• Please log in to reply
34297 replies to this topic

#34121 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:00 PM

Maasa is super nice <3 She was at number 6 in my Berryz ranking, until I met her.

She was so warm and nice to me. I congratulated her with her birthday and gosh that smile she flashed!!

Eversince that moment she jumped up to number 2 <3 and I still adore her so much <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#34122 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

So I saw a confession a few days ago talking about this performance and I can't get it out of my head, lol :lol:. I hadn't seen this concert (much less this performance) before... It's too cool.

Man, this made me miss Berryz and their vocals :( Is it bad that I think Berryz' version was better? Not that °C-ute was/is bad performing this but.... :ph34r:

Ah, everyone was great but I especially love the beginning because there are some awesome Miyabi/Maasa/Chinami lines there. Maa's "Say's & "Come on's" are way too cool too XD :arrow:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#34123 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:01 AM

Nice performance.  If I could have seen both C-ute and Berryz on stage at the same time I would have gone crazy... like.. WHO do I look at??  lol

Not enough credit ever given to Yurina.  She always makes me smile because she's just so cool.  In fact she has one of the most distinct voices of Berryz next to Momoko.  By distinct I mean easily identifiable.

For C-ute it's Mai and Chisa, in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing the video!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34124 vemene

vemene

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

If I could have seen both C-ute and Berryz on stage at the same time I would have gone crazy... like.. WHO do I look at??  lol

My thought process from back in the day...

"Do you like the Berryz and/or ºC-ute?  Do you wish there were some way to make them both even more awesome?  What if we put them all onstage performing together at once?"

It's a fact: BeriKyuu is The Best Thing Ever™.

:wub:

#34125 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

I have my rating system for each member, but within each group.. having to re-classify the list of the combined would be a headache!  :P

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34126 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

If I could have seen both C-ute and Berryz on stage at the same time I would have gone crazy... like.. WHO do I look at??  lol

"Do you like the Berryz and/or ºC-ute?  Do you wish there were some way to make them both even more awesome?  What if we put them all onstage performing together at once?"

As a kid I always used to imagine this. Now what? Nothing can stop me from going CRAAAAZZZYYY............ :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#34127 vemene

vemene

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:20 PM

As a kid I always used to imagine this. Now what? Nothing can stop me from going CRAAAAZZZYYY............ :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

So I am guessing you own both discs of the Berryz Koubou & ℃-ute Nakayoshi Battle Concert Tour 2008 Haru, then?

That was a pretty great thing in itself.

#34128 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:47 AM

Nice performance.  If I could have seen both C-ute and Berryz on stage at the same time I would have gone crazy... like.. WHO do I look at??  lol

Not enough credit ever given to Yurina.  She always makes me smile because she's just so cool.  In fact she has one of the most distinct voices of Berryz next to Momoko.  By distinct I mean easily identifiable.

For C-ute it's Mai and Chisa, in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing the video!

I've always thought that too! :D

And while I'm not a fan of Mai's voice, I think it's true that she and Chisa have the most unique voices in the group.

I'm glad you liked the vid, I just had to share it XD

Pretty much. The only thing more epic than Berryz for me was all the H!P Kids together. And I agree with Hanawopun in that making a ranking mixing the members of both groups is a headache, I tried to do it once, so I can confirm it :lol:

And as a side note: I liked how someone put it in the comments section for that video I posted: Berryz had the singing talent and °C-ute had the dancing talent :w00t: I was wondering if I was the only one who saw it that way.

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#34129 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

So I am guessing you own both discs of the Berryz Koubou & ℃-ute Nakayoshi Battle Concert Tour 2008 Haru, then?

That was a pretty great thing in itself.

I don't like to say this at all but, I don't own any real items from Berryz nor C-ute. I wish I could but, sadly no...

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#34130 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:42 PM

^

WOAH... like 70% of my H!P collection is Berryz + C-ute lol.

@LittleBerry - I'm glad you agree with what I said about distinct voices!!  Thanks for sharing.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34131 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:14 AM

Kumai on television says cannot have reunion as members do not have good relationship anymore.

#34132 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:28 PM

^whaaaaat?? LOL
That's ok they just need some time to spread their wings and be on their own for a while. Think of how many bands have broken up over massive disputes and even legal battles over property and yet many years later they get back together for reunion tours because they realize it's what they're best known for and it's good money. These girls just "graduated" and want to be independent for a while. I wouldn't worry.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34133 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:06 PM

Kumai on television says cannot have reunion as members do not have good relationship anymore.

I won't believe this. It's not true.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#34134 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:40 PM

Miyabi & Risako didn't​ follow each other on Insta

#34135 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:02 PM

Do you know what show she said it on?

I won't believe this. It's not true.

Until we see the footage I wouldn't believe it but IF she said it then I wouldn't say it isn't true. You do have to remember these girls were placed in a group together by upper management with no consideration to who got along the best among the 15 H!P kids so the situation was no different then school - you don’t get to choose who is in your classroom and your not going to get along with everyone in your grade. There was a big mix of personalities in Berryz which was part of the groups charm but also probably led to conflicts among certain members.

She isn’t saying all the members suddenly hate each other but that there is tension among certain members which would lead to getting together as a group difficult. Just look to the girls public blogs - who is hanging around with other members and who seems to be staying away.

#34136 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:14 PM

There's a thread about it apparently but I don't read japanese very well.

https://www.logsoku....fee/1493772515/

a0fm.jpg

#34137 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

^

Henkka needs to translate that, lol.

Kumai said on television they cannot have a reunion as some members do not have a good relationship anymore.

That's more like it, because Maasa, Yurina & Captain sure are on good terms (especially the first two). Miya and Momo I guess are okay with the others too.

Now Chii's been aways for some time so I dunno, I don't really follow their blogs because a) I can't read Japanese b ) Google Translate sucks so I almost never bother trying and c) I'm so busy nowadays that keeping up with everything by myself is hard.

Rii is the one who seems to be the most distant ( :unsure: :sob: ) and I hate to say this but I think she distancing herself from the group is one of the main reasons a reunion would be difficult... I still love Rii, though. She's only human after all and we don't know what's going on in her mind.

And if someone could find the supposed clip of Kumaicho saying that, it'd more of help. Until then, I'd take that with a grain of salt.

I BK

#34138 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

Only problem member is Risako.

#34139 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

^That's what usually comes with beauty :lol:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34140 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:12 AM

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ About which show she supposedly said it on: Looking at the 'discussion' in the link necrosonde shared, it was on the TVTokyo show "Overnight". Yurina has been a regular on that program since March.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users