• Please log in to reply
34300 replies to this topic

#34221 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 08:00 AM

Just for the record, here's the complete Berryz tribute, with all the talk with Miya and the girls, etc,. plus PINK CRES. Tokyo Confusion performance at the beginning.

#34222 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 01:49 PM

^

I don't think I will be able to watch the complete thing just now but I just gotta love how pumped the crowd gets whenever a Berryz song comes up (Rival :sob:), the BEYOOONDS girls still don't sound all that great live but it was still fun :) Of course Miya is a queen~ I just kinda wish Yuuka and Hikaru also performed with them (dunno if they join them later during the event but I'm in a bit of a hurry rn).

On the other hand, Tokyo Confusion totally is kinda tricky to perform live, huh? Not every part was perfect but there were absolutely some good ones :D First time seeing them perform that song, I definitely want them to perfect their live version of such a bop :ph34r:

Go go go go Fight! :sob:

EDIT: Well, I can definitely blame the fact that I didn't have my headphones back then, definitely makes the girls sound less good, but now after rewatching I actually think Shiori, Reina and Kurumi did a pretty good job, though it's still kinda weird how well they can deliver solo lines that need more power quite well (see, their own segment at TIF, great stuff) but with Berryz songs, some of them are still quite not on point. Heh, just random thought.

Pink Cres. also sounded really good 98% of the time now that I can actually hear with headphones, it was mostly just that unfortunate moment when they got confused :ph34r: kindaironicnowthatIthinkaboutit

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#34223 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:34 PM

It was rather enjoyable. Momohime and Kishimon killed their parts ! Miya seemed a bit lost among all these girls lol, until Risamaru came next to her x) "Maru-chan"~

Of course, it would have been much better with some KF members and some more Berryz members but what can we do~

Also, am I the only one who has a bit enough of "Rival" ? ^^" This song has been played quite often during H!P concerts already...bring back "Dschinghis Khan", "Watashi no Mirai no Danna sama" and "Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance" !

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#34224 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 09:19 PM

^

Oh gosh, all of those songs seriously need some love but at the same time I'm happy with almost any Berryz song lol, I just loved how pumped the audience got :D Rival didn't use to be one of my very favorites back then but now I get massive nostalgia whenever it starts playing (plus it's cute lol).

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#34225 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 04:37 AM

ASH unit MAX♡GIRLS covered Berryz "Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance" for the ASH 2019 AUTUMN ACT. (This is one of the units new Kenshuusei Hiromoto Ruri used to be part of.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#34226 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:09 PM

^ Haha, cute. Knowing their high dance skill I thought they'd do more with the new choreography but still a cute performance. Yuke Yuke is kinda underrated so it's great that they performed it.

I BK

#34227 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 10:15 AM

There will be a FC event with Captain, Maasa, and Kumaichan together on March 3.  :w00t:

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=14972

#34228 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:12 PM

Is anyone other Risako married yet?

#34229 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:28 PM

^ Not yet. Momoko is totally private now, so I guess it's probably impossible to know about her.

#34230 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 04:13 AM

Happy 18th Anniversary to all of the Hello! Project Kids.  :)

Hello_Project-98957.jpg

#34231 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:38 PM

Happy Anniversary :king: Seeing that picture knowing how them will go is amazing. That kids become our favorites women.  <3 

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#34232 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 07:21 AM

Announcement for the Captain- Maasa- Kumaichan FC event, now rescheduled for November 3.

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=16239

As it notes, the event is subtitled 'Birthday Surprise', referring to Saki-chan's b'day that month. Wondering what the surprise could be......?

Whatever it is, maybe Chinami will also participate, as she did (via remote) at  Maimi's recent FC event?

#34233 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 05:03 AM

I was wondering, is there any Berryz fan page equivalent to 910 percent?

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#34234 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 07:37 AM

4/7 Berryz!

Attached Files

#34235 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 10:35 AM

4/7 Berryz!

Nice!!! The most number of members together since their hiatus.

#34236 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 02:32 PM

4/7 Berryz!

Am I the only one who had teary eyes seeing the pic? :sob:  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#34237 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 03:03 PM

Rehearsals! The events are just a few days away...  :w00t:

Attached File  E-1yGv3VIAMNu86.jpeg   57.96K   32 downloads

#34238 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 08:41 AM

This would mean we would get some Berryz's classics I hope. It's so bittersweet to be honest. Having at least half of the group performing them.

#34239 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 06:02 PM

Event goods.

Attached File  16.jpg   51.51K   45 downloadsAttached File  15.jpg   57.99K   51 downloadsAttached File  17.jpg   45.55K   48 downloads

More here:

https://www.up-fc.jp...fo.php?id=18019

#34240 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 01:27 PM

That Maasa x Miyabi shot is so funny. Reminds me of Rock Erotic era. Love they include the Berryz 7 member colours in the goods.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users