Yay! Berryz rule!
Posted Image

#62 Tristasusen

Tristasusen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 06:04 AM

Berryz Koubou is cool. I started liking them after I hear their latest single, Piriri to Yukou.

#63 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 04:31 PM

Just wanted to tell you all that I at last got to see the ?gsmile?h version Koi No Jubaku yesterday! The cuteness can?ft be denied?c Poor Saki Shimizu doesn?ft get to sing much, she just stands there looking adorable. It?fs too bad really, cuz I really like her singing parts in songs like Semi, and especially the way it was performed at the concert. So great?c
Saki Shimizu is THE star of the Berrryz, just so U all know it! Posted Image
And she can balance food on her head too! Look here: It?Ls from the ?gHappiness ~Koufuku Kangei~ -making of.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#64 what_is_the_matrix

what_is_the_matrix

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 05:26 AM

Isn't Shimizu Saki supposed to be the leader of Berryz Koubou?

I really enjoyed Berryz (and the rest of the Kids)'s performances in the Winter concert. That was a lot of fun.

#65 kanemotto

kanemotto

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 07:52 AM

un. i thought saki was the leader too, she talks most of the time yea?

i like chinami alot! her new hairstyle is so nice. <333

now i have to buy that dvd for the concert you guys were talking about. i want to watch it too! .___.

#66 im123

im123

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 09:44 PM

I think Saki is the leader since she is the oldest out of all the girls and the smallest too. I remember there was this documentation and Risako was going around the dance studio talking to the members and I think she ask Saki how is it like to be the captain of Berryz Koubou? I'm not quite sure since my Japanese is very poor. But I remember she mention the word captain to Saki in the documentation.

Hm...I'm still looking for the Berryz Koubou - Special Generation single but so far no hope.

By the way, I just saw the Koi No Jubaku smile version and it was the weirdest thing I ever watched. It was as weird as the regular video. I mean the video had no point but the dance moves that the girl did just spice up everything and it was awesome. But then the smile version just have them sitting around doing nothing.

#67 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 12:40 AM

O no! :sob: ! had them sittin down doin nothign but singing? tsunku pulled another fast 1 on us :wub: jus as he did with MM's namida! yea im starting to like them alot more, since the Iida grad concert!
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#68 suitechicstyle

suitechicstyle

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 06:00 AM

Yurina and Chinami power! :sob:

#69 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 09:35 AM

Yep, Saki is the leader of Berryz Koubou (turning 14 this year) , Momoko is Sub-leader, Risako is the youngest (shes only 11 this year)

Miyabi and Maasa are my faves! :sob:
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#70 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 09:12 PM

Whaat? x_x Are you guys saying Saki Shimizu is the oldest of them?? I totally thought it was the other way round...
If she is considered the leader of the Berryz, than nothing could be more right! :sob: Totally.
Btw, what do guys think of the new single, "Special Generation"? Been waiting for it, and I think it?Ls pretty good! x_x And the new PV is out soon!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#71 Bokas

Bokas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 11:07 PM

I remember Saki said she's not the "leader", but the "captain" lol :wub:
and yeah.. she's the oldest, tho she's kind of short :P

My favs would be Miyabi, Risako, and Momoko :sob:

and TODAY is Sugaya's Birthday!!
HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY RISAKO-chan!!!! :D XP x_x
Posted Image

#72 im123

im123

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:04 AM

Yeah, Saki is the oldest one. Sadly she's so little but so old. I'm surprise that Momoko is actually the vice captain. That is scareeee.

I dislike Momoko. Her voice is weak and too high pitch for my taste. Plus she makes me want to smack her when I watch their videos.

Anyways, yeah Risako's birthday is comming up. Or should I say today since Japan is ahead my time. She's finally 11 years old. So young.

My favorites will always be Miyabi, Risako, and Yurina! They're the prettiest out of all the others and acutally sing better. I wonder if those 3 will make their own little sub group later on.

#73 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 03:01 PM

Hey hey, I noticed that a short version of the "Special Generation" PV is here on the tracker already. Go get it! It?Ls a great song. And a great PV! With captain Shimizu in front... ^^;
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#74 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 11:34 PM

I dislike Momoko. Her voice is weak and too high pitch for my taste. Plus she makes me want to smack her when I watch their videos.

Odd. To me Momoko's voice sounds great and is my fave Berry. Somehow she's the only one that stands out when I watch a PV or performance.
But it's funny that she has the exact opposite effect upon you though, I'm glad tastes vary from practicly every person. :sob:
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#75 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:21 AM

I liked the video a lot also. The platform shoes reminded me of the old MM and made me nastalgic for those great days

#76 kanemotto

kanemotto

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:04 PM

the video was great. tho it was simple, the dance was great. i wonder when the other 4 girls will get to sing just a bit more. :/

happy belated birthday risako!

#77 pollypan

pollypan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 03:14 AM

Berryz Koubou is my favorite H!P group
They look so cute Their songs make me feel young and powerful
Yurina is the member i like the most

6th single Special Generation sounds good.But Saki Chinami Maasa Maiha just sing a little bit . That is not fair. I hope they can sing more next single.

I think i will have enough money to buy the W+Berryz Koubou concert DVD!
I saw some parts before That is a great concert! :respect:
Michishige Sayumi :: Kumai Yurina ::: Jurina:Acchan:Mayuyu
Posted Image
BERRYZ KOUBOU DAISUKI^^

#78 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 06:34 PM

It sure is! :respect: You won't be disappointed...
I too think that at least Saki Shimizu should get more singing parts. I mean, her singing in "Semi" (my favorite) is really great. I wonder if she could do a whole ballad by herself? It is something I really would like to hear.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#79 Flamewave

Flamewave

Auditioning...

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 07:44 PM

Acutally...starting from 5th- momko, miyabi, yurina and risako got all the singing parts while the others got the chorus or the "together" parts and the co-song along with the cd

#80 zoneofenders

zoneofenders

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:53 AM

Berryz is so nice!
I can't sotp my love for them...especially momoko
though their songs are not so good...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users