6787 replies to this topic

#101 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:41 PM

I hope something happy and cheerful like early Ayaya stuff XD

Sounds like a good idea to me. I haven't heard much of Erina, but her overall appearance and what little I have heard from her sounds/looks a lot more conducive toward making good happy and cheerful music over making ballads (not that she can't do them, just that she'd be better suited for cheerful songs).

This is actually the main reason why I jumped on the H!P train; NOT the ballad stuff :(

Aye. You and me both.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#102 laurie333361

laurie333361

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:28 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me. I haven't heard much of Erina, but her overall appearance and what little I have heard from her sounds/looks a lot more conducive toward making good happy and cheerful music over making ballads (not that she can't do them, just that she'd be better suited for cheerful songs).

Yeah ! I really hope it will be her style :good: More genki songs please :D

Does anyone have a link of her singing live ?
Posted Image
NEVER WATCHED BERRYZ OR °C-UTE STUFFS? WATCH THEIR JOINT CONCERT ! HERE(ISO) or HERE(RIP) HURRY WHILE IT'S FRESH ON THE TRACKER ;)YOUTUBE LINK HERE

#103 David Snow

David Snow

1st gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 562 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:15 AM

Tsunku never ceases to surprise me! Good luck, Erina!!!!! :good:
Posted Image

#104 puffypancake

puffypancake

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1595 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:26 AM

Oooh. I can't wait to see what kind of image they give her.

gabby2014_zps75e0ccfd.jpg

#105 kodomosan

kodomosan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:42 AM

This is quite a suprise.
It seems like just when OG started, someone is leaving already.
Weird to say the least.
But I wish her luck.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#106 krazyassgamer

krazyassgamer

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:53 AM

Congrats to Erina~! She's been getting quite some attention within Ongaku Gatas, so I'm not 100% surprised.

This is actually the main reason why I jumped on the H!P train; NOT the ballad stuff ^_^

That was the first thing that I thought. Of course, Ayaya is a great example of J-Pop, so Tsunku should think about having Erina take that route (she doesn't necessarily have to be at Ayaya's cutsy level, tho ). But that's not to say the ballad stuff is bad. It's nice to listen to that time as a contrast, particularly as sleeping music.

Here, you guys can show your support for Erina on her path to being a soloist. There were so many cute pics of her, so I had a hard time choosing which to use. Instead of getting all worked up about it, though, I only ignored a few. :D

Posted Image
Everyone, I AM cute! - Kamei Eri, Haromoni@ 2008.03.30

#107 PNZラン

PNZラン

Yossie Rock Acolyte

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:13 PM

good job mano-chan! XD
i first noticed her in a live performance at gatas,
and i look forward to following/cheering her on as her carreer progresses
^_^
Posted Image

#108 fhlip

fhlip

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

this is a surprise that Mano Erina Graduated already... i though that she will last in her former group OG.. tsk2x
but anyways, congrats.
My Signature...
was removed...

#109 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:38 PM

Hopefully this isn't gonna screw Erina ala the pissing on Miyoshi's career via v-u-den's destruction.

#110 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:34 PM

Probably quite the opposite this is such a big thing for them to do considering they actually have solo stuff in the pipeline for her. I would not be surprised if by the end of this year she has a photobook and album with a reasonable chance of a standalone dvd as well. Now if she gets a concert as well that would be quite something but im only 50/50 on that one happening. Although i would certainly like to see it.

#111 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:42 PM

One thing I've noted before: H!P can't really manage soloists. Of all H!P's soloists, seems like only Yuki, Ayaya, & Gomaki are the successful ones. We hardly hear anything of Yuuko, Ayaka or Kei's solo works.

#112 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:26 PM

Very big news for Erina, this is. I'm really proud of her. :) She's moving up so quickly.

Like Himalia-san said, I think we can look forward to some singles and perhaps an album and a PB from her this year, but I wouldn't count on a concert DVD. . . yet.

I'm rather curious as to what sort of music she'll be doing. Pop, no doubt, but I think she'd be good at a wide variety of genres. <3 Good luck with everything, Erina!
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#113 Wow!!!!!

Wow!!!!!

☆なっちスマイル☆

• Senpai
  • 1407 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:36 PM

Yep, I think we can hope for maybe more than 1 single from her this year and certainly a PB :) .
But I don't think she'll be having a solo concert soon. She's just isn't ready yet. Maybe next year though.

@kantutanTayo You forgot to count Nacchi as one of H!P successful artist <3

#114 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:28 PM

ooooo Erina is the one i thought looked like Maki cool! guess it will be interesting since i hav no clue wut to expect heh

h_obanner.jpg

#115 やっちん♥

やっちん♥

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2544 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:50 PM

ooooo Erina is the one i thought looked like Maki cool!

I know right? :( :(
My brother was actually like "she looks like Maki!" and then I was like "no way... no she doesn't... oh f*** she does" lol

Posted Image

I haven't seen OG sing live but I hope she's as good as Gocchin
And I hope she'll be as succesful! ^^;

#116 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:05 PM

2008 is going to the kids. :(

#117 laurie333361

laurie333361

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:58 PM

^ Hope so ! Does anyone know if she's a good singer ? No offense but, I'm wondering if she will follow the path of Ayaya or Koharu :(
Posted Image
NEVER WATCHED BERRYZ OR °C-UTE STUFFS? WATCH THEIR JOINT CONCERT ! HERE(ISO) or HERE(RIP) HURRY WHILE IT'S FRESH ON THE TRACKER ;)YOUTUBE LINK HERE

#118 Muni

Muni

Where the Wild Reinyas Are~

• Senpai
  • 871 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:43 PM

Well, I said early that she have a cute voice (that's why I said also that she might be the new Ayaya) but she's always off-key. But hey, she's gonna be trained. Hopefully she'll improve XD

I don't think looks like Maki that much but she does have Maki's aura that keep getting your attention. That's why, to me, Tsunku wants her as a soloist

#119 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:59 PM

Oooh. I can't wait to see what kind of image they give her.

I hope that one (LOL!):

Posted Image

I don't think looks like Maki that much but she does have Maki's aura that keep getting your attention. That's why, to me, Tsunku wants her as a soloist

So, Athena & Robikerotsu have a mini moni aura and Erina has a Maki aura.

Going in circles, aren't we?! ^_^
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#120 differentstory12

differentstory12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:59 AM

When I read the news, I was also surprised. That was fast! I mean I thought she would get some exposure from Ongaku Gatas and raise her popularity(which she did), but I didn't think it would be this fast (I wanted more Ongaku Gatas singles with her). This is really great for her though. I think she'll have a lot of pressure and stress so I wish her the best. She was one of my favorite eggs from Ongaku Gatas so Im really looking forward to see what they have in store for her. Im just sad she graduated from Ongaku Gatas!!! :D I loved Ongaku Gatas the way it was. :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users