• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#61 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:49 PM

Whenever I try to extract the files it says some of them are corrupt and can't extract them. Without these files, whenever I try to play it doesn't get passed the company logos.
If it helps I have vista.

Make sure that your regional setting is on Japanese before you unzip.
Posted Image

#62 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:50 PM

Whenever I try to extract the files it says some of them are corrupt and can't extract them. Without these files, whenever I try to play it doesn't get passed the company logos.
If it helps I have vista.

Just in case, redownload the file as it may not extract because the file's download was probably interuppted.
(I've had the same problem whenever my .zip/.rar files weren't complete downloads, so it's normal and it
happens from time to time)
Then do as satrain16 says and switch your regional settings to Japan after downloading. Just so you know,
I'm also using Vista, so it's proven to work on the system.

I see your post was made more than a couple weeks ago. Sorry that no one really helped out until now. Hopefully
you get a chance to read this though.

#63 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

As Aichan I can almost win. The only one who can sometimes give me a hard time up until Konno is Niigaki, since fireballs go over her and her Mayuge Beam cuts through them. Konno (the boss for Aichan?) I haven't been able to beat yet and you can't continue if you lose.

Last night, I have defeated Asami Konno, as well as defeating Hitomi Yoshizawa and the last member of Otome Gumi (Kaori Iida(and she's harder than Konno)) using Ai Takahashi!
Posted Image

#64 warqueen

warqueen

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:54 AM

wow! Bloody hell!
who would think in doing such a horrible and violent game with our so beloved momusu girls? XD (just kidding)

that seems really awsome, i think i'll quit those stupid final fantasy series to play this forever <3
i can't wait to get home and download this
Posted Image

#65 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:50 PM

Wish list:

Maki Goto in that 'Uwasa No Sexy Guy' outfit. change to 'Yaruki! It's Easy' and 'Te o Nigitte Arukitai' outfit when performing supers.

Kei Yasuda in either that 'Souda! We're Alive' or 'As for One Day' outfit. Wields a flute and (possibly) wares a tengu mask, kinda like Vega from 'Street Fighter'. Also should fight like him too (the flute in place of the claws).

Also a H.P. All Stars school uniform edition would be nice
Posted Image

#66 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

ok after playing since yesterday :P and right know, all i can say is that Yuko rules!!! and i rule whit her, expeciality with the gun XD and when she said Choto!! and when she lose Saite!! XD She's soo great!, i do a lot of combos XD
Nachi got a lot of moves :c03: she's really hard! :huh:

Kame-chan XP i can do anything with her XD

Attached File  erijoke.gif   1.12MB   62 downloads
exept that :lol: but only ones u.u'
I love when Aichan scream XD doshta'? VEY GOOD :lol: and the spiderman combo :D
Spoiler

Rikachan Happy!! :lol: sugo~i!

This game is soo adicted XD

#67 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

...Nachi got a lot of moves ;) she's really hard! :P ...

Hehe, yeah. If you spend time learning her fighting style, you can easily wipe out your opponent...especially with her "Boom Boom Boom" Super Special. That move is a doozy

#68 MightyFlyRudy

MightyFlyRudy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:45 PM

This game is pretty fun. Anyone know of any other H!P video games, besides Mini Moni's 2 on the GBA?

#69 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:47 PM

^Space Venus on the PS2. It featured the 4th generation of Morning Musume.
Posted Image

#70 gutsack

gutsack

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:49 PM

:rolleyes: WAT

DL rite away

I dunno though, the sprites could look a little more like the actual girls... I still love to play as Momoko in KoF XI b/c she reminds me of Mari. Don't know if there was any inspiration drawn from her buuuuutttt I still like to dream.
Posted Image

#71 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:27 PM

This game is pretty fun. Anyone know of any other H!P video games, besides Mini Moni's 2 on the GBA?

Yeah, apparently there's 4 minimoni games for PS1 (i think there's some videos of one of them on youtube if you look up "mini moni video game").... I can't seem to find info on them anywhere though (besides the fact that they're listed on gamefaqs... but without any descriptions or reviews)

#72 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:07 PM

New version of the game should have:

1) the entire H!P roster as of 2001-2006
2) Maki Goto and Kei Yasuda (PLEASE!!)
3) survival or endurance mode (i.e. Asuko Inaba vs. V-u-den, Aya Matsuura vs W, etc.)
4) group-based elimination mode (i.e. 2nd gen. Tanpopo vs. Melon Kinenbi, 1st gen Mini Moni vs. 2nd gen Puchi Moni, 3rd gen. Country Musume vs. W, Berryz Kobo vs C-ute, 6th. gen Morning Musume vs. H!P Soloists, etc.)
5) H.P. All Stars schoolgirl uniforms as a code option (up up down down left right left right)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 gutsack

gutsack

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:05 AM

Yeah, apparently there's 4 minimoni games for PS1 (i think there's some videos of one of them on youtube if you look up "mini moni video game").... I can't seem to find info on them anywhere though (besides the fact that they're listed on gamefaqs... but without any descriptions or reviews)

There's Mini Moni Tambourine which actually is the only SEGA game on the PS1 and came with a tambourine controller, Mini-Moni Step Pyon Pyon Pyon (Konami, PS1) and the GBA Minimoni game that's about learning English... There is also a Momusu PS2 game but I don't know what it is exactly (anyone?)

That's all I'm aware of though.
Posted Image

#74 warqueen

warqueen

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 388 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:14 AM

^
The momusu game for ps2 is Space Venus, and guess where you can find it? Thats right! Here! XD
There is the link to download the iso for the game.

http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=12338

btw, i didn't knew about the mini moni games, i will search more about it.
Posted Image

#75 ºAfuroGunso™

ºAfuroGunso™

AiriYUIyuiA

• Senpai
  • 1996 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:12 AM

i did not know that there are such game
are they good?

#76 warqueen

warqueen

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 388 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:05 PM

you mean the fighting game, the mini moni games, or the ps2 game? :lol:
the fighting game is cool, you can have fun playing it for some time...

the mini moni games i never saw, so i wont coment

the ps2 game (space venus) is not really a "game", is more like a... hum... ehh...
i don't know how to explain, better you check for yourself :lol:
maybe this help:
http://wiki.theppn.org/Space_Venus
Posted Image

#77 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:39 AM

I can't figure out the joy2key program, what with it all being in Japanese. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

#78 Ren-chan desu

Ren-chan desu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:21 AM

This may sound stupid but Im having a problem with the controls...it seems I have to use the key board to move and the game controller to attack..
Posted Image

#79 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

Kawaii Gumi Russia R. G. Member

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:32 PM

Space Venus is more like interactive DVD.

And HP Battle Festival interested me, I have to download it.
Posted Image

#80 Addicted_Azn

Addicted_Azn

I was Ai_Love_MM

• Senpai
  • 1144 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:04 AM

What kind of requirements do you need? I can't open it though. here's a screenshot of the stuff....

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users