• Please log in to reply
1220 replies to this topic

#41 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:39 AM

^ nope we haven't. the only thing we did was test the mics. but mainly due to scheduling conflicts and personal agenda we can't obtain a time slot to do it. but are trying to do it next week at the soonest

racequeen.jpg

#42 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:46 AM

well Danji started us off and made a very good show as the first eposide posted of the H!O Podcast Project!

www.podcast.com/show/50405 here you can find it here :good:

as for the show of me toxic and lvb first we gotta wait until lvb recovers from his cold and throat first... then we gotta find a good time, its harder to get ppl togehter to record compare to solo shows ^_^

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#43 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:28 AM

oh wow this is pretty buff!

i'll be interested to host as well if you guys need as this sounds pretty fun lol :respect:

#44 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:37 AM

alright! join in the fun NB~ :respect:

just record your show, there are some guildlines but as the host you have lots of freedoms as long as you follow the few important ones for ex. try to focus the show onto H!P in topics or songs

once you have your show ready then you can simply upload here or contact Danji directly and he will help you upload it XD

if no big problems come up, then it would be just as that simple :unsure: looking forward to hear your show NB :king:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#45 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:54 PM

with a little research and testing

Audacity seems like a great program to use for recording podcasts - tested spyware free by cnet (download.com) :unsure:

#46 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:55 AM

yep Danji did a good job on the first and its the standard for future podcasts

yeah LvB needs to get better then we can do it. and Nata more the merrier :lol:

racequeen.jpg

#47 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:42 AM

cant wait to see what you guys come up with, and i said it before but just in case, need someone to break up the routine with some weird but family friendly things, im yur guy somehow
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#48 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:36 PM

Recorded my first show ~ I put it up on megaupload for you to download :D i'm so excited!
but will we move this to a public forum since only senpais can see this?
i'll leave that to whoever is in charge to start a topic and make the posts ~

Its my 1st podcast so be gentle :D give me some constructive feedback or just praises :D
Hopefully someone actually listens to this or i'll be sad :P

Btw the mic makes my voice a deeper than it actually is lol (maybe in a sexy way :good:)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8VE37W86

Edit: oh yeah, i still need a name for my show XD

#49 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:05 PM

you did good there Naka. it was cute to hear your dogs and the news for the shows. I like the way your show is, very easy going and thats nice to hear. good job man XD

racequeen.jpg

#50 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:22 AM

that was a good first podcast Naka, what i got out of it is:

1. Loosen up, it may be me, but you seemed nervous, relax & chill
2. If you can, speak up and more clearly, there were some times where i had to rewind it to hear what you said
3. I always like a Scrubs mention

It was good, work on relaxing and speaking and you should be great
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#51 yonasu

yonasu

LONG LIVE KAMEISM!

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:57 AM

That was a good first show Nataku! When you turned on that last song though, you scared the crap out of me, it was too loud compared to the talking part :D

I agree with Pepto and also you're making smacking noises sometimes which is... I'm not sure what to say but it sounds like you're trying to kiss me (the listener) and I don't want that! lol :lol:

Anyway, it was a good show overall, you just need some practice I guess ^^;

tumblr_lqnt6ly9zF1qb77zdo1_1280.jpg

#1 Kameist! 
kameism.tumblr.com

#52 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:42 AM

ohh, thx for the advice~ yeah i'll get more comfortable as i do more maybe :lol:

#53 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:09 AM

Recorded my first show ~

Alright NB!!!

ive uploaded your show onto our Podcast Site http://podcast.com/show/50405/
this is great that this project now has 2 regular Hosts and shows!! this is great start!!! :P
just tell me your show name anytime and i should be able to update it~

and i like your show too NB~ (just praising for now since they made most of the advices already anyways)
your show has a different style and taste than Danji, so thats good to have more variety in the shows!

and about your question of Moving this Thread to the General Talking Point, yes that will be done eventually. I was waiting for a few shows before i was going to suggest the moving to a mod/admin, so ill follow up to that for sure <3 dont worry~ audience is what every host wants afterall :bad:
maybe a couple more shows showing this project is on the road, then ill take action onto the requesting to the a mod/admin XD

#54 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:00 AM

yay! we're making some progress!

That was good Nataku. I think you didn't have much to say though, but I liked it.

Everyone keep the Podcasts coming! :unsure:

#55 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:40 AM

Yeah, think i'll organize it more on the next show

#56 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:34 AM

alright :P

lvb, toxic and i got our mics and skype set up.
Just that we have to figure out how to record shows (Lvb doesnt know his Garageband :lol:) then we're on the way :P

skype isnt perfect but its good enough i suppose... just sometimes its hard to hear with all the echos and lags

anyways
please look forward to our show ^_^ (thats what im suppose to say, right? :P)

#57 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

^ yep thats right. we only need to figure out how to record then we're good to go. and if LvB stops playing CoD4 then we would of got more done :P

racequeen.jpg

#58 yonasu

yonasu

LONG LIVE KAMEISM!

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:19 AM

^ Mac users can record the Skype calls (maybe PC users can too but I don't know of any plugin for the PC). If everyone use headphones it should be ok <3

tumblr_lqnt6ly9zF1qb77zdo1_1280.jpg

#1 Kameist! 
kameism.tumblr.com

#59 Danji

Danji

Why is it that I can NEVER recognize Michishige!?!

• Senpai
  • 683 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:02 AM

Some tips for would-be hosts...

1) Organize your information.

I find it best to type up outlines of what I want to discuss. Doing so keeps you on topic for each segment, prevents you from wandering too much topically and provides a structure for the show.

2) Organize the segments of your show logically.

Organizing your show's segments so that information is provided in an order that makes sense (with the tastiest of segments saved for the end so people are more likely to listen all the way through). This is especially important if you tend to produce segments which refer to other segments in the dialogue.

3) Music is an addition, not a staple.

At least not for talk oriented shows like I prefer to make. For those developing more music oriented podcasts this rule is obviously to be disregarded. ;-)

4) Provide reasons for people to interact online.

Refer to the H!O community several times throughout the podcast without necessarily referencing specific members. You could also use this rule to provide contests and the like... (The first three who name the correct daughter-band and member performing this solo will get mention during the next episode of your show).

---

Just some ideas to throw out to help you add more content, time and structure to your productions.

Remember: If you ever have any questions about production or recording stuff... you're always welcome to PM me. I'm not on here as often as I'd like given work, but a PM dispatches an email to me and I can usually answer within a few hours. Forums take perusing and reading that requires more of my time.

I hope to hear from you all, and I can't wait for more shows to be produced! :-D
Posted Image

#60 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:36 AM

This project is now posted and pinned in the Hello!Online subforum, meaning the audience is not limited anymore but to everyone now :sob:

hope to see more and more forumers enjoy and get involved in this podcast project as audience and/or hosts!

currently there are 2 shows up, more will be coming, and heres is the link to the podcast page:

H!O Podcast Project

hope you guys will like the stuff :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users