• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

#41 fin179

fin179

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:56 PM

Does anybody go to a music academy of some sort? I would really like to know what the standard is.

#42 Orn

Orn

Ai em new here plz help me

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:14 AM

I'm a self taught bassist

#43 Rass_Lasher

Rass_Lasher

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:04 AM

I play guitar, classical mostly ^__^
My youtube channel H!P on Guitar - Momusu - Mikan

#44 blackheaven

blackheaven

全力投球!!!

• Senpai
  • 967 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:24 AM

I play Guitars ( Electric mostly: I only use Jackson for gigs... ) for 10 yrs., Bass ( when I start a band, I preffer myself a bass first... ;) ), a bit of drums * and I still suck :w00t: *

and still trying for keyboards * 1st piece: beethoven's famous sonata :w00t: still on the mid part...*
My Multiply l My Devart l My Veoh Account l
" you are just sheeps among wolves. Be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves "
Posted Image

#45 Iselore

Iselore

^新垣里沙^

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

Piano, for about 1year +, currently into pop songs, but slowly taking an interest in classical ones... wants to move on to guitar, and then violin.

#46 .07

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:34 PM

I've played guitar for about five years now, maybe six; I'm not great at it though because I really don't practice as often as I should. I can knock out a few tunes but the lack of tabs available for songs I actually want to play makes it kind of difficult. I've been playing the songs everybody knows (Stairway to Heaven etc) for too long now and want to actually play the songs I like rather than the ones everyone knows.

#47 Orn

Orn

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:25 AM

^have you given a shot at the painkiller solo

#48 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:12 AM

i was given an electric guitar a month ago so i started playing it (no amp though)

never learnt how to play it, so all i can do right now is pick and play melodies. I can play berryz's jingisukan and c-ute's junjou with it though :wub:

should start learning about stumming.

besides that i dont really play any instrumentals besides the recorder. i love playing drums though. crazy hard but crazy fun.

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#49 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:10 PM

Guitar for about 5 years or something. I like playing metal and that's what I know the best, but I'd like to learn some jazz as well since it would help a tremendous amount with my improvisation. I also like composing and arranging songs. And doing metal versions of H!P songs is a lot of fun, although so far I've only finished one XD.

@Nakane: Have you tried playing Kanashimi Twilight? That song is one of my favorite MM songs to play with an electric guitar, and it's really simple as well. I can provide you a tab (Guitar Pro) if there's not one around on the internet.
Posted Image

#50 Kyuuri

Kyuuri

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:45 PM

I'm currently searching for a teacher, who can show me how to play the violin.

I always wanted to play an instrument! Piano or violin.. the second won! :)

OMNOMNOM...

#51 .07

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

I'm pretty sure I could give the first part a go but my main problem would be memorising it, it's been so long since I've tried to learna nything even remotely complicated that things jsut don't stick in my head anymore. As soon as I can be arsed putting my guitar back into regular tuning I may give it a whirl.

#52 Cerb

Cerb

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:02 PM

I thought I had posted this already.
I play
Quena, Guitar, Piano, violin. For some reason I'm not very good at violin, unlike the other three instruments.
There.

Edit: I forgot to say how long.
Quena = first instrument I learned I was like 12 years old. I play "For Fruits Basket" on this.
Guitar = second instrument. I was 14 then I think. 10 years of guitar,
Piano = third instrument. I began learning when I was 16. Lately I bought a piano, and I am playing Liszt. It's almost a miracle.
Violin = I recently got to learn to play violin by myself. I suck a little. Just 1 year.

Edited by Cerb, 04 April 2013 - 05:59 AM.

"Kyou mo kawaii zo!" Cerb stundent of Sayumi branch of W.H.O.A.

Posted Image

#53 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:06 PM

theres this kid who plays the piano at our school.
he doesnt talk, but hes really good....

if you talk to him he ducks behind the piano...

o_o

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#54 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:16 PM

I used to play the piano as well as the guitar but now I can play for my life.
The only instrument I still CAN play is the harmonica, the chromonica to be exact.
And no, despite what most people think, the harmonica can be PLAYED and is not an intrument you randomly blow into to make noise.

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#55 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

maybe he is an autistic person? it's nothing unusual

he CAN talk....
i got him to say
"no" and "no way"

you might be right though... ._.
poor lil kid.

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#56 Orn

Orn

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 04:46 AM

I'm pretty sure I could give the first part a go but my main problem would be memorising it, it's been so long since I've tried to learna nything even remotely complicated that things jsut don't stick in my head anymore. As soon as I can be arsed putting my guitar back into regular tuning I may give it a whirl.

good luck with that,as the sayin goes "you cant play the painkiller solos coz you're not K.K or G.T

#57 Misaki

Misaki

Berryzologist

• Senpai
  • 407 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:42 AM

I played the flute for one year and the clarinet for four years in high school band.
Posted Image

#58 fin179

fin179

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:13 AM

Did my grade 7 yesterday! ^^; Don't think it went very well though XD I'll probably just get a pass. Only one more grade to go if I pass it XD

#59 stillaibon

stillaibon

My Fish Drowned :[

• Senpai
  • 1825 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

i play the guitar, bass and Drums... im learning keyboard right now.... XD im in a band.... thats why.... :lol:
Posted Image
sun~mi

#60 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

i play the guitar, bass and Drums... im learning keyboard right now.... :P im in a band.... thats why.... :lol:

you're my idol hehe...
I used to be in a band also... I play a little of percussions; bongo, djembe and conga... XD

momokohappy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users