476 replies to this topic

#41 Live4Ai

Live4Ai

The Broker

• Senpai
  • 842 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:46 AM

3 YEARS! 3 YEARS already
None can stop the crusade of the Ai-eousness!!

#42 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:03 AM

3 YEARS! 3 YEARS already

3 years and they STILL live in our hearts like it's day 1.

#43 sch

sch

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:21 PM

creatocrea has posted a new Zone video on YouTube, a Pop Jam segment with them doing Taiyou no Kiss. This segment features Tsunku and a video clip of different all-girl bands doing Zone tunes..........the girls in these bands are VERY young..........I wonder if some of them are still in bands...........

Thanks for the update. I can't remember having seen this before.
By the way: Since a couple of days it is possible to squeeze a "high quality" video out of a YouTube link. It will be an H.264/AAC mp4 file which is, compared to the flv you normally get, indeed of higher quality XD .
Still I won't recommend viewing it on a HD TV Set :D .
Here is the HQ video of the above link so you can check it out:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mqw3n21mvno

#44 tasuku

tasuku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 136 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:42 AM

Thanks for the update. I can't remember having seen this before.
By the way: Since a couple of days it is possible to squeeze a "high quality" video out of a YouTube link. It will be an H.264/AAC mp4 file which is, compared to the flv you normally get, indeed of higher quality :w00t: .
Still I won't recommend viewing it on a HD TV Set :omg: .
Here is the HQ video of the above link so you can check it out:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mqw3n21mvno

Hey guys,

If anyone wants a HD version (1920x1080 :w00t: ) of this performance of Taiyo no Kiss (unfortunately, the talking part with ZONE is missing), there is an active link on megaupload! Thanks to mikewallace <3 from HDTV-ASIA.com (and Jpopsuki) who posted it. Get it while you can (475Mb) because who knows when it will be removed!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4BHE3GQP

ZONE in HD is always good!! XD

I can't believe 3 years have gone by since the Final Live!

#45 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:08 PM

I've read differing opinions on cover bands doing Zone songs and, personally, I think it's great that people like Zone's music enough to play it in clubs. It's one of the little things that keep Zone's memory alive. This may be the best cover band that I've heard, they do pieces of four different Zone songs in this video:

It would be nice if they uploaded entire songs............

#46 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

I've read differing opinions on cover bands doing Zone songs and, personally, I think it's great that people like Zone's music enough to play it in clubs. It's one of the little things that keep Zone's memory alive. This may be the best cover band that I've heard, they do pieces of four different Zone songs in this video:

NICE find PuffyLove! I'm happy that there are bands keeping ZONE alive. They DO need to upload full songs though.

Nice find Puffy! They DO need to upload new songs. But I'm just glad that someone's helping keep the ZONE memory alive. By the way, this is in Kitazawa.

#47 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:00 AM

By the way, it says in kanji" Terada's Proposal...A ZONE COMBACK!?" And at the end of the video they mention something about there being a surprise....we can hope until then. Atleast I hope that Takayo will be a special guest or something.

#48 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:08 PM

By the way, it says in kanji" Terada's Proposal...A ZONE COMBACK!?" And at the end of the video they mention something about there being a surprise....we can hope until then. Atleast I hope that Takayo will be a special guest or something.

Yeah, I'd kinda wondered if something "special" might happen..............I'm sure that Miyu and Maiko are familiar with that episode of CDTV that listed Zone as #2 in the list of bands that Japanese music fans would like to see get back together.

#49 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

Yeah, I'd kinda wondered if something "special" might happen..............I'm sure that Miyu and Maiko are familiar with that episode of CDTV that listed Zone as #2 in the list of bands that Japanese music fans would like to see get back together.

I'm sure that all the girls know that. Because I'm sure that their friends or somebody told them about it. They even Topped freakin' X-Japan, Luna Sea, Boowy, and SPEED. These are like the founding fathers/mothers of Japanese rock and pop yet they still wanted to see ZONE back even more.

4n01 mentioned that at the Crystal Live last Christmas Maiko and Miyu did a couple of ZONE songs together but at that time nothing "special" was announced. So if they're now saying that they've got something special going on now, then you'd think that this event should be even bigger, you know? Or there will be some angry Japanese. XD

#50 sch

sch

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:44 PM

Just stumbled upon something pretty cool. Don't know if it has been posted here already:

ZONE singing "kimigayo" (the Japanese national anthem):
http://jp.youtube.co...h?v=pOYg5R1UVEM

in case you would like to know what they are singing, here is the text:
君が代は
千代に
八千代に
細石の
巌となりて
苔の生すまで

kimigayo wa
chiyo ni
yachiyo ni
sazare ishi no
iwao to narite
koke no musu made
:good:

#51 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:37 AM

Sweet! In the Tokyo Dome even...........

#52 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:35 AM

Very nice -- and it's new to me...
Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#53 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:26 PM

Wow! Would anybody happen to have that performance of Kimi ga Yo for download?

#54 hana hui

hana hui

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:45 PM

hi! umm.. i was just wondering after i watch akashi pv.. i notice that there's a missing word or hidden word or whatever you called that word.. when it comes to the bridge part (i think).. miyu just did say something and i'm really curious about it.. hahaha! and you know what, i can't figured it out.. i tried to search it and what i found is this..

"Moshi kimi ga shinde
Namida o nagasu hito ga irunara...XXXXX
Namida ga hidori no kodou o
Yurasu furue agaru akashi o
Boku wa koko ni iru
Ima ikiteiru sakebi tsuzukete susumu..."

can someone tell me what that word is? i can't sleep last night because of that.. good thing its about ZONE so it's somehow ok.. haha!! :w00t:

#55 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:41 PM

I think that there have been a lot of theories about that. Somebody suggested that she's silently saying a phrase that translates roughly as "what is this all for?" -- which sounds like a good guess, but I don't know whether it's anything more than speculation.
Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#56 hana hui

hana hui

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:50 AM

I think that there have been a lot of theories about that. Somebody suggested that she's silently saying a phrase that translates roughly as "what is this all for?" -- which sounds like a good guess, but I don't know whether it's anything more than speculation.

what is "what is this all for" in japanese? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

#57 NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:20 PM

what is "what is this all for" in japanese? :lol:
XD

"dare no tame ni" - for the sake of whom credits to vllasko

http://www.vllasko.c...s.php?song_id=4
Posted Image

#58 hana hui

hana hui

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:35 AM

now i know! yeah!

thank you!! thank you!! :santa:

#59 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:32 AM

Go here. http://zonefan.com/f...hp?topic=29.315

Popiil posted some pictures of Tomoka, Miyu, and Mizuho. It looks like that someone was taking pictures of them from a car without them knowing. I'm not sure if this is AFTER their debanding or before. I'm trying to find out.

#60 hana hui

hana hui

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:09 PM

Go here. http://zonefan.com/f...hp?topic=29.315

Popiil posted some pictures of Tomoka, Miyu, and Mizuho. It looks like that someone was taking pictures of them from a car without them knowing. I'm not sure if this is AFTER their debanding or before. I'm trying to find out.

live4zone already posted that here last march 2007..

part1: http://www.hello-onl...w...465&st=2420

part2: http://www.hello-onl...w...465&st=2440

^.^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users