• Please log in to reply
4012 replies to this topic

#41 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:40 AM

i dont know if this counts as a bad day. neighbors moved out last year but their friends or at least people who look like they would have associate with them keep on loitering around the house! today three teenagers stood outside of the door and just stayed there for 30mins! it was so obvious that they werent suppose to be there! the windows are boarded up! cops came and they left but 5mins later a new kid walks around the street corner and looks around. turns out the cops were hiding and came up behined him. he runs and they go after him in their car. just wth is going on in that house!!!
Posted Image

#42 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:40 AM

My Flip flop broke during 4th period! (Child care class of all classes) So I had to staple it back together until my mom could bring me new shoes :bad:

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#43 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:15 AM

I have a bad headache, and it's getting worse.

#44 Ego

Ego

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:00 AM

i dont know if this counts as a bad day. neighbors moved out last year but their friends or at least people who look like they would have associate with them keep on loitering around the house! today three teenagers stood outside of the door and just stayed there for 30mins! it was so obvious that they werent suppose to be there! the windows are boarded up! cops came and they left but 5mins later a new kid walks around the street corner and looks around. turns out the cops were hiding and came up behined him. he runs and they go after him in their car. just wth is going on in that house!!!

It probably has something to do with drugs.

#45 Orn

Orn

Ai em new here plz help me

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:51 AM

I'm pissed off today,and I mean really pissed off!,I had my electricity moch exam today(which I would've aced blindfolded) and I have a mild fever/w low blood pressure(not that low,so that I cant stand or somethin!) and my parents refused to let me take my test,and I called my physics teacher and told me that I cant retake my exam(F@K!!!F@K!!!F@K!!!F@K!!!F@K!!!F!@K!!!F@K!!!),why of all days,WHY WHY WHY WHY!,to the F@KNG hell to silverdale for not allowing me to retake my exam burn all to hell B&%TCHES!,
my friends told me the quentions were sh!t(i.e too easy to be true)

#46 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:15 PM

^
wow thts sucks ass :D hope ur day gets better Orn. usually ur genki.

my mom wont stop dancing to Dschinghis Khan. :D its so creepy and it makes me pissed when some "weirdo" starts making fun of berryz.

#47 Orn

Orn

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:20 AM

^ thanx I didnt know people here thought of me as a genki

#48 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:24 PM

jkfjsdfjskfud

I SWEAR I'M ABOUT TO TAKE A FRYING PAN AND WHACK MY MOTHER OVER THE HEAD WITH IT MULTIPLE TIMES. :( I'm rushing to get ready for school and I go back and forth between other rooms and the bathroom. That mother never stops screaming about stupid things and tries to make me do HER CRAP while I'm the one that has to leave early to get to school. I don't have time to do her crap. :)

#49 Iselore

Iselore

^新垣里沙^

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:44 PM

LoL, calm down billie, you just described about 90% of all moms including mine :(

#50 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

-_-

But this is the "release your bad day" thread. :( :)

#51 Ritsuka

Ritsuka

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

@Billie - i know how you feel too many times DX its the most annoying thing in the world especially when your rushing

today...i bombed my math test. DX i had no clue what i was doing half the time and i had to take a quiz i missed after the test and i realized i was using the wrong formula for 65% of the problems on the test
>___________________>;;;;

#52 Orn

Orn

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:07 PM

-_-

But this is the "release your bad day" thread. XD ;)

yeah so fire away!

I know what I do when I'm angry,headbanging to Painkiller baby!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#53 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

I still don't have a job! grrrrrr!!! XD

momokohappy.gif

#54 fin179

fin179

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:44 PM

Got 3 GCSE moduals for tomorrw and I have done hardly any revision :) Then on Thursday, playing a solo in house music competition; then next week Friday I've got grade7 cello exam! HEEEEEEELP!!!!!

#55 Ego

Ego

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:55 PM

Yesterday I had to drive my mom to her doctor's appointment. All the while she was screaming that something bad was going to happen. We drove to the doctor's office and got there on time so everything seemed normal. But when we were getting ready to leave and go home the car wouldn't start.
We were stuck in the parking lot for 40 minutes before I figuered out how to open the hood of the car and how to use the starter kit on the car battery. I think I left the lights on so the battery was dead. I had them on because it was dark and cloudy that day.

When the car came on the left turn signal came on but it wouldn't shut off. So I was playing with the turn signal switch and then the right turn signal came on. So I said forget it and began to drive home. But my mother wanted to go to the store so I dropped her off there. While she was in the store I slammed into the car that was parked in front of me. I got out and looked but luckily there wasn't a scratch on it. When my mother came back in the car she said her watch fell off and broke.

I took the backroad home because I was scarred I was going to get pulled over because I had so much bad luck that day, I had both turn signals on and they wouldn't turn off and I forgot my wallet at home. Luckily I got home safe and sound.

#56 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

@Ego- I hope today was better for you ^^;

Today was just GRR! This morning my mom didn't have anything to make me lunch with which made me mad for a second then I get to school and its rainy and yucky. Then I almost fell on the stairs because I wasn't watching where I was going.

^nothing too horrible but it seemed grr :good:

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#57 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:52 PM

my car got scratched :) :angry: :ph34r: :(

Posted Image

"Statistics is like a bikini, what is revealed is suggestive, but what is concealed is vital."

#58 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:39 AM

Milan got knocked out in champions league and I'm having my worst poker day ever since I became a pro.. Ö"=?oDSAKLdsaöcsmczx,..,mcz.,...,cxz.,.,cxz.,cxz.czxCX.ADS:dsasssssssssssssssssssssssss

really glad I got H!P now....

#59 Orn

Orn

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:08 AM

Milan got knocked out in champions league

haha knocked out by Arsenal!

#60 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:14 AM

^ great move there, going into a thread where people is letting out their frustration, pointing out somethings that made them frustrated and laugh about it. <3

I hope you get a really really bad day. And please come back here and whine about it so I can laugh at you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users