Posted 03 March 2019 - 05:38 AM

Happy 15th Anniversary Berryz Kobo!  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3

#34202 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 01:53 PM

15 years have gone by. I still love Berryz to this day. I won't have any reason to not love Berryz so much more longer.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#34203 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:26 PM

I don't know if this was ever posted here but I stumbled upon the video the other day and I'm not going to lie it made me cry. :sob:  So I figured I would post it here for everyone to enjoy...or cry over. 

#34204 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:46 PM

^

How come I had never seen that video? It's so beautiful :sob: Thank you for sharing. And they included Maiha omg.

Funny how it's actually Rii that had a baby first. And on Momoko's birthday no less (just sayin' since Chinami Jr. in the vid looks like a mini Momochi haha). But who knows, maybe one day Chii will have a baby too ^_^

Ah, why do fans sometimes make the best tributes rather than their own agency? :ph34r:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#34205 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 09:48 PM

^Cause the fans love much more their groups than the agency.  :ph34r:

Pretty video.  :sob:  

Captain, Ayapan & Ami Tanimoto talk about resemblances between Berryz and the Factories:

https://blog-project...slations/269200

(thanks to Skoban)

#34206 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 11:48 PM

Old school Berryz <3

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#34207 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 09:39 AM

I don't know if this was ever posted here but I stumbled upon the video the other day and I'm not going to lie it made me cry. :sob:  So I figured I would post it here for everyone to enjoy...or cry over. 

If only the drawing were made more obvious as to who is who in the video, I think it would touch more heart. I can only identify some of them in certain scenes. Nonetheless, it's still a good video.

I think H!P Kids is almost like a "religion / belief" on its own.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#34208 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 08:14 PM

^
^
Momo being the butt of the jokes since forever lol. Ah, I wish I could have seen the group grow since those days but even after all these years there's a bunch of stuff I haven't seen before like that clip so thanks for the translation! :)

Ikr, but it feels lame how they don't put in more effort :( Not only for the girls but for the fans too. But oh well.

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#34209 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 01:12 AM

Old school Berryz <3

OMG - this was priceless!  Never seen it before - thank you for sharing.
Considering how outwardly polite Japanese society typically is I hope they had rehearsed / planned those teases or feelings could have been hurt.

OMG - when Momo dropped her voice down after being told she was speaking too high pitched for Risako LOL!!!  Very funny.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34210 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:09 AM

Oh, if all the subtitle videos didn't be deleted, there was a huge collection.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#34211 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:55 PM

Berryz first two albums to be released as part of the Tower Records Vinyl Shinjuku Hello Pro Analogization Project on May 1.

http://tower.jp/arti...2019/04/17/n102

#34212 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:09 PM

For this year's Tokyo Idol Festival, there will be a "We love Berryz Koubou special" stage with Miyabi, Pink Cres. and Beyooooonds.
http://www.idolfes.c...news20190710_01

...not the factories ? That is weird lol. I hope for some Captain, Kumaicho or Maa-chan surprise appearance~
(Unless Momo comes back ? T.T )

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#34213 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:14 PM

Deleted my post- Yaminata posted the news while I was writing!  :ph34r:  :lol:

According to this, Tsubaki will be at the festival on that date, August 2, but Kobushi won't appear until the 4th. So possibly at least Tsubaki might get to take part in the Berryz celebration.

http://www.helloproj...b1b6ae2c4141c6c

#34214 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:21 AM

Eh, how weird that Kobushi won't be there... But hey, it sounds exciting! I'm just happy they're doing some sort of tribute to Berryz :w00t: I hope the other active Berryz consider making an appearance and not just Miya! :ph34r:  

I BK

#34215 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:54 PM

For this year's Tokyo Idol Festival, there will be a "We love Berryz Koubou special" stage with Miyabi, Pink Cres. and Beyooooonds.
http://www.idolfes.c...news20190710_01

...not the factories ? That is weird lol. I hope for some Captain, Kumaicho or Maa-chan surprise appearance~
(Unless Momo comes back ? T.T )

Eh, how weird that Kobushi won't be there... But hey, it sounds exciting! I'm just happy they're doing some sort of tribute to Berryz :w00t: I hope the other active Berryz consider making an appearance and not just Miya! :ph34r:  

Maybe it's just a teaser? Maybe they'll do something bigger next time? We'll see...

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#34216 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:38 PM

At the time of this post, the music video for 『1億3千万総ダイエット王国』Berryz Kobo[130 million Diet-minded Country]) is at 1,003,778 views. It may have passed that milestone relatively recently, but considering the social commentary of Go Waist in the BEYOOOOONDS single, this seems like an appropriate time to mark that milestone. As a personal note, ichiokusanzenman was basically my anthem at a time when I lost ~70lbs, even though it kind of went counter to the narrative of the song lol

#34217 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:11 AM

^Hah, I was wondering if I was the only one that thought about 1oku 3zenman because of Go Waist ^_^ I hope all of their MVs eventually hit the 1mil views one day.

And wow, congrats! I mean, if you were doing it for your health I think it totally doesn't go against it :P

^

^

Well, that'd be great haha! Hope so! :ph34r:

I BK

#34218 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:50 AM

They announced the selected performers for the special TIF2019 stage "Berryz Kobo Daisuki Special! ~Natsuyaki Miyabi (PINK CRES.) & BEYOOOOONDS & TIF Selected Special Collab~".

PINK CRES
BEYOOOOONDS

• Suzuki Ayu (Idol College)
• Saho Akari / Sekine Azusa (Up Up Girls (Kari))
• Shimazaki Yuria / Takahagi Chinatsu / Kajishima Aya / Yoshikawa Mayu (Up Up Girls (2))
• Watanabe Miu / Raku (Up Up Girls (Pro Wres))
• MIKU (IVOLVE)
• Kagami Natsu (Sandal Telephone)
• Terasaka Yumi / Tojo Amina (Junjou no Afilia)
• Shinozuka Tsugumi (Zettai Chokkyuu Joshi! Playballs)
• Terashima Yufu
• Ogata Risa / Kishimoto Yumeno (Tsubaki Factory)
• Iwasaki Yuki (Tokyo Flamingo)
• Wagatsuma Momomi (Hakoiri♡Musume)
• KOHIME (PiXMiX)
• Hirose Minori (Fullfull Pocket)
• Yagi Saki / Miyazaki Rio (Lovelys)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#34219 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:04 PM

^ YESSS! At least Yumeno will be there, so happy since she likes Berryz :) I mean, I'm sure BEYOOOOONDS will be amazing (really loving that group's debut) but I would have liked to see both Factories for obvious reasons. I'm still content, though, the one I wanted to see the most was definitely Kishimon.

Kinda surprising seeing a PiXMiX member there... It's been ages since I heard of them.

I BK

#34220 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 12:23 PM

Performances from the Berryz tribute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJPPEkrSaoc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users