• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#101 nonolol

nonolol

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:38 PM

^It works fine on my vista. If the problems start with the extraction already, you might want to check whats wrong with the winrar.

Nah i just redownloaded it to test and it didnt make a difference even after reinstalling it, besides the error has something to do with a demo file, not the Background file which gets the error from winrar
also even though i download it with all my settings on japanese the file names are still messed up.

#102 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:51 AM

i was able to play it a few times but now its not working on my pc again :ph34r:

oh well i guess i not be playing Mari to owened the other girls any more
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#103 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

^It works fine on my vista. If the problems start with the extraction already, you might want to check whats wrong with the winrar.

Nah i just redownloaded it to test and it didnt make a difference even after reinstalling it, besides the error has something to do with a demo file, not the Background file which gets the error from winrar
also even though i download it with all my settings on japanese the file names are still messed up.

Set your regional setting to Japanese BEFORE extraction.
Posted Image

#104 hellmaker

hellmaker

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

there's nothing.. :blink:
Link Dead? ^_^
Posted Image

#105 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:56 PM

there's nothing.. :lol:
Link Dead? ^^;

I suppose if the link's actualy dead I could try to upload it to the tracker, but I won't be able to do so until tomorrow probably.

edit: the link from the first post is working, I checked it... but I guess I'll upload a torrent for it tomorrow anyways....

#106 hellmaker

hellmaker

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:22 AM

there's nothing.. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/huh.gif
Link Dead? :sob:

I suppose if the link's actualy dead I could try to upload it to the tracker, but I won't be able to do so until tomorrow probably.

edit: the link from the first post is working, I checked it... but I guess I'll upload a torrent for it tomorrow anyways....

i've just checked the site one more time..the link works... :angry:
my internet really problems in this week...lot of website i always surfing can't open... <3

i'll wait for the torrent.... XD
Posted Image

#107 4ny0n3

4ny0n3

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:17 PM

Great find!!! I'm downloading it right now... ^-^

大好き、大好き、大好き、大好きだから。。。

#108 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:05 AM

i'll wait for the torrent.... :P

I uploaded the torrent a little bit ago but... it got deleted by the mods cuz the filenames all have foreign encoding :unsure: So you're stuck with the direct DL for now .. gomenesai (should have put it in a .rar so no one would notice the encoding XD )

#109 hellmaker

hellmaker

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:31 AM

^
IE... :(

i'll guess i have to DL..at the website...
btw...arigatou gozamaisu.... :(
Posted Image

#110 gl-ORI-ficus

gl-ORI-ficus

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:19 AM

Bwahaha, this game is AWESOME.

Too bad I suck at this type of games. :P
I'm so rusty with the joystick that my hands started hurting almost immediately

I would love one of this with the H!PKids

#111 ぐ-ちゃん ♡

ぐ-ちゃん ♡

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 775 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:40 AM

I'm downloading right now ~ !
Hohohohoh- I can't wait :D
Hope I have enough space on my computer. . .

Thank you so so so much!
:P :P

Edit;
Which program should I use to open the files?
It won't worrrrkkkkkkk T_T

#112 Mab

Mab

Everywhere you go, the sky is the sky, and people are people.

• Senpai
  • 1221 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

Kaori Iida is definitely the best character, at least against the computer. I usually don't like slower characters, but she has the longest reach. You can just stand at mid range with her, and throw strong kicks, and noone else can get in that range haha(not even Yossie). I beat the game with her pretty easily.

I like Miki Fujimoto too just because her moves are easy to pull off on keyboard.

#113 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:18 AM

Which program should I use to open the files?
It won't worrrrkkkkkkk T_T

I believe this was posted a few times before already but... you need to make sure you're computer has Japanese encoding/language packs installed in order to run the game.

#114 gl-ORI-ficus

gl-ORI-ficus

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 222 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:36 AM

Mrs.Matsumoto
Before unziping you need to change your regional options to japanese, . After doing that it may ask you to restart your computer.
After that it should unzip just fine and you play directly from the exe file.

I hope you can play it! XD

Anyway, I downloaded an english version of joy to key, right here right here
It worked for me

And lol, Java is now giving me alert updates in japanese ^_^

Yikes, I just noticed that rodan_master already answered you.
I wasn't sure on the language pack thing, but if it helps: I had them installed from the windows cd.

#115 ぐ-ちゃん ♡

ぐ-ちゃん ♡

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 775 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:43 AM

I have done everything that is written on this topic T_T

In the start, the files weren't named in Japanese.
the program showed the logos / sponsors or whatever and than another window came up with a warning or something like that.

Than, my brother did something that made the files-name in Japanese.
Now, when I try to play it. It starts for 1 second. And then disappears.

o_o

#116 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:21 AM

I have done everything that is written on this topic T_T

In the start, the files weren't named in Japanese.
the program showed the logos / sponsors or whatever and than another window came up with a warning or something like that.

Than, my brother did something that made the files-name in Japanese.
Now, when I try to play it. It starts for 1 second. And then disappears.

o_o

Have you tried re-extracting the files from the archive it originally came in (I think the download was in a .rar or .zip file, right?)... that's all I can think of if you already did everything else suggested in the thread....

#117 ぐ-ちゃん ♡

ぐ-ちゃん ♡

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 775 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:51 PM

Yes I extracted the archive with 7-zip using AppLocale. Still doesn't work.

#118 HeartNana

HeartNana

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:11 PM

This game is hilarious. IMO most of the characters look like crap. I used Konno, seeing as how she's my fav and all (and she doesn't look like crap). She plays like makoto from Street Fighter 3rd Strike.

I beat like, 15 characters, but my USB joystick is at my friend's place, so i had to use a keyboard, and stuff only came out like, half the time.

But yeah, Konno is pretty good. j.HK leads into her (makoto 1st) super for hella damage, and you can hit confirm it. Her qcf (Makoto Hayate) rekka does beefy damage, too. her hurricane kick isn't too bad, and her overhead is the same as Makoto's 214+P in 3S. Overall not too bad. Not too much recovery time. I had a hard time doing her 360 on a keyboard, but i got it once and it threw the opponent BETWEEN two of their normal moves. Her counters are pretty good too, kinda like Karin from the Alpha series.

I tried out Reina, but she was mad weird. Charge fireball has a huge arc. Her j.HP crosses up REALLY easily, and combos into her c.LP which combos into her LP down-up charge rice toss. Decent damage.

Overall the game is silly, but has an interesting game system. I like how they use actual clips, and I like all the cameos and outfits and stuff. Sayu actually summoning Shabondama as one of her specials is pretty cool (tho she seems really weak overall) I'm gonna try out a few more characters, but I'm gonna stick with Konno for the most part.

That's my impression. This game combined two of my favorite things together, fighting games, and Hello Project, lol.

#119 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:52 AM

I liked the game it something fun for us fans to play with

i wonder if a part 2 come out

old MM vs new MM :lol:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#120 ぐ-ちゃん ♡

ぐ-ちゃん ♡

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 775 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:21 AM

^
They should totally make more Morning Musume / Hello! Project games.
But not only fighting games. I want something like Alo-hello games. XD

... That would be awesome! Right? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users