540 replies to this topic

#521 sasuke2233

sasuke2233

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

anyone watching DBZ kai? its a remake of DBZ

i got see it...now the latest is episode 58 right? next episode Son Goku are going to fight with the number 16...haha :wacko:
Posted Image
大好きの人つわあっちゃんまのえりなです

#522 Azgaroth

Azgaroth

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1272 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

already? wow i knew they were making the animé shorter but at that point already... wasn't that around episode 150 before? :L

Oh well i have only seen around 2 episodes of DB Kai, personally i was waiting to see if they were gonna release it over here with the english voices, because i am more used to the english voices to the japanese voices for DBZ

resbluesig.jpg

https://www.facebook...201523780009650 - All of my Drawings that i have done will be on here

#523 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:06 AM

100 episodes :)
I was personally expecting better graphics, it seems they only scaled to HD, which is also a fine addition but oh well, I don't think they'll ever make it :o:(XD
on the other hand, download English and Japanese version.
both around40% :P should be done in a few weeks ( I hope!!!!!)
Posted Image

#524 Mai17

Mai17

I'm so damn broke right now ....

• Banned
  • 1031 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:04 AM

About how many Dragonball Episodes .....

well, according to the Dragonball episodes I got

- Dragonball got 153 episodes (+ 6 movies/SP)
- DBZ got 291 episodes (+18 movies/SP/OVA)
- DBGT got 64 episodes (+1 SP)

(note: the episodes amount differ in different countries / TV stations coz TV stations sometimes cut out the boring parts)

Even though DragonBall Z got 291 episodes, most of them are fillers

so I hope Dragon Ball Kai will be only around 100+ episodes

the changes I notice @DBK

1. they "repair" the colors, now it's more vivid and the clothes are closer to the Manga
2. character voices are re-recorded (but Kame Sennin and Tien Shinhan got new seiyu)
3. they added some new scenes (but similar) to shorten the episodes

#525 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:24 AM

Japanese version 291
English 276 dunno why :lol: but the difference is in the first 30 episodes or so.

Garlic Jr saga wiped out in DBK
Posted Image

#526 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:39 AM

american edits did it again... i noticed the magical stretchy underwear and the blue energy bullet that the farmer used against raditz. roshis beer isnt beer. no genitalia... the toned down violence... halos are now yellow dots. these are all to be expected in an american edit. but what i saw today was horrific... mr popo was BLUE!!!!

Posted Image

#527 animegirl16

animegirl16

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:14 AM

american edits did it again... i noticed the magical stretchy underwear and the blue energy bullet that the farmer used against raditz. roshis beer isnt beer. no genitalia... the toned down violence... halos are now yellow dots. these are all to be expected in an american edit. but what i saw today was horrific... mr popo was BLUE!!!!

O_O

#528 ダコタ!

ダコタ!

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 397 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:44 AM

^^ Such bullshit... everything over in the States is always so cushy.
Makes me want to vomit. >: (

Life is but a movie.

#529 Tsim.07

Tsim.07

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 503 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:58 AM

I'm watching the first series Dragonball again :D , this time subbed instead of the dubbed ver. It is definitely more awesome :good: in Japanese.
Damn you western culture for ruining Dragonball!

Posted Image

#530 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:30 PM

does anyone know the name of the guy that made that awesome dragonball saiyan metal gear videos? he went by the name was vegeta(***) i just dont remember what came after vegeta.
Posted Image

#531 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:03 AM

Sorry Cal I haven't any clue.

I've been watching subbed Dragonball Kai episodes recently and I have to say.....so many funny moments that bring back such great memories. ^_^

#532 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:19 AM

The last episode of Kai is airing right now on nicktoons network, and I've got it recording for no real reason. I watched it mainly to see how Clinkenbeard measured up to Nadolny as Gohan. I was only impressed by her during the time Gohan was Super Saiyan II, the rest of the time she was putting in only half the effort necessary.

I find it hilarious Paramount is jumping from the end of the Cell Games to GT just like that two weeks from now. The new generation watching is gonna be so clueless about what's missing between the two continuations. They couldn't have negotiated to air dbz from where Kai leaves off? Really? o.O

#533 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:51 PM

does kai not go into the buu saga?
Posted Image

#534 Azgaroth

Azgaroth

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1272 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

This is a picture of Gotenks i done a while back

th_Gotenks_zps759fede8.jpg

and this is my most recent drawing that i just finished which is SSJ3 Goku

th_1256513_209334755895219_1266342302_n_

resbluesig.jpg

https://www.facebook...201523780009650 - All of my Drawings that i have done will be on here

#535 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

Nice drawing again,  i hope i had the talent also.

5ydydu.jpg

Avatar and signature created by ByuTaeReinA, Thank you very much.

3DS XL : 3282-5026-1667- Draude12 - Playing POKEMON X

#536 coba

coba

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

DRAGON BALL Z: BATTLE OF GODS Lacks (Goku's) Power

Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods is a really fun entry in Toriyama Akira's beloved universe that's just not up there with the most memorable ones. It manages to capture the absurdist essence of Dragon Ball very well, but disappoints in the other important regard.

If you don't expect one epic Dragon Ball Z confrontation like those you grew up with, say Goku vs. Freeza or Gohan vs. Cell, you shouldn't end up dissatisfied with it. However, the premise (as well as the title with "battle" in it) speaks to both fans and newcomers equally: Goku is about to protect planet Earth once again as the threatening God of destruction Bills (aka Birusu) wakes up. Everything leads to this face-to-face duel so one should expect epic stuff, otherwise there's really no point. The use of the word epic is perhaps too much when referring to this movie, and not only for the obvious reason (that it lasts 85 minutes): the battle between gods doesn't live up to its simple yet promising start, with little power and excitement.

We certainly get plenty of amusingly silly material, generally working fine as an absurd entertainment, like I said (though there are some misfires). It brings back the peaceful times usually found in the first and last episodes of each anime saga: for Bulma's 38th birthday party, the whole gang gets together, giving a certain special feel to the movie. Characters like Piccolo and Krillin are pretty much irrelevant for the central story, while others, like Gohan, Trunks and even Pilaf and Shenlong, have attractive moments. Still, minor characters don't stand much from the straightforward narrative.

It's all about the new enemy Bills, for which Toriyama and screenplay writer Watanabe Yûsuke created an interesting background story for. Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods nicely contributes to the general mythology, with a new Super Saiyan transformation and stuff about Bills' relation with Freeza and the destruction of Planet Vegeta. At the same time, Bills is invited to join the humoristic side of the movie and there are at least a couple of hilarious situations, for example Bills and Mr. Boo arguing over some pudding!

Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods has a completely renovated animation aesthetic compared to the old anime, going into CGI territory, which makes it look sometimes like a video game with 3D scenarios. It's a welcome effort, as it only tries to adapt modern animation techniques to the original anime. When trying to recreate the whole experience for the fans' nostalgia, the Mexican dub I watched suffers the recognizable absence of Goten and Master Roshi's original voices. Aside of that little detail, the rest of the voices are perfect.

Like watching the Great Saiyaman episodes and stopping right when all the real (Majin Boo) action starts, Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods feels incomplete. The nostalgic movie event of the year (at least in Mexico it is) brings good memories but lacks the final awesome punch.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods opens in Mexico on Friday, September 27, and it's already available on Blu-Ray/DVD in Japan. A US theatrical release is expected for 2014.

source : http://twitchfilm.co...okus-power.html

I'm done watching this movie
very cool :good:

#537 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

they're reviving freezer and he's the same powerlevel as vegeta if not goku... meh. i can dig freezer guy having a cloning cyborg bro, but this is too much.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#538 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:55 AM

Anyone here playing "Dragon Ball Xenoverse"?

If so, my gamer tag is rattrap316.... However, I only started just a while ago.... not sure if I can play online anytime soon....

But just drop me a line.... If you need any partners....

#539 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

looks like Freeza is doing a 2 shot & handshake event in AEON MALL KUSATSU on March 28 :o :o :o :o

http://kusatsu.aeonm.../news/event/336

日程
2015/03/28 (土)

時間
【1】11:00~
【2】14:00~
※各回30分程度となります。

場所
1Fレストランコート

so now he's also an idol ? ^^;

lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#540 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:12 PM

How is that even possible? XD ^^;
Is someone going to cosplay him hahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users