Photo

Getting ZONE Albums/Singles/DVDs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
885 replies to this topic

#41 superdry!

superdry!

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:38 AM

yggg -

I went to the Book-Off in New York City. I still have to clue how they organize their CDs and it doesnt help that I cant read Japanese. They dont have a Zone section...so I have to hunt around for their CDs to find. I wouldnt be surprised if they have more CDs of Zone, but so far Ive only found the Z and O albums (both I bought for $10!).

Damn...I wonder how hard it would be for me find all the limited versions of Shiroi Hana and Akashi. I was thinking of going on a Zone spending spree in March, but I locked up that money by buying Ai Otsuka stuff (limited edition stuff) and Miyu's solo stuff (her singles and upcoming dvd). ><

Daaishi ♥♥

#42 daydaypop

daydaypop

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 10:19 AM

miyu news cds is sale on 2/23
i am very happy because 2/23 is my birthday
the disc is about her 2 single (luz and snowy)cd+dvd
i bought it in 2/23
but it may be expensive
the price in hong kong is $280>~<~!!!

#43 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 10:22 AM

oh u bought the new york clips? how is it? maybe u can give us a review :sob:
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#44 daydaypop

daydaypop

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 10:37 AM

thz yggg help me tp shift into the right post

i didn't open the disc
because i didn't have time to enjoy it
i think i will take whole day to enjoy next sunday

so i only can tell some base detail about the disc~!!

First N.Y of ZONE at solo debut Nagase real evening in member . Two works single 'Just 4 your Luv' 'snowy love' for taking a picture and the making

i think i will post the more detail after i see if someone want me to tell more

i'm not good at engilsh
so i hope all of you can know my pose~^^

#45 raida

raida

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:36 AM

ZONE's last album [E] will be released on April 13. It has 17 songs and this will complete their album to [Z] [O] [N] [E] !!! People this is Eikyuu hozon ban....everyone should buy it and remember ZONE forever!!!

#46 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 01:32 PM

Certainly this is a very good news

#47 daydaypop

daydaypop

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 02:07 PM

i am very happy~
because i can buy this album
i afraid that can not complete the"Z,O,N,E"
so
i will buy it~!!

#48 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 03:44 PM

YEAH !!!!!!! GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!

THanks a lot for this...... i was wishing so much for it......

I'm so happy......
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image

#49 superdry!

superdry!

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:20 PM

Hmm...so E is going to be a singles collection or best of, or whatever?

That irks me. I just have a real strong opinion that their last album should be a true album and not a collection of their older songs with the ltest singles probably tacked on as extra. Theres gotta be a reasonable explanation, besides their disbanding, that SONY decided that E would be released this way. Maybe a singles collection makes sense as their last album (which it really isnt....not the last part, but the "album" part).

I'll buy it since I am huge ZONE fan and theyll forever be my fav. jpop band, but it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth the way their discography is gonna end.

I posted over at Jpopmusic that the singles collection, best of., should be released after E (which should be a brand new album) as like a 2CD collection where the second CD is a live recording and/or rare stuff. A limited edition version would also be nice for the fans and also allow SONY to take in more money.

>.<

Daaishi ♥♥

#50 snow

snow

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:45 PM

suddenly there's lotsa requests for ZONE pvs and lives at jpopforum ^_^

#51 Jerec

Jerec

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:59 PM

I agree that E should be an original album instead of a singles collection.. but it's nice to see the band can finish their discography properly.

#52 boykun

boykun

たまねぎ!!

• Senpai
  • 275 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 05:13 PM

thanks for the news ^^

i was also hoping for it to be another full album.. but this is better than none at all.
ill be getting this for sure.

2001-2005 ..good days.. good times.

Posted Image
breakfast time . wallpaper.download

#53 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 08:31 PM

Great news!!!!

Thanks for the info!

17 songs!!! A lot in my opinion...to end with big style!

ZONE FOREVER!!!!

#54 Epofra2K

Epofra2K

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:23 PM

... and none of you guys are wondering what is the source of this info ??? ^_^
Can we have a link or something ??? 'cause i can find anything about that on any reliable web site ... like Sony's web for example... :)

#55 KenshinX

KenshinX

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:15 PM

I'm going to have to say that I would have much rather preferred a full album for "E". Then again, I'm happy that they are at least completing the word Z.O.N.E. We'll see what happens. I'll probably end up getting it regardless but I'm in agreement that a full "E" album is a better way to end things off than a best of collection.......

I would've loved it if Sony released a full "E" album with new songs and then later on released a best of zone collection on two CDs or something like that. As for the source, I don't see this listed on Sony's website but it is listed on the kaze site.

#56 Shantastic

Shantastic

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 12:09 AM

like the rest of us, i'm gonna buy it regardless, so i'd have to echo some of the previous statements that a "best of/singles collection" is very disappointing for "E." I understand that they may not have enough new material for a full album, but hey, "Z" was pretty short too. also, you know sony is sitting on some recorded unused ZONE tracks that somehow or another never made it onto any other single/album, like the BeaM track w/Takayo on guitar that was used in the UHB commercials. i'd rather have them use the singles and b-sides from Taiyou no Kiss, glory colors, Egao Biyori, and then fill the rest of the album with unused and rare tracks never released, but i know that'll never happen. ^_^
Posted Image

#57 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 12:30 AM

yes.. i am still waiting for the official confirmation though... although Kaze usu have very accurate forecasts.....

unless the dust settles, and the official tracklist is released, we shouldnt be too worked up ..new songs ...old songs..they are all gonna be good songs!

we shud get worked up abt a live DVD though lol ^_^
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#58 Oc_89

Oc_89

drumming or dreaming?

• Senpai
  • 223 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 02:11 AM

oh well, thats really nice! ^_^
I wanna be sure of what kind of album will be this last one..if there are new songs or if its just a collection of old ones..

i will be waiting for the confirmation too, really good news!

and 17 songs is a lot! :)
Posted Image

#59 maikosaiko

maikosaiko

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 02:23 AM

[E] album, Live DVD, and potential ????side clip DVD... have to save up whole lotta money for the LAST zone stuff.....

I'm currently listening and searching for alternate teen all female band, and found "Mi" and "Whiteberry". I knew about whiteberry and they are not as cute as zone, beside they're long gone in history. On the other hand, Mi is Trio.. and they're descent looking, sings okay, but definetly not zone material. Do you guys think they ever will be exceptionally talented and cute female band as zone in the future????
ZONE gave me the strength and energy to my life... they're just like vitamins.
Posted Image

#60 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 04:18 AM

i?Lm still waiting for the official news also but no matter if ti is gonna be a mix of new and old songs.... or a full old songs... or a full new songs... it?Ls ZONE !!!!! so it?Ls good hahahaah ^_^

if it is gonna be any female band better than ZONE ???? In my personal opinion no... i mean even if there might have another female band it still wil remember me as ZONE.... even if they are better talented than ZONE (wich in my opinion is very hard....)
ZONE made their own history... no one will replace them ever.... only they can be this exceptional and cute band.....
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image