• Please log in to reply
319 replies to this topic

#41 BX_LeMans

BX_LeMans

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 10:59 PM

I do since school track&field. My homeround has around 30km, I'm running this 2times a week. The daily round in morning and evening has 6km. In summer I'm going everyday swimming, thanks to the isles in river Donau its free.
To work(23km) I use in fine weather the racingbike or at evening in summer with collegues with racing bike or mountainbike to the jumppark.
What else, I do a little bit bodybuilding in my friends trainingcenter.
Since I moved to bavaria, I have no more chance to play volleyball, no one here seems to do that, thats a bit sad.

This maybe don't count, but I use my free time to drive on racetracks with a old 2stroke-racebike or my GT - my friends want to kill me, for using one of worldwide 68 Citroën BX4TC(that was 87, don't know, how many of them are still alive) on track and risk an accindent. But thats what these cars where built for.

#42 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:05 AM

I use to swim and play softball and basketball <3 But now I really don't play any sports u_u I kinda wanna join something though :/

#43 kayli star

kayli star

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:11 AM

i played soccer before .. when i was maybe 12
and karate around the same age

i have not sweat since then, and i wiLL not ! :lol:
Posted Image
xbox live : okaykaykayli

#44 BroderJonas

BroderJonas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:46 PM

I'm a Combat Athlet (Sanda and European Kickboxing)..
And a male Cheerleader....(seriusly no homo)...

Not that I'm calling you gay (And even if you were, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not judging!) but having a barebreasted Masato-sig and then that nick does seem to leave you hanging over the fence. :unsure:

For me, I do brazilian jiujitsu and I'm going to start with muay thai and perhaps MMA in a couple of weeks.

#45 Masato-sama

Masato-sama

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 339 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:55 PM

I'm a Combat Athlet (Sanda and European Kickboxing)..
And a male Cheerleader....(seriusly no homo)...

Not that I'm calling you gay (And even if you were, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not judging!) but having a barebreasted Masato-sig and then that nick does seem to leave you hanging over the fence. :P

For me, I do brazilian jiujitsu and I'm going to start with muay thai and perhaps MMA in a couple of weeks.

^^;
well, I'm a HUGE Masato fan...... and he does tend to fight in thai shorts so the barebreastedness is hard to avoid :P
Masato is my idol, hero and inspiration in every way!
(I don't think there are too many gay(males) that are into H!P anyways XD)

oh, cool, I've been a Judoka to help with my sanda, and some Muay thai to help with my striking, although, I deem Japanese Kickboxing as a stronger art the muay thai, and european kickboxing is very close to japanese kickboxing, so I switched from MT to EKB :)

Always wanted to try out MMA, sadly they don't teach MMA in my town, but then again, doing difrent styles is kinda MMA in itself!
I have the takedowns and wrestling from Sanda, the striking from Sanda, MT and EKB and my throws and ground work from Judo

Anyways, not gay, do get called "fanboy" alot like all other Masato fans, but yeah, "(no homo)" as they say ;)

#46 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:48 PM

I played baseball when I was in elementary school...but didn't really get into it (granted, I didn't exactly have stellar coaches >_>)

In high school I thought about wrestling...decided that was no :D

Currently, only sport I'm really into is Ultimate Arena Paintball

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#47 BroderJonas

BroderJonas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:05 PM

Always wanted to try out MMA, sadly they don't teach MMA in my town, but then again, doing difrent styles is kinda MMA in itself!
I have the takedowns and wrestling from Sanda, the striking from Sanda, MT and EKB and my throws and ground work from Judo

MMA isn't a style, it's just different kinds of rulesets so yea blending styles is MMA.

A lot of moves on the ground become really useless when you mix in strikes, you really have to go back to the basics when someone starts punching you in your guard. You get so shocked from the first punch you forget what you know and you just hang on for your life. Really takes getting used to. :w00t:

And I want my gi. I really like the sleeve choke. :w00t:

#48 laurie333361

laurie333361

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 06:51 PM

I played tennis, did judo, Taekwondo, figure skating, speed skating and I stopped competition skiing last year.

Right now I play basketball during the school season and soccer during the summer :mellow: and I ski for fun and do snowboarding ^^
Posted Image
NEVER WATCHED BERRYZ OR °C-UTE STUFFS? WATCH THEIR JOINT CONCERT ! HERE(ISO) or HERE(RIP) HURRY WHILE IT'S FRESH ON THE TRACKER ;)YOUTUBE LINK HERE

#49 Masato-sama

Masato-sama

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:07 AM

And I want my gi. I really like the sleeve choke. XD

Indeed, it got...ugly... the first time I started to go to work on the grond without a gi on ;)

#50 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:03 AM

I play volleyball and soccer(goalie)-that's it
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#51 fhlip

fhlip

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 07:59 AM

im a soccer varsity so, i play soccer.... ahaha~~ :blush:
My Signature...
was removed...

#52 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:54 AM

DDR counts?

I don't really like sports. In high school I only enjoyed when we played Badmigton (sp?) or Ping Pong :blush:

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#53 fin179

fin179

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:31 AM

The sports that I'm half good at are both jolly old English sports, Cricket and Hockey. :wacko:
But I go skiing, play a bit of rugby and practicaly can play any racket sport (I know what you're thinking, what a very modest person I am ^_^)

#54 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:18 PM

hmm, im playing soccer once a week, used to be in the school teams, been playing badminton and basketball since young as well and im trying to jog every other week as well!

Posted Image

"Statistics is like a bikini, what is revealed is suggestive, but what is concealed is vital."

#55 Orn

Orn

Ai em new here plz help me

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

cricket,football(soccer) and I'm guessing pool does not count

#56 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:37 PM

When I was in junior high, I used to play flag football and some basketball on the side with relatives. In high school, I was part of the JV team in my sophomore year. Ever since, I haven't played any sports. The closest to physical workout I get is walking to the bathroom.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm no slob that just sits around.

#57 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:03 PM

I do both Squash and Orienteering, and I'm a member of the local gym. I probably train about 7-8 times a week, 6 days ;P

#58 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:08 PM

Soccer since I was 5 or 6! I've played for about 9 years! Only missed 3 seasons too! I :sob: it!

Actually Practice starts monday for this season!

I play defense and goalie!

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#59 Orn

Orn

Ai em new here plz help me

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:39 PM

^ goalkepper like erika huh? :sob:

#60 auricachan

auricachan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:43 PM

Well, I’m not really good in sports. I’ve recently learned Wushu, and now I’m learning how to swim.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
auricachan's blog XD
Posted Image

はじめまして。わたし わオリカ-ちゃんです。どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users