• Please log in to reply
987 replies to this topic

#1 ShadoWing

ShadoWing

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 01:30 AM

Anyone seen bleach? It's a pretty good anime that's recently been released.

#2 onigiri

onigiri

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 02:38 AM

I've read it. I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, but I heard from others that they were disapointed (compared to manga). It's pretty good series though.

#3 velven

velven

Official Maiko's BBQ

• Senpai
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 04:26 AM

yeah, many say they were disappointed and the manga was better...
But, they also said that the anime is still worth to catch XD

:GGRR: i'm keeping up with the anime too

#4 MatsuriNoSai

MatsuriNoSai

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 09:31 AM

I got mixed feelings about it. The series feels kinda slow paced compaired to the manga but it has great quality in the animation. But im really not a fan of watching anime manga adaptions, yet i constantly watch school rumble. Still i like the music and it captures the essence of the rock-ish vibe of the series.
かってにしろこれわおれのじんせい

#5 Spitfire

Spitfire

Operation Spitfire!!! Commence~

• Senpai
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 05:48 AM

I watch the anime and read the manga......

I think its quite good other ^_^
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 PoPtAsTiC

PoPtAsTiC

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:25 PM

i've seen the first 9 episodes of the series and having not read the manga yet i would call it a definate watch. it's a petty alot of people don't get past jus saying the manga is better coz i find alot of the time it can be hard to live up to expectations set so high i.e. Naruto, which i think is another example of the bar being set very high by the manga

#7 MatsuriNoSai

MatsuriNoSai

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:43 AM

i dunno i think Naruto is being potrayed very well by its anime counterpart. I just dont feel like always having to jump on Bittorent just to watch it when i already know whats going to happen. "-_-
かってにしろこれわおれのじんせい

#8 PoPtAsTiC

PoPtAsTiC

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 09:53 AM

i like the naruto anime but i think the manga was alot more fun to read than the anime was to watch.

#9 wasiod

wasiod

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 05:24 AM

It's a nice comic, but there ia a lot boring in the early parts.

#10 Hideki313

Hideki313

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 07:07 PM

i think Bleach is very cool end exiting .. i don?Lt read the mange (because its not released here yet ^^") ..

Naruto .. hmm.. i watch the anime and time by time i read the mange and in my opinion both is very funny ^^

#11 memomu

memomu

H!O fileshare

• Senpai
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 10:55 PM

I've been watching Bleach since the beginning and I really enjoy it, I like the graphic style of it and the story is quite interesting :( and Kon...Kon he's a funny figure ^_^

#12 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:10 PM

i've watched the 1st 12eps and jus gav up watchin it as i found it kinda repetitive (ichigo slashes a hollow, and then another and it ends up like buffy abit jus dnt seems that bothereed ) and dont see much character developement (even tho it is quite early in the anime).

my brother brought bak 1-17 of the manga and it looked really cool, but watchin the anime it dragged on abit. but the appearance of the 'Destroyer clan' made it alot more interesting. but hey we jus gota find out :w00t:

lets hope no1 licenses this 1 aswel :w00t:
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#13 Spitfire

Spitfire

Operation Spitfire!!! Commence~

• Senpai
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 02:52 PM

It might get quite boring at first but when the story continues to "Soul Society" it's gonna be interesting.... :w00t:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:02 PM

Anyone seen bleach? It's a pretty good anime that's recently been released.

yes i have seen bleach
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#15 EDOmeow

EDOmeow

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 06:02 PM

im reading bleach rite now :)
the latest chapter is 168 in taiwan...(one gud thing about being able to read chinese is dat u can read pretty much the latest in any manga :)
i really like the series...interesting story line....
nice style too XP and as usual...gud guys getting stronger n all that.:)

#16 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:59 PM

im reading bleach rite now :)
the latest chapter is 168 in taiwan...(one gud thing about being able to read chinese is dat u can read pretty much the latest in any manga :)
i really like the series...interesting story line....
nice style too XP and as usual...gud guys getting stronger n all that.:)

O your too lucky being taiwanese, as the 1st animes that get subbed in any chinese language is taiwanese *sigh* o wells ! lucky u :'(

like! full metal alchemist, naruto 1-14, prince of tennis are already dubbed in taiwanese :'(
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#17 EDOmeow

EDOmeow

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 10:03 PM

O your too lucky being taiwanese, as the 1st animes that get subbed in any chinese language is taiwanese *sigh* o wells ! lucky u :'(

like! full metal alchemist, naruto 1-14, prince of tennis are already dubbed in taiwanese :'(

hehe...exactly *proud*

well i dont really like any dubs....not as gud as the original one T__T
*sigh*..

#18 mrhomiec

mrhomiec

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 06:06 AM

i've watched the 1st 12eps and jus gav up watchin it as i found it kinda repetitive (ichigo slashes a hollow, and then another and it ends up like buffy abit jus dnt seems that bothereed ) and dont see much character developement (even tho it is quite early in the anime).

yea it does start out kinda slow, but how it is right now, it's like, omg! when's the next one coming out?! even though i'm watching the anime and reading the manga, i still wanna see (even though i've read) what happens next.

#19 LAdyeE_Icon

LAdyeE_Icon

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 07:45 PM

none of u have it as bad as me i live in England were the last to get any thing :o
Posted Image

Beliefs are futile only existence has significance

#20 JuChi

JuChi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 05:43 AM

still waiting for the 6th volume to come out . watched 1-16 of the bleach episodes .. it just keeps getting better and better XD
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users