• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#1 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:10 PM

She underwent sex surgery at 17, now she's a complete woman...
she won the Miss International Queen 2004 & Miss Tiffany Universe 2004
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:37 PM

Nothing new in Japan though.

Ataru Nakamura, she is transgendered and sings better songs than most female artists. She debuted in 2006 and has two albums.
Posted Image
PV of "Tomodachi no uta":
http://www.dailymoti...-nakamura_music

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#3 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:42 PM

WOW she looks hot, it she looks same real at the most important places then I dont mind that she was a man. :D

#4 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:49 PM

what the... :D how can any man go from being a mna to that a super hot girl

its not nornal i tell ya :wacko:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#5 S4ku

S4ku

.:Dark Prophet of Mikiism:.

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:52 PM

:omg:
I know i would have been fooled x_x

Posted Image
[Daimyou S4ku Member of the Miki Branch of W.H.O.A.]

#6 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:54 PM

i can see my self on jerry springer as she tells me for the first time she was a guy :omg:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#7 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:49 PM

what the... :omg: how can any man go from being a mna to that a super hot girl

its not nornal i tell ya x_x

Normal? definitely no. That is probably hundreds of thousands of dollars of plastic surgery.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#8 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:56 PM

more
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 yonasu

yonasu

LONG LIVE KAMEISM!

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:54 PM

Omg! I can't believe it :lol:

tumblr_lqnt6ly9zF1qb77zdo1_1280.jpg

#1 Kameist! 
kameism.tumblr.com

#10 chr0nik©

chr0nik©

保田圭大好きだ!

• Senpai
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:30 PM

:D :lol: :P

Posted Image
*03/08/2008 - 2008 Summer Wonderful Hearts Kouen*-*27/05/2010 - Hangry & Angry - London Concert*
Follow me on Twitter @gtchr0nik

#11 Yuria-kun

Yuria-kun

forever love

• Senpai
  • 1171 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:34 PM

Wow, s/he's pretty damn good-looking....

Posted Image
always keep the faith

#12 chr0nik©

chr0nik©

保田圭大好きだ!

• Senpai
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:53 PM

I'd say "I'd hit it!!" but it would end up being something like a Kinder Surprise so no. lol

Posted Image
*03/08/2008 - 2008 Summer Wonderful Hearts Kouen*-*27/05/2010 - Hangry & Angry - London Concert*
Follow me on Twitter @gtchr0nik

#13 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:58 PM

You gotta wonder what goes through the heads of any of the guys s/he's dated when they find out! :D

#14 Jolty

Jolty

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:14 PM

You gotta wonder what goes through the heads of any of the guys s/he's dated when they find out! :D

Well, that's a bit rude, don't you think? :/
This thread's a bit discriminatory... if someone made a thread saying "OMG THIS GUY IS GAY" then it'd kind of be the same thing...

She's pretty. ;D Lots of guys in Japan look pretty feminine. If you saw their face on a girl you wouldn't think any different for some of them.

Posted Image

#15 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:38 PM

I think that if you met this person you wouldn't think she was ever a man, and that what I find silently disturbing.
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#16 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

shes pretty thats all I say right now plus this is nothing new. people can do whatever they want with their lives/bodies just as long it doesn't endanger themselves or anybody else

racequeen.jpg

#17 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:58 PM

You gotta wonder what goes through the heads of any of the guys s/he's dated when they find out! :(

This thread's a bit discriminatory... if someone made a thread saying "OMG THIS GUY IS GAY" then it'd kind of be the same thing...

She's pretty. ;D Lots of guys in Japan look pretty feminine. If you saw their face on a girl you wouldn't think any different for some of them.

Not at all. Your forgetting the fact that she used to be a he. Whether or not s/he is gay has nothing to do with it. I think a lot of the guys would be pretty angry if s/he did not let them in on that fact before they got into anything intimate. Some might not care but then there are others that would because despite the fact s/he is transgendered, fact is it's still a dude and some guys don't want to date another dude, even a transgendered one. S/he should lay the facts out on the table before hand and let potential suitors make their own choice based on facts.. not deception.

#18 Jolty

Jolty

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:03 PM

You gotta wonder what goes through the heads of any of the guys s/he's dated when they find out! :(

Not at all. Your forgetting the fact that she used to be a he. I think a lot of the guys would be pretty angry if s/he did not let them in on that fact before they got into anything intimate. Some might not care but then there are others that would because despite the fact s/he is transgendered, fact is it's still a dude. S/he should lay the facts out on the table before hand and let potential suitors make their own choice based on facts.. not deception.

Well, obviously, but I kind of assumed that she would. I mean why would you want to go out with someone who was discriminatory against transsexuals if you WERE one? If I was I'd find out whether the person I liked was against them as soon as possible.

It'd be a bit silly if they were about to get married or something... and then she suddenly said, "Um... oh yeah, I used to be a guy. :) Sorry about that, should have told you sooner..." 'cause yeah, then the guy would be a bit o_____o;;; about the whole thing.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood!

Posted Image

#19 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:10 PM

^ No problemo! :(

My sister actually knows a transgender who doesn't let the guys s/he dates that s/he was born a man... so far no one's found out.

#20 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:31 PM

but if some those guys find out he be in touble Bunny

he really should tell men he/she dates he use to be a guy thats only fair
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users