It's too much to wrap my head around.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#2428 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:36 PM

If anything, this will just make her feel sad and more guilty than she already does. I guess it was hard for Saki. But it will probably be even harder for Yuuka.

Or she is cold hearted and doesn't give a damn and acts like this on stage:
*Image removed*

You take that back. Yuuka is a heart warming, loving, caring girl.

#2429 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:48 PM

^ I love Yuuka since the day I saw her joining eggs. I was making a joke. Trying to easen up the situation.

But yeah I can understand why people are hurt. I am too. =(

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2430 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

I've liked her since Cinderella\Complex, I've seen her growing up... this hurts ;__; She's always been my fav member from S/mileage, I just can't believe she's leaving.

I noticed she looked sad after Sakichy graduation was announced, I guess S/mileage changing this much from one day to another really affected her.

Good luck to her in the future ;______;

g8aHT2F.gif

#2431 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

So, I visit H!O and check my notifications, noticing there was a new post in this topic... then another and another. When I saw around six, my heart sank. I immediately knew she was graduating, because of all the activity here. I always knew a day like this would come, but it makes it no easier. This time it's my favorite S/mileage member and my second favorite H!P member ever. Needless to say, I'm extremely upset.

#2432 HealthySummer

HealthySummer

Triple Threat :>

• Senpai
  • 2155 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:26 AM

Really? I cried when I heard the news and tears is still on my eyes right now. I love Yuuka to death. She's not the best H!P girl out there but she's still my favorite. She was one of the reason why I joined the H!P fandom at the very beginning. I'm gonna miss Yuuka :sob:

#2433 88racket88

88racket88

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

I wasn't expecting this so soon after Saki. :(

#2434 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:32 AM

You see what you did UFA/Tsunku?

You ruined a perfectly good group by trying to fix something that wasn't broken. I wouldn't be surprised if Ayaka and Kanon follow suit soon after.

I don't even like s/mileage but even I saw the potential they had and how well the members got along with one another.

And I don't buy this school excuse for a second.

6wtkWEI.jpg

Current Favourites - [Murotan] [Reirei[Kaede] [Yanamin[Aarii

#2435 aisacchan

aisacchan

~愛を信じてる~

• Senpai
  • 1856 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:40 AM

Oh no Yuukarin... she's my favorite in S/mileage, I'm so sad :sob:
Anyway good luck in the future

川*’ー’) ラブ ラブリー 愛ちゃん
48 推しメン : 渡辺麻友松井珠理奈松井玲奈

#2436 keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:57 AM

The convincing Yuuka event is a little mixed feelings for me. In a way, it gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, she might be so convinced that she loves being an idol and loves her fans that she decides to try very hard to do both university and idol life... but I really doubt even if she did have those feelings, she would be able to turn back. Plus, this might just make her feel more sad, guilty and ashamed that she can't do what the fans want. But at the same time, I really want her to just tell us that she can't quit being an idol and that she decides to stay...

I also feel S/mileage is crumbling. I know a lot of people would get mad that there are many other good members in S/mileage left, but what if some other girl decides to leave? Or what if new girls were put in again? This is very different from Morning Musume, they don't have generations to start with and starting generations would have required more senpais...

I wrote a lot of my feelings in the S/mileage thread as well, but talking more about Yuuka...

After seeing her doing many things, SCE, High-King, then S/mileage, I have grown to love her and she has become my second most favorite member. Her charming looks, her cute voice, her funny personality, that mole or freckle or whatever on her neck... She is a shining ace in S/mileage although I think the other two 1st gen members are also great. It will seem very empty after she leaves... Especially the concerts when they do the songs from when they were 4-nin. I'm not really sure if they are going to make it 4 people, put 2 girls in with the original members, or if they are going to make it fitting to 6 people but it will seem very different. Even with Sakichi gone, I feel like they lack something, but with Yuuka going to be missing, it will feel like half the group is missing.

As a Yuuka fan, I won't be able to be as much of a fan of S/mileage even though I really do like the original girls, the new girls, the style of their songs and dancing... Because every time I think or hear or see an older S/mileage footage I will just think of Yuuka, Sakichi and the 4 girls that were so close together at one point. I just wished she wouldn't just leave entirely but would stay in H!P or M Line or something.
Posted Image
Koharu is <3 I miss her singing....
Buono and Momochi <3

#2437 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:59 AM

^^Yep, I agree, don't fix what ain't broken.

Both Sakichi and Yuukarin weren't the same after the new members announcement, they really took it hard, and why wouldn't they? They busted their asses for 7 years and then they're told "you're not good enough, so we're having auditions", and new girls would come and be put right into the group (well, there was this sub-member crap, but they didn't know that back then, and even that isn't that important really).

Since these girls are still young, they couldn't just go on with it. It's obvious that they changed, they weren't as motivated as before and you could tell they weren't having fun anymore...

I hope Kyanon and Ayacho can be strong enough to support the group now, anyone else leaving is THE END for s/mileage. I DON'T want that, even though yuukarin is my favorite in the whole H!P alongside RihoRiho, I'll still support s/mileage (but it'll hurt seeing them without yuukarin :sob: )

Edit:

Yuuka's blog
http://ameblo.jp/yuu...1058356903.html

Tsunku's blog
http://ameblo.jp/tsu...1057608401.html

credit, internet from jplop

Edited by NightOfFire, 25 October 2011 - 01:03 AM.

#2438 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:11 AM

Yeah, tbh I was expecting Yuuka to leave because when I would see her after the new member announcement and how she would perfrom it looked like she was lacking intrest a bit. Even though I don't blame the new members for making her want to leave, I mean I think that the new member addition thing was because Tsunku and UFA had known that Saki wanted to leave the group for a while now so they had to do something to make the group appealing again after Saki left, bring in new members. Which is why I believe that Yuuka really is leaving to focus on school and from what I saw Yuuka got along with the new members (Rina and Akari being eggs with her and Meimi being from the Shugo Chara play).

Many may disagree with me and say that the whole school thing is just a cover up but I will believe that is that case. I wish nothing but the best for my remaining original memebers favorite and now since both of my favorite members will be gone, I'm glad the new members came along because no offense to Ayaka and Kanon fans but I really don't see anything appealing about them but the new members is what's keeping me in S/mileage (MeiMei & Take-chan).

Good luck to you Yuukarin <3
:sob:

#2439 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:17 AM

If people honestly believe that she is leaving because of the new members joining or the new direction of the group i don't think you are giving Yuuka much credit. I don;t think she's that immature or petty and honestly i don't believe Saki is either. I'm in the camp of the auditions being caused by management knowing that some people were on their way out and they needed to rebuild the group. People can read into things how they like and say "oh she looked unhappy during the announcements for new members" but really unless you are her you have no idea what she was thinking. A lot of that is like any conspiricy theory you'll see what you want to see. But i don't think any of these girls are childish enough to walk out over adding new people to the group.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#2440 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:25 AM

Uh, no offense but I don't think this is going to work and I also see this being a little selfish. Guys I understand that having her leave is going to make the group have a big hole but can't you just support Yuuka on this? She wants to go to the university, she wants to get a good education, she wants to do something with her life other that just be an idol and have old men look at her and fantazies about her. I'm sure she feels like crap about this already so why make her feel worse? She's not going to change her mind if this is really what she wants to do. I will support whatever desicion she will make.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users