The guitar. And a bit of drums.

I JUST GOT BACK AND I AUTOMATICALLY JOINED THE MIZUKINGDOM~

#302 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:26 AM

Yeah, I'm in a garage metal band.  It's not too good though.  None of us know a complete song.  So we all just play what we do know at the same time.  It's messed up.  The kids in neighborhood seem to like it, but the old ladies keep telling us to turn that racket down.  Here's me with the Schecter Hellraiser.

Attached File  hmgb.jpg   17.95K   4 downloads

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#303 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:03 AM

^ very nice guitar sir and hair XD

#304 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:19 AM

I learned how to play guitar but I kind of forgot XD I don't play any instrument, but I'd love to!! 

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#305 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:09 AM

The sweet flute because it was required in Middle School to learn the basics of it yet I never was able to learn 100% well even that... :w00t:

I'd love to learn how to play the guitar and the piano/keyboard, though... I also like the sweet flute but meh...

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#306 higherlife

higherlife

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:15 AM

I played the piano back in elementry school, but quit when I entered middle school. I never played again until 2012 but didn't realize how far gone I was...

I played the trumpet also in my elementry years but I kinda lost interest in it.

...I'd love get back to learning piano, but I'd like to learn guitar and sax as I would want to play the songs I love listening to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users