• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#81 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:24 PM

Control Panel > Regional Language Settings then change setting to Japanese. Open game and after it's working you can always switch it back otherwise you may end up getting update notices in Japanese.

Anyone had any success putting it (or any other H!P related games) on one of those SD cards (or whatever it is) for DS play yet?

All the suggestions for what should go into the new game are definite good ones. At the very least change Gaki to look like herself and make Eri Eric Kameizo.

#82 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

Kawaii Gumi Russia R. G. Member

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:04 AM

What are other HP games, Space Venus & Kirarin Revolution for DS?
Posted Image

#83 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 02:18 AM

Hey guys i have a problem, whenever i want to start playing the game i get until here. When select one of the options the entire screen turns black and the game doesnt respond anymore. Did this happen to anyone of you? <br /><br />Edit: My game is working fine now whoo!

Attached Files

• Attached File  HPBF.JPG   35.34K   37 downloads

矢口真里, 夢を持つことを教えてくれて, ありがとう!!!

心から感謝しています。一緒に将来のことを見出しましょう!!!

#84 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:50 AM

Woah i love Yaguchi and Ishikawas background the most...Yaguchis spaceship with herself in the tv screen and the toilet in The Peace~!

After playing the game and trying out all the characters, i think that Nakazawa is the scariest, followed by Fujimoto and followed by Natsumi. Nakazawa can hit you regardless of the distance between you, and if you get close to her she will release combos which can go up to nine hits. I find fujimoto a very balanced character and she always gets me with her seven hit charge... Natsumi is hard to predict cos of what combo or super move she will do next.

But Yaguchi! Shes the fastest in the game and she can jump across half the screen...i managed to do fast combos with her that go up to ten hits. But the damage she deals compared to other people is so little, i even have problems fighting with Tsuji (the first opponent)! Plus her Love Hello super attack only deals damage on the last two hits, which is the tenth and the eleventh and that sucks compared to other characters super attacks. Her ultimate sexy beam needs 3 bars to charge, and if ur opponent blocks the whole thing, then you just wasted all ur time getting it.

If Yaguchis damage was higher, she would pwn all...But never mind, its a game for fun so i wouldnt really be surprised if it wasnt balanced.

#85 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:23 PM

Makoto reminds me of Vega, in terms of fighting style (acrobatics), Ai Takahashi fights exactly like Ryu (フォーユー For You = Hadouken, 高橋式 I 字バランス Takahashi I-Balance = Shouryuken, フェッテ Fouette = Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku, テッテケラブリー Tetteke Lovely = Shinkuu Hadouken) and Nozomi fights kinda like Cammy: (ノゾミサイル Nozomi Syle = Spiral Arrow/Cannon Drill, アイーン Ai-in = Cannon Spike/Thrust Kick)
Posted Image

#86 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:36 AM

Makoto reminds me of Vega

hahah i was thinking the same thing
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#87 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 04:14 PM

Hey, I found this the other day. You have to manually set browser encoding to 'Shift JIS', though.
Posted Image

#88 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

lol awesome. going to try this out.

#89 Shirokamei

Shirokamei

Master Turtle

• Senpai
  • 788 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:42 PM

Just beat the game once with Kamei ^_^

It was pretty fun actually, Sayu was such a cheap ass, always blocking everything, but I just used that tactic against her. Now I wanna try other characters :D

EDIT: forgot to mention this, but why does kamei not have any sounds? ;_;

~+=.Posted Image.=+~

#90 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:11 AM

Just beat the game once with Kamei :P

It was pretty fun actually, Sayu was such a cheap ass, always blocking everything, but I just used that tactic against her. Now I wanna try other characters XD

EDIT: forgot to mention this, but why does kamei not have any sounds? ;_;

I just noticed that kamei doesn't make any sounds too...
Even stranger I don't think I've ever actually fought Kamei before.... (I think I've beat the game as most everybody but you don't fight kamei as anyone apparently... strange)

#91 Munkee_G1rl

Munkee_G1rl

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

The farthest I got was with Iida against Mikitty~ My hands end up cramping up by the fifth level so that's how far I get XD I like Yuko's character the most and Ogawa's ^^; They just crack me up so much especially Gaki's ...... seems like the person got lazy when they were doing her <3 I feel bad when I fight against Mari and Gaki they're so short, I feel like I'm beating up a little kid or something~ ^^;

소녀시대 kidnapped me <<Yup. :/

Posted Image

#92 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:42 PM

Fujimoto is a monster with her combos and her special attacks. Anyone completed the game with Yaguchi? I think she is the hardest to use in the whole game...

#93 Van*

Van*

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:49 PM

Great one !
Posted Image
From RUSSIA With ♥ http://www.diary.ru/~ivan-fishov/

#94 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:36 PM

Fujimoto is a monster with her combos and her special attacks. Anyone completed the game with Yaguchi? I think she is the hardest to use in the whole game...

me

but then again i always never had trouble completing anything with Mari :good:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#95 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:47 PM

Makoto reminds me of Vega

hahah i was thinking the same thing

Edokko Walking (Sky High Claw)
Posted Image

P Shiki Kabochabomu (Flying Barcelona Attack)
Posted Image

Teehenda! X3 (Rolling Crystal Flash)
Posted Image

Rolling Sobat (Scarlet Terror)
Posted Image

I also forgot to mention that Natsumi Abe fights kinda like Sagat (Helloken=Tiger Shot, Pirorin Pirorin=Tiger Knee, Kiiroi Osora de BOOM BOOM BOOM=Tiger Upercut)
Posted Image

#96 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:33 PM

hahah i love that

makes me want to play game again this time i use her to beat game
Posted Image

#97 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:56 PM

Kaori Iida
Parasoru Ginga (Parasol Galaxy) = Shouryuu Reppa:
Posted Image

Nozomi Tsuji
ノゾミサイル Nozomi Sairu (Nozomi Sairu) = Spiral Arrow:
Posted Image

アイーン Aiin = Cannon Spike:
Posted Image

いったらっきまーす!ittarakkimasu =Axle Spin Knuckle:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#98 HollowKevin

HollowKevin

Devoted Minami fan!

• Senpai
  • 2354 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:02 AM

oh man never knew a game like this existed.......im gonna waste my life on this now XD
Thx to nono;)bbz for sig
Kevin's genki angel!
Posted Image

#99 nonolol

nonolol

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:36 AM

Anyone else having this prob: the game starts...there's an error msg after the "outback" ad...

I have this and im using vista, even changing region codes doesnt work
I also get errors when extracting the file with winrar

#100 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:28 PM

^It works fine on my vista. If the problems start with the extraction already, you might want to check whats wrong with the winrar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users