Photo

[HPS] Utaban 041127 H.P. All Stars

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#41 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:12 AM

Speaking of Utaban,I just searched for subbed Utaban episodes(on youtube) and came upon few. So what I was wondering if someone knows where I can find many subbed episodes or where i can download? And do you know if I can download on Gluz? :P When they are in japanese I can't really understand much and I really love the show.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 Tsutsuji

Tsutsuji

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 360 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 04:12 PM

Thanks HPS for subbing this! XD I love the utaban appearances so much!

I was always curious about the Johnson thing too. But when they call her that it seems to fit her so well :D

And the thing about Yaguchi's PB; they were on a different show (I dont remember which, I think I saw it on youtube) Where the girls were guests on a show and they got to look through their purses, and Mari had her PB in there, and they flipped to that picture and jokes about her struggling so hard to "push them together". To me that whole thing seems to be a media running joke. :D

#43 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 04:42 PM

I first got addicted to Morning Musume & the rest of the H!P family actually not through their songs (though I love their songs now XD ) but through the various videos of them on YouTube, which includes appearances on Utaban, Hello! Morning, Hey!Hey!Hey!, etc. Now thanks to HPS, I don't have to wait for the videos to load on YouTube. Thanks guys (& gals?)!

I have to say this particular appearance of H!P All Stars on Utaban was priceless. Rika-chan's introduction, & especially all of Kei-chan's parts are definitely in my list of all-time best H!P moments on TV. Kei-chan's "off-note" while Taka-san & Nakai-san were interviewing Mikitty never fails to make me laugh!
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

#44 MakotoMaki

MakotoMaki

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 04:28 AM

I like when Takahashi Ai said that she is collecting "Gohaku - Yen" and then she just say" Hai" Then just go's on like she didn't say anything.

#45 marktobias

marktobias

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:52 PM

My first post! I've been downloading these torrents for a while now. I try to upload as much as my slow connection will allow too.

ANYWAY! Thanks for this one HPS, this is one of my favourite H!P vids. The rotating wheel thing was a great idea. Me and my friend have come to idolise Takasan, he makes a living from being funny, insulting people and oggling ladies :)

Keep up the good work HPS!

#46 epifanes

epifanes

5th gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:57 PM

My first post! I've been downloading these torrents for a while now. I try to upload as much as my slow connection will allow too.

ANYWAY! Thanks for this one HPS, this is one of my favourite H!P vids. The rotating wheel thing was a great idea. Me and my friend have come to idolise Takasan, he makes a living from being funny, insulting people and oggling ladies :(

Keep up the good work HPS!

looks like we've got a lot of new fans through YouTube ^^v
but if you want to support the quality, get files from our tracker and also spread the info about it amongst your H!P obsessed friends as well...YouTube is okay, but we in HPS spent lot of time on making the video the best quality possible, so get the originals whenever possible

thanks for support

#47 marktobias

marktobias

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 01:55 PM

I didn't find this place through youtube. I found it just by searching for Hello! Project subtitles on google. I'm sure youtube does help to bring in people though because that's how I find the HQ Hard Gay Bakafish subtitled torrents. The HPS word is always being spread amongst my H!P obsessed friends...... but there's only one of them :(

#48 emkay

emkay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 11:02 PM

Hahaha I came across this forum by randomly searching for Momusu subs.
As for the utabap H!p all stars ep, omg, like my fave ep! hahahahh it's so funny when he makes from of Yaguchi "Urusai chibausa!" hahah.. and "Vietnam Yaguichi!!".. plus I love seeing them make fun of Kei Yasuda again, brings back memories. Everything was funny except for Gocchin's talk, that wasn't funny in particular. Hahah the part where aya,abe, and maki were being trashed was hilarious though. Takahashi is weirddddddd... but so funny. Ogawa, i think she took up too much time. Damn they should've made it a special and last like an hour so they could talk to more people. i was dissapointed it ended so fast and that Aibon wasn't there.. plus Tsuji was about to talk but then she only intro the song.. hahah "R4..."
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#49 Sirr

Sirr

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:10 PM

The original jokes about Yaguchi's PB were on the HeyHeyHey Music Champion Episode (2003-7-21) with Downtown interviewing the HP Shuffle units 11air, 7water and Salt5. Matsumoto-san commented on how she seemed to be trying very hard to push them (her um, ya know) together... Taka-san also made jokes about her PB on Utaban (2003-7-31) saying her poses were "...sugoi ecchi nan desu yo!" (very perverted/sexy). (The file of that episode wasn't subbed, but I think that's a correct translation).