#22 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:31 AM

Awesome idea sanrio! :lol:

So when do you want to start recording our JJ/RR show? :P

hehe great to hear that my thoughts are supported :D i see this more of a Community Show more than a H!P related show XD thats why it would be relaly really fun!

LOL JJ/RR show :) well i gotta wait until my old computer is back, and toxic cant start yet until he has a mic. i guess meanwhile we should focus on details of establishing the show, and also seeing who else wanna be host, which in a way i think more advertising is needed. And i think this idea can be bring out ot the Talking Point once we have some shows ready to be aired. cuz we do want more audience anyways XD

but the things we need more right now is:
more hosts and certain of who is hosting
what program we use to record
who is making an account on podcast and putting up the shows
how long is each show ( i would say 30 mins with 3 songs, 2 H!P and 1 J-pop, and 4 talking sections, the typical)
how podcast really work (for both hosts and audiences)
etc

once we have more questions answered and more question brought up, we can proalby start recording shows and put this idea to the Talking Point and advertise about it before the first show airs

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#23 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:37 AM

I'll edit the first post as we get more info in. I'll create a list of hosts right now.

Posted Image

#24 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:20 PM

after surfing around Podcast, there are MUCH more freedom about it then i first expected, the best thing is no download required in order to listen to the shows, i thought they needed to download a program of somekind... XD

this is so exciting :D

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#25 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:48 AM

I agree with sanrio ideas. he should be in charge of the podcast

racequeen.jpg

#26 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 02:28 AM

thanks for the support toxic, i will be honoured to ^^;
ill require many of you guys' help though, so lets all bring this idea into work together :)

i just made an account using helloonline as the user name, i guess we will then use that account together for the H!O podcast. later i will share the account and password with some of you guys
i can then just upload the shows right onto the account, right? or is it somewhere else i upload onto?

#27 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 02:59 AM

I concur with toxic. *In a robotic voice*

XD Kidding. It's great that you have everything all planned out sanrio.

I think you can upload it directly to the site, though I have never used it before. If worse comes to worse, we can always upload it to megaupload.

So what's the next step?

Posted Image

#28 Slasha

Slasha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2172 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 10:41 PM

I think sanrio should do it too.I will try to help out anyway I can.I can also find some good H!P instrumentals for the show.
Posted Image
Thanks kawaii beam!
My Blog, Slasha's Tatami Mat
WHOA Musha of The Umeda Erika branch

#29 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:45 AM

thanks guys, im glad and ill do my best :good: but again, i cant do this alone and i will require everyones help, this is a project of the H!O community afterall :)

podcast doesnt look to hard to use so things would be pretty fine

the next step i think we can go right into making shows already, following around the typical for now

around 30 mins total each show (or shorter if desired):
-talk
-H!P song
-talk
-J-pop song
-talk
-H!P song
-talk

of course it really is up to the host if he/she/they wants to change stuff around a bit, but i would recommand sticking the music to H!P and j-pop, and try to have at least 1-2 talking segments about H!P or H!O. Other than that and basic logical rules, the freedom's up for the hosts really XD also try to put instrumentals in the background (if know how to, which i havent figured out myself yet) and it doesnt have to be limited to H!P, it would be good if the instrumental for the last talking segment stays the same problaby.

it is problaby safe to say that we will choose Skype as the main online chatting program, and i recommand Audacity as the recording/joinning/converting program for the audio eventhough im not too familiar with it myself yet but it was great when i tried it.

later ill just uploading something random onto the podcast just to test it out first and figure out exactly how it takes to upload.

so i think we can go right into making shows already, besides that, more advertisment around the site is wanted, which wouldnt be too hard if we later just move this thread to general Talking Point and maybe even have it pinned :P
however, it would be great if we can get more hosts in first :) especially seeing only the particular few ppl are posting in this thread so far.

Danji's example on pg 1 of this thread would be a great example if anyone is lost about how a radio show is like, also, H!P radio shows are always great material to learn from if u can udnerstand it.

if anyone has any questions, suggestions, opinions or whatever, please bring them up :) and i hope the admins and mods like this idea and would support us :D

EDIT:
the page for the show is www.podcast.com/show/50405
and how things work right now is basically anyone can make shows anytime they want, and Danji has agreed to be incharged of converting and uploading and other technial support which im terrible at.

After we get a few shows going i will then suggest to a mod of moving this thread to General Talking Point, by then i MIGHT need to set some rules on hosts requirement, but right now if u can acceess to this thread means ure senpai or higher which is great.

#30 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:33 AM

sounds like a good plan so far sanrio. but 30 is kind of short for podcast, I say 45 minutes is good enough

racequeen.jpg

#31 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:37 AM

^

i think 30min would be good to be seen as standard especially its the H!P standard as well

but with the freedom everyone has, longer or shorter its all up to you, u can make some 1hr long SP episodes if u want lol. again, 30min will be guideline, but its not a rule.

plus another good thing about podcast is if u think your shows are too short, u can jsut keep releasing them nonstop XD

but thanks for bringing that suggestion up :lol:

#32 DarkwinteR

DarkwinteR

The 3rd Knight of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:47 PM

I don't know if I can help or not, but minna!! Ganbatte!! Looking forward to the first podcast ^_^
Posted Image
:おつかれいなぁ~(●^ v ^●)

#33 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:02 PM

I don't know if I can help or not, but minna!! Ganbatte!! Looking forward to the first podcast ^^;

there are few ways you can help:

you can host your own show
you can make yourself available as guests on shows (but this problaby wont happen until later days until the hosts are familiar with themselves)
and the easiest way is to keep supporting the H!O podcast :wub:

alriught lets all look forward to the first podcast, right now its basically whoever has a show produced first will be the first XD

#34 Slasha

Slasha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2172 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 07:06 PM

Well good luck to the first host.Ganbacchae everyone.I'll start doing mine after the first couple of shows.
Posted Image
Thanks kawaii beam!
My Blog, Slasha's Tatami Mat
WHOA Musha of The Umeda Erika branch

#35 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:40 AM

hey, if you guys want me to, i could do like a quick 30 second radio ad for the podcast, i gave this ad to toxic already, but ill put it here so u guys can see if u like it

Edit: Louder Version
http://www.mediafire.com/?dfamubhmodm
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#36 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 10:37 PM

also try to put instrumentals in the background (if know how to, which i havent figured out myself yet) and it doesnt have to be limited to H!P, it would be good if the instrumental for the last talking segment stays the same problaby.

for the instrumental in the background u could just play it from ur computer or watever when ur recording the show

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#37 Danji

Danji

Why is it that I can NEVER recognize Michishige!?!

• Senpai
  • 683 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:27 PM

I have been dead for the past week and a half or so with the worst case of Influenza I have ever had.

Now that I am back, I will be testing some upload stuff this evening and will report back on my success or failure at that time.

---

If anyone has questions about how to create podcasts and the handling of recording, post production (encoding & splicing) or nuances in vocal intonation for radio style shows... please feel free to ask me directly via PM.

I hope to work on tutorials for these things as our processes become more solidified.

[ --- ]

EDIT:

While the upload of the 13.1MB episode of Hello!Weekly I had produced took roughly 35 minutes to upload, the process was completed via a web-form using AJAX code that ran in the background updating a progress bar.

I give the process one thumbs-up for being simple once you get to the correct page. It was a bit backwards getting to the upload page though, and it took me a bit to get to the right spot.
Posted Image

#38 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 06:55 AM

hey, if you guys want me to, i could do like a quick 30 second radio ad for the podcast, i gave this ad to toxic already, but ill put it here so u guys can see if u like it

http://www.mediafire.com/?311s10mmmfv

cool radio ads, is that the thing you somehow put in front of the shows or sth?
i cannot hear too clearly of the one you posted actually, however, thanks very much for the offering pepto :( its great to see more people offering their contrubutation into this project :D

for the instrumental in the background u could just play it from ur computer or watever when ur recording the show

yea that is another way but the result would not be as smooth as computer added background, which would require some computer skills that i dont have lol :P

I have been dead for the past week and a half or so with the worst case of Influenza I have ever had.

glad to see you are back now Danji XD

and YES! Great to see the first show is done and uploaded!!!! and its so good to see that it worked well too~ ive tried but couldnt upload cuz it kept saying the format isnt right. good to see that you dont have that problem/you got it fixed now.

I Like you show Danji, so informative and professional sounding!!!!! and very balanced as a radio show too! :D

It is official now, the shows of the Hello!Online!Podcast!Project is on a great start!!!! :D

now the thing to do is that i will probably suggest to an admin to make this project Offical of H!O and have it put out to the public TalkingPoint and even pinned after we get a few more shows running XD

#39 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 05:16 AM

why stop there sanrio

lets do cable tv instead of CNN
we have H!O "news that matters" will be our motto
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#40 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:18 AM

^haha! :lol: so has anyone started recording the first ep. of the H!O podcast?
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users