Photo

Abe Natsumi & Yajima Maimi (安倍なつみ & 矢島舞美)

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#1 Wow!!!!!

Wow!!!!!

☆なっちスマイル☆

• Senpai
  • 1407 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:27 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

Well, after hearing the sample of the songs from the tracker I immediatly think this great duo should have their own thread.

There still isn't much information about this unit apart from it included Abe Natsumi (1st gen Morning Musume) and Yajima Maimi (C-ute leader).
The single will be release on 16th January and the single V on 30th January 6th February.

Also H!P is holding an activity for fans to get involved with the unit.
Posted Image
http://www.up-front-....jp/abe-yajima/
H!P is giving out sample of the 2 songs from the single to the fans to listen and then vote for their favorite. The song which gets the most vote will be chosen as the A-side for the single. All the fan who voted for the wining song will have thier name credited at the end of the single V.
The name of the songs are "16sai no Koi Nante" and "Watashi no Koibito na noni".
* only votes from mobile phone are accepted ^_^

You can download the sample of the songs here:
http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=10700

... This is only my thought but I slightly like "Watshi no Koibito na noni" better. Anyway it's both a good songs and I'm happy no matter which song win at last ;) .

You can pre-order the single here:
Limited Edition
Regular Edition
Single V

#2 Aggisú

Aggisú

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 369 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:43 PM

I like them both, but I would like to see 16sai no koi nante as the A side. (:

Its very cute and I'd rather see the PV for that one. <w<

But I would also be happy if the other one would win. n _n

I must say I never imagined these two would form a duo..
But I like it. (:
Posted Image

#3 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:01 PM

If someone should start a thread for this duo, it just had to be you Wow!!!!!! ^^;

Yeah, both songs of this single are H!P standards: Good songs!

I hope this unit stays around for quite some time, and this thread keeps rolling along!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#4 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:08 PM

wow, that's a pretty cool idea, letting the fans decide the A-side. ^^; i had no idea that the samples were out. thanks! *downloads*

edit: ok, after one listen i think i'd like to see 16sai no Koi Nante as the A-side. although i'm not head over heels happy about Maimi's voice (sorry, Berryz fans, don't hit me!). i guess it'll grow on me. i liked the verse, especially the "heiki, heiki, heiki, heiki sonna no shosen, shosen, shosen, shosen manatsu no hanabi no youna mon deshou? patto kiete mada dotou" part.
Watashi no Koibito na noni was pretty nice too, but i liked the first one better.

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#5 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:53 PM

i'm not head over heels happy about Maimi's voice (sorry, Berryz fans, don't hit me!)

I don't think you have to worry about the Berryz fans, mangomalte. ^^; Maimi is the leader of C-ute

#6 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:01 PM

I don't think you have to worry about the Berryz fans, mangomalte. :lol: Maimi is the leader of C-ute

well, that just proves i don't listen very much to either of the groups, doesn't it? ^^;

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#7 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:09 PM

A must order for myself i really like this song. I hope its not just a one off so lets not get carried away yet, that's why i resisted the temptation to not start this thread and to not tempt fate.

Well i will wait until it appears on a few other sites before i place a preorder for this one. Off hand i guess i will want the dvd single and the LE CD versions.

#8 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:58 AM

Both songs are pretty good... I prefer "16sai no Koi Nante" becoz of its faster tempo... Maimi sounds better in "Watashi no Koibito na noni".

Edit:
I gave both song a second listen and I still like 16sai no Koi Nante more... it reminds me of Love Hina's second season opening theme: Kirari Takaramono I think becoz it has a similar mood and feel to it.

If you prefer the anime intro version here it is. (Make sure you're alone coz they are some scenes that'll make people go :unsure:)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#9 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:48 AM

These two sound great together. I knew they'd sound good together, but at some points they sound as if they're one on one level and then you can hear different tones coming from both at the same time.

If I could vote, I would vote for 16sai no Koi Nante myself. I like it's up-beat sound and, like Aggisu said, it would probably make a better PV.

Whichever one they choose, I'm going to make sure to buy this single.

Off topic: Thanks a lot, zam. I've always wondered where that song was from. XD
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#10 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:16 AM

^You're welcome... "16sai no Koi Nante" feels like an anime song.. it just has that feel to it - good for an opening theme.. maybe its the genki feel in the song... and "Watashi no Koibito na noni" can be a closing theme.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#11 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:45 AM

If I could vote, I would vote for 16sai no Koi Nante myself. I like it's up-beat sound and, like Aggisu said, it would probably make a better PV.

Me to and i will make a point of voting on this, i also agree that i would rather see the PV to 16sai no Koi Nante.

#12 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:52 AM

I don't see it as a permanent thing.
I think its just like how Abe was teamed up with that old lady before her first solo single debut.
But now Abe is the old lady and so soon Maimi will get a solo debut.
Though its nice to have a new duo in H!P while GAM is on hiatus.

I'd rather 16sai no Koi Nante as the A-side.
But I don't think Maimi's voice compliment Abe's very well.

#13 Muni

Muni

Where the Wild Reinyas Are~

• Senpai
  • 871 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:24 PM

But I don't think Maimi's voice compliment Abe's very well.

Second that.
I also liked 16sai no Koi Nante more but to be quite honestly I didn't like any. There're nothing special about them, they are just regular. I just think that Maimi sound much better in 16sai no Koi Nante.

Spoiler

#14 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:10 PM

Oh, I like Yajima's voice. Not perfect of course, but good enough.

On another point, according to cd Japan:

Limited edition includes bonus 16-page color booklet (subject to change).

Source

So, like Athena's LTD version, there will be a booklet instead of a dvd. Works for me.

#15 Muni

Muni

Where the Wild Reinyas Are~

• Senpai
  • 871 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:28 PM

I like the sound of her voice too... it's indeed one of the strongests of the Kids, but I'm talking about her singing hability. She's regular->good, imo.There's a lot of H!P kids who can reach high and lower notes better then Maimi. And Abe is one very talented singer imo. Just listen to the songs and you can see the difference in their habilitys.. But of course, Nacchi have much more experience. Maimi might become better with ages but right now I don't think she's capable of handle a solo career.
(Maimi lovers, don't hate me! This is just my opinion :) )

Anyway, booklet works better then DVD because you can't download them hahah.
But I'll miss a making off lol

#16 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:18 AM

Well thats the LE CD and the dvd single preordered for me . I totally love this song, anybody else preordering ?

#17 Wow!!!!!

Wow!!!!!

☆なっちスマイル☆

• Senpai
  • 1407 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:37 AM

ME!!!!! (raising hands)

From reading it seems like 16sai no Koi nante is more popular here :) and yeah, I think it'll make a better PV too. But something in Watshi no Koibito na noni song just makes me love it better, maybe it's because I like Nacchi's voice in slow songs better.

#18 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:28 AM

I like Maimi's voice, I just feel it doesn't mix with Abe's well.
I think that Maimi could definatly work well as a solo artist.

I'd rather of Maimi teamed up with Ayaka from Coconuts.
Ayaka hasn't done anything for ages :lol:

#19 Wow!!!!!

Wow!!!!!

☆なっちスマイル☆

• Senpai
  • 1407 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:31 PM

Bad news. The release date of single V is moved to 6th February :( .

#20 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:58 PM

I totally love this song, anybody else preordering ?

Moi, definitely. :(

Bad news. The release date of single V is moved to 6th February ^^; .

Well, that's OK, just one week later. We can manage.

Can we? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users