Photo

Mika Nakashima

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
156 replies to this topic

#41 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:57 PM

It's okay, blue is my favourite color ^_^ .
***Make a Wish. Star light star bright, grant me my wish tonight***.

Posted Image

#42 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:02 PM

Did you like the "Mika & The Big Bad Wolf" picture? I thought the picture was taken in a wax museum or something, then I took a closer look at Mika, and saw that she was alive(???) Or IS she made of wax? Those wax-sculptures can look pretty life-like sometimes....
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#43 sh33p

sh33p

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 06:34 AM

Did you like the "Mika & The Big Bad Wolf" picture? I thought the picture was taken in a wax museum or something, then I took a closer look at Mika, and saw that she was alive(???) Or IS she made of wax? Those wax-sculptures can look pretty life-like sometimes....

LOL, blue bearded santa x_x

heh, that pic, i think she was just next to a wall with riding hood painted on it, and theres a real tree next to her ^_^

starrynight wrote---

I think she's pretty cool. She's seems like the dark, mysterious type. Kind of like a hero of the romantic era. She does her own thing instead of the mainstream pop. I've only seen a couple of her PVs but they're really spectacular. She was pretty good on Kouhaku, but she seemed kind of thin. She wasn't wearing any shoes, which was interesting.

she can look like that, especially her look now, dark and mysterious, but in the older days when she was really young she looks like a gangster x_x

Posted Image
hehe :D

and shes really skinny now, u can tell on lives, like kouhaku, music station(she tripped in the 2003 super special one... ^^; )
Posted Image
WAHAHAHAHA
KEEP-SMILING: Nami Tamaki Fan Club <--join =D

#44 dunefield

dunefield

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 09:27 AM

LOL, blue bearded santa ^^;

heh, that pic, i think she was just next to a wall with riding hood painted on it, and theres a real tree next to her :bad:

starrynight wrote---

I think she's pretty cool. She's seems like the dark, mysterious type. Kind of like a hero of the romantic era. She does her own thing instead of the mainstream pop. I've only seen a couple of her PVs but they're really spectacular. She was pretty good on Kouhaku, but she seemed kind of thin. She wasn't wearing any shoes, which was interesting.

she can look like that, especially her look now, dark and mysterious, but in the older days when she was really young she looks like a gangster x_x

Posted Image
hehe :D

and shes really skinny now, u can tell on lives, like kouhaku, music station(she tripped in the 2003 super special one... ^_^ )

to put it simply she's growing up and finding herself... it's great how she's singing music that inspires her rather than being forced to bring out what the record label wants...
Posted Image

#45 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:47 PM

I know. That?Ls why I have a whole bunch of respect for her music-making. It takes a special kind of person to stand up to the pressure when a famous record producer says something like; "Hey, why don?Lt we make sound a little more like this?" To say no in a situation like that, maybe in the middle of a million dollar production, THAT takes some confidence.
Go Mika!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#46 Lokokl

Lokokl

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 02:20 AM

Helpless Rain is my fav!

anyway.. does anyone know how she got the record deal?

#47 sh33p

sh33p

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 07:07 AM

anyway.. does anyone know how she got the record deal?

^_^ no idea... ^^;

but i like Helpless Rain... ^^;
Posted Image
WAHAHAHAHA
KEEP-SMILING: Nami Tamaki Fan Club <--join =D

#48 dunefield

dunefield

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 12:52 AM

just uploaded a mika film clip

Mika Nakashima - Will Film Clip
Posted Image

#49 airinn

airinn

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:08 PM

^_^ ^_^

#50 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:36 PM

may i ask how many songs she released after mini album - Legend?

#51 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:04 AM

may i ask how many songs she released after mini album - Legend?

Is Legend a mini-album ^^; ^_^ ? I thought Legend was a single ^_^ . Legend It says it's a single :o . How many songs? I don't know, if you wanna know how much singles and albums just check this link: Mika Nakashima [single+albums] cdjapan

Posted Image

#52 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 05:44 PM

I already had this clip, but I downloaded it anyways! x_x It was better quality than the one I had. Thanky. (Eh... Got some more btw?)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#53 dunefield

dunefield

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 08:43 PM

I already had this clip, but I downloaded it anyways! x_x It was better quality than the one I had. Thanky. (Eh... Got some more btw?)

yeah i have others... are you wanting any in particular?
Posted Image

#54 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:57 PM

I think I have about all her PV's, but some cool live-clips would be nice! Like, maybe some early stuff?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#55 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 04:02 PM

I don't have all her PVs, some of them are low quality :lol: . Could you upload some PVs of her :lol: ? Thanx for the Will clip btw :lol: .

Posted Image

#56 rikachan

rikachan

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:07 AM

her new song is so nice.............Sakurairo Maukoro

#57 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 12:19 PM

I love it, have you seen the PV of it? It's so sad and cute :blink: .

Posted Image

#58 MMFAN

MMFAN

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 02:10 AM

i'm going crazy watching her new PV ...Sakurairo Maukoro :blink: :wub: it makes me sad :wub: XD
ITALIAN Morning Musume FAN

#59 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 02:28 AM

i'm going crazy watching her new PV ...Sakurairo Maukoro :blink: :wub: it makes me sad :wub: XD

Because it's sad XD , first time almost made me cry :o .

Posted Image

#60 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 02:28 AM

^i downloaded that one the other day, it's very nice :wub: it's my very first PV of her. gotta love the ballads

the computer animation could have been better but it's kinda neat in a quirky way. (not better as in, more realistic.. better as in, story/emotion/etc)

pretty nice voice on the PV. the first time i saw her was on the Best Hits 2004 show but I didnt think too highly of her performance (voice-wise and song-wise). I did like her little clip in their "previous BH Awards" montage though (singing "Stars") :blink:
shift_Mikitty