5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:34 AM

Not all the girls :D

and also not Temari, TenTen :D

Temari got something for Shikamaru
and as for TenTen... probably Neji :lol:

Hmm, I don't think so, Temari was just fighting Shikamaru, he deserves better than that bitch :angry: . As for TenTen, she's just in Neji's team, but it's a bit suspicious that she was cheering a lot for Neji :P .

Btw, is Chouji dead :S ?
***Make a Wish. Star light star bright, grant me my wish tonight***.

Posted Image

#43 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:39 AM

Hmm, I don't think so, Temari was just fighting Shikamaru, he deserves better than that bitch :angry: . As for TenTen, she's just in Neji's team, but it's a bit suspicious that she was cheering a lot for Neji :P .

Btw, is Chouji dead :S ?

eh, u don't read naruto manga?!... cuz later on temari and shikamaru.... umm find out yourself :lol: not gonna spoil anything...

go read manga :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#44 velven

velven

Official Maiko's BBQ

• Senpai
  • 159 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:34 AM

the only time i'll fully concentrate on manga is when they stop making subs or i can no longer get them... :lol:

btw, have anybody seen that legendary "Naruto The Movie" ... can't seem to find it anywhere at all... :angry:

*also, where can i get that Super Instant Slimming pill that Chouji took? and how much is one?... :S i'm getting too fat for New year...sigh*

#45 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 08:15 PM

btw, have anybody seen that legendary "Naruto The Movie" ... can't seem to find it anywhere at all... :angry:

*also, where can i get that Super Instant Slimming pill that Chouji took? and how much is one?... :P i'm getting too fat for New year...sigh*

i have been lookin for that movie :lol: no where to be seen, i heard someone saw a camcorder version or something..

sure u can get one of those pill except u gonna get like a heart attack after eating that :S

#46 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:56 PM

Hmm, I don't think so, Temari was just fighting Shikamaru, he deserves better than that bitch :angry: . As for TenTen, she's just in Neji's team, but it's a bit suspicious that she was cheering a lot for Neji :D .

Btw, is Chouji dead :D ?

eh, u don't read naruto manga?!... cuz later on temari and shikamaru.... umm find out yourself :lol: not gonna spoil anything...

go read manga :D

God, Temari and Shikamaru :P ? OMG, OMG, OMG :D . I don't read manga a lot, too much manga makes me dizzy when browsing through the chapters :S .

Hmm, I wanna see the movie, if someone has an illegal/camcorder copy, just gimme :D .

Posted Image

#47 velven

velven

Official Maiko's BBQ

• Senpai
  • 159 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 03:18 AM

sure u can get one of those pill except u gonna get like a heart attack after eating that  :lol:

Anything in the name of SLimness!!!

if someone has an illegal/camcorder copy, just gimme

Yeah... cam one will do for now :angry:

#48 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 06:05 AM

sure u can get one of those pill except u gonna get like a heart attack after eating that? XD

another steriod user = =....

#49 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 11:22 AM

sure u can get one of those pill except u gonna get like a heart attack after eating that? XD

if someone has an illegal/camcorder copy, just gimme

Yeah... cam one will do for now XD

Are you sure XD ? After the pill you will be a bit slim, like Chouji, but maybe you'll die XD .

Posted Image

#50 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 03:27 PM

Or you may end up really cool looking! XD Chouji really changed in appearance after eating that chili (chilly) pill...
About Naruto The Movie I think it is strange that no copy has showed up yet, fan-subbed or not. It premiered after all in August. I heard something about a Fan-Sub group called Shin-Otaku SD something that was about to do a sub., but I haven't seen or heard anything.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#51 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 12:41 PM

I only saw a trailer, seems pretty cool :blink: .

Couldn't help to do this XD :

Before pill:
Posted Image

After pill:
Posted Image

And a cute pic:
Posted Image
Aren't they cute XD ?! Shikamaru is cute here XD .

*All caps are taken from episode 114.

Posted Image

#52 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 01:30 PM

Naruto The Movie I think it is strange that no copy has showed up yet, fan-subbed or not. It premiered after all in August.

is it aired in the theatre? if so it will makes sense... someone saw the camcorder version from theatre, no fansub cuz there is no video to fan sub from, fan subbing the camcorder version is definitely a waste of time.. so probably wait until there is a video version of some sort i guess..

#53 velven

velven

Official Maiko's BBQ

• Senpai
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 01:30 PM

XD the first two caps are good enough for me to take the risk. yes yes, there are many side effects, but Chouji didn't die... so... i'll be safe too ? XD

XD the last Cap reminds me... Chouji and shikamaru must have met each other at that School... but at 114, they made the cut scene to look like the two first knew after that Hide and seek incident... but then again, this cap shows that they should have known each other even earlier...hmm...
:blink: i'm confused...
(you ppl get what i mean?)

#54 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 01:54 PM

but at 114, they made the cut scene to look like the two first knew after that Hide and seek incident... but then again, this cap shows that they should have known each other even earlier...hmm...

i think when they first time they REALLY get to know each other is the Hide and seek incident and the picture @ school is just they were students getting in trouble

#55 Sukachu

Sukachu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:32 PM

but at 114, they made the cut scene to look like the two first knew after that Hide and seek incident... but then again, this cap shows that they? should have known each other even earlier...hmm...

i think when they first time they REALLY get to know each other is the Hide and seek incident and the picture @ school is just they were students getting in trouble

Those kids were mean to Chouji :blink: . I like Shikamaru because he's such a smartass XD . Hmm, everytime when I see Chouji eating potatoe chips I would like to eat potatoe chips too "-_- . Errm, I'm not fat XD .

Posted Image

#56 velven

velven

Official Maiko's BBQ

• Senpai
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 05:06 PM

i thought you will normally befriend ppl who always gets into trouble with you? ...i would... :blink:

Errm, I'm not fat :GGRR: .

XD i get this feeling that this comment got something to do with me...

#57 Sasuke<3

Sasuke<3

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 06:42 PM

Muahahaha the fact that Itachi is so cool is because he killed the whole clan :blink: I love him for that.. and the rest of them are like comdeming naruto, saying people like him can never be the main character :GGRR:

uaaah and i kinda yearn that orochimaru dies a horrible death, no matter how super duper cute he was when he was young. his tongue is VERY annoying >_<

gah i think chouji looks nice when he's not fat, though his looks can never surpass Kakashi or Sasuke XD uah and shikamaru is cute too!!! he looks just like his dad!! XD

【R♥XY】

#58 onigiri

onigiri

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 08:50 PM

Temari got something for Shikamaru
and as for TenTen... probably Neji  XD

Hahaha, my friend's such a TentenxNeiji fan. She cosplayed as Tenten once and now thinks of herself as 'tenten' :blink: So in one chapter (one of the recent ones), when they were all training (manga spoiler) it was while Naruto was recovering, Neiji and Hinata's father were training in one place, Lee and Tenten were at another place. Lee was training and Tenten was watching him and smiling...So hints of TentenxLee! My friend freaks out whenever I mentioned it :GGRR:;

#59 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 08:59 PM

Tenten was watching him and smiling...So hints of TentenxLee! My friend freaks out whenever I mentioned it :blink:;

come to think of it
from my memory, during the 2nd chuunin exam, TenTen was quite worried when Lee didn't return.. that could be becz they were teammate or she cared for Lee..

but then again, TenTen didn't come visit Lee when he was in the hospital for broken bone :GGRR:

#60 onigiri

onigiri

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 09:21 PM

Haha...Lee's got to have another girl there to forget about Sakura (since she's obviously going to be with Sasuke...) since that's how the cliche works! Otherwise, people would feel too sorry for Lee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users