• Please log in to reply
4012 replies to this topic

#1 Iselore

Iselore

^新垣里沙^

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:35 AM

I just got 2 of the worst teammates i could possibly get in a school project. Argh.

#2 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:15 AM

im no longer a straight A student XD
and parents said they would take all my h!p stuff away if i dont boost up my grades XD and i can never sleep anymore :c03:

#3 DarkwinteR

DarkwinteR

The 3rd Knight of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

WoW Rina XD (I like to call you by your old nick XD) you must be really must be smart to be a straight A student... Weirdly... That's what my parents told me too >.< :c03: We are in the same boat...
Posted Image
:おつかれいなぁ~(●^ v ^●)

#4 fhlip

fhlip

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 278 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:20 PM

i stomp on a cow sh*t today. XD
gotta wash my shoes...
My Signature...
was removed...

#5 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:10 PM

I try not to sleep when I'm at class. XD
Math is not my thing. Grades are getting lower, when the thigns get harder. My math skills are the same as 4th graders. :c03: It was really embarrassing when our teacher asked how much is 8 x 7 and I was like "54? 62?" Hehe. B) The one I don't know just happened to be asked for me.
Today the water in our school was disgusting. The cooking lady said that it was because of rust. XD
And I had to wake up so early too. ^^;
So kind of bad day. Every schoolday is bad in their own way.

#6 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:46 PM

work sure is hell with the up and coming F1 grand prix night race ^_^

Posted Image

"Statistics is like a bikini, what is revealed is suggestive, but what is concealed is vital."

#7 MaioAio

MaioAio

「赤西」と「伊野尾」 two timer, slave, wife & GF

• Senpai
  • 1965 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:55 PM

Every schoolday is bad in their own way.

Yeah... :bad:
And some guys from our school... :D ^_^
But I got all right in English test, that was the good think... :)

#8 Country Musume FanBoy

Country Musume FanBoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

hehe, bad days are the story of my life!
Last week, one of my dogs ran off and didnt come back, and she left her babies behind! thankfully we have been keeping them alive and well with the help of my best friend's mom <(^^)>

oh my fhlip, I know how you feel ^_^

2mdmglx.jpg

Taiyo & Ciscomoon ~The One & Only~ <3

#9 Orn

Orn

Ai em new here plz help me

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:29 PM

DAMM just got my Medical Physics results back today,97/100 damm I'm angry I thought I would full marks in a heartbeat,I'm pissed off right now ^_^ :D :bad: :) x_x :(

#10 Iselore

Iselore

^新垣里沙^

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:31 PM

in addition to my first post, i had a test today and totally flunked. Nothing taught came out, because the teacher was blabbering nonsense about himself the entire lesson.... so gonna complain...

#11 yuiforever

yuiforever

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:44 PM

work sure is hell with the up and coming F1 grand prix night race :blink:

You're Singaporean too?

#12 Orn

Orn

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:52 PM

@yoshikx-dude are you working as one of the organizers?

#13 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:04 PM

work sure is hell with the up and coming F1 grand prix night race :blink:

You're Singaporean too?

yes i am! SG WOTAs gather! :wub:

@yoshikx-dude are you working as one of the organizers?

Hmm, how would i put it, yes and no! I'm a HR executive with a hotel and im actually collabarating together with the organisers, wanna make a guess which of your favourite drivers we would be housing? XD

Posted Image

"Statistics is like a bikini, what is revealed is suggestive, but what is concealed is vital."

#14 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:15 PM

ok, today was pretty bad but pretty good in another way.
first off, i was up really late last night trying to find the answers to H!P46's Miki's birthday quiz, so i was really tired when i got up at 7:45 and had a laboration at 8:15. the thing was that when i came to school at 8:15 i called my classmate to hear where we were supposed to be and he said that we didn't have the laboration until after lunch. so i had went to school way too early... and i had planned to work with three other classmates on a report we had gotten returned on the afternoon, so i couldn't do that. and i was actually the one they were relying on since i had gone and tried out the copy machine we were supposed to write about. and to make it worse, i had forgotten the report with the comments from the teacher at home... i guess they weren't that happy with me since they had come here just to work on that. :blink:
well, the good things that happened today was that we finished the laboration really fast and i had no problem with it although i hadn't done much in that course before. now i'm going to go home and watch some Reina goodness. XD

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#15 Orn

Orn

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:48 PM

wanna make a guess which of your favourite drivers we would be housing? :D

my favorite driver retired in '01,so I'm guessing Either Hamilton,Raikkonen or Alonso

#16 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:03 PM

wanna make a guess which of your favourite drivers we would be housing? :D

my favorite driver retired in '01,so I'm guessing Either Hamilton,Raikkonen or Alonso

well, you've got 1 right, we will be housing the Renault team, not to mention the Honda and Red Bull as well, so it will be the seasoned Coulthard, Webber, and veterans Button and Barrichello!

:blink:

Posted Image

#17 Orn

Orn

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

too cool man! :w00t:

#18 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

too cool man! ^^;

Posted Image

Singapore has revealed the definitive design of its Formula 1 track. There has been much discussion over the exact routing for some months but the track is now decided and will be 3.15 miles in length and will have 24 turns, consisting of 14 left hand turns and 10 right hand turns, will be the first Formula 1 street race in Asia and it will be one of only three races on the 2008 calendar to run in an anticlockwise direction.
The race will be 61 laps and if all goes to plan it will be the first ever F1 race to be held at night. This remains dependent on safety clearance for a lighting system that will replicate daylight conditions.

Do you want tickets? :lol:

Posted Image

#19 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:09 AM

im no longer a straight A student ^^;
and parents said they would take all my h!p stuff away if i dont boost up my grades :lol: and i can never sleep anymore XD

If I get bad grades, it'd be my games, taken away. But I dun get straight A's and school is always depressing so everyday is a bad day.

Posted Image

#20 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:26 AM

So tired of work. 10 hours every day, might be 11 soon. Dont have enough time to do anything when I get home anymore.
And I never get enough sleep.
And Flames lost tonight ^^;
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users