Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:37 PM

This is dramatic.

eDiT:

AKB~~~~~~~~~~~48~~~~~~~!

(48 pages!)
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
please do not feel threatened!
Unless you dislike her or AKB48 and then you should be slightly worried.
I'm slightly on the akb obsessive side...slightly worrying also. Very worrying actually. DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST AKB OR SAYAKA OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAHAHAHAA
PEACE OUT

#942 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:57 PM

^LOL <3

well, iunno, the loss isn't thattt big for me...since kutau ended well <3 :wub:

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#943 Cocoa_Kitty

Cocoa_Kitty

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:53 PM

that chapter was not worth the what !!!!!!!! ^_^
Posted Image
Set made by SprinkleBuns! <3 Momo is MOMOMAZING! :D

#944 Neko-ちゃん°

Neko-ちゃん°

I think someone just Death Kwon clogged the toilet...

• Senpai
  • 2591 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:12 PM

^
Wow, Lydia, you really need to learn to spell :sob: And punctuate.

Posted Image
:Set by the amazing Bunbuns!: :Risako's the bestest! ♥:

#945 Amee.

Amee.

Sayaka Akimoto <3 Sae Miyazawa <3

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:14 PM

I think it was worth it. I struggle to lice without my shugo chara. It's funny everywhere I look I see shugo chara as I write this. Giant amu, 6 posters, two manga in front of me ^^;;
*obsessed*
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
I'm slightly on the akb obsessive side...slightly worrying also. Very worrying actually. DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST AKB OR SAYAKA OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAHAHAHAA
PEACE OUT

#946 Ereiriyu

Ereiriyu

Pyonnn~

• Senpai
  • 1366 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:56 AM

What did i missed ? :whistle:
School really sucks . it always gave me alot of work, i will try to be more active here . ^^;

ALRIGHTYOO ~
Posted Image

tumblr_mwq3ni7rtB1t23kupo1_500.png

Gaki's little fan since 2008 ^^

#947 Neko-ちゃん°

Neko-ちゃん°

• Senpai
  • 2591 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:42 AM

^
I love that gif! :wub:

I alsoooo loooooooooove this picture!!! :good:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#948 Amee.

Amee.

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

^ saved :sob:

i need moneys for my nakayoshi~
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
PEACE OUT

#949 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

I finally got through all 6 fansub episodes of SHUGO CHARA! that I downloaded from the tracker! They were pretty good. The subs kept changing (I wish one person did them), but I finally got the hang of them. I'm not sure I want to watch all 125 episodes ^_^ , but I'm glad I watched a few. I started a magical girl thread a few days ago, and I felt I should try to watch at least a few episodes of every magical girl show I can. I've already bought the CD "Shugo Chara! Song Best", since it features my favorite H!P girls Saki Nakajima, Akari Saho and Ayaka Wada on it. I got a Shugo Chara Egg! trading card too! ^_^

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#950 Neko-ちゃん°

Neko-ちゃん°

• Senpai
  • 2591 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

^
:( Why don't you just read the manga? It's a whole lot better than the anime <3

Posted Image

#951 aisacchan

aisacchan

~愛を信じてる~

• Senpai
  • 1856 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

Manga ending is much better than anime ending. I only like Shugo Chara anime till 2nd season :D

川*’ー’) ラブ ラブリー 愛ちゃん
48 推しメン : 渡辺麻友松井珠理奈松井玲奈

#952 kirika☆

kirika☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2294 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

The anime was awesome and funny =)

#953 Amee.

Amee.

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:41 PM

It's actually really affected me now that the series has ended. This really meant a lot to me, it's only know it's gone that I realize...
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
PEACE OUT

#954 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

I was messing around on the internet looking at SHUGO CHARA! pictures and stuff, and came across something......interesting! It's a bootleg DVD called MY GUARDIAN CHARACTERS. Now, I didn't order it, and I'm not not going to. I don't want to encourage anyone to order it either. I wish a U.S. company would get around to releasing legit DVDs of the series so bootleggers like this would stop!

Attached Files

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#955 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:35 PM

I wanted to post this mini-poster that came with the "Shugo Chara! Song Best" CD that I bought months ago! XD I just got a scanner that actually works, and wanted to post the first thing I tried to scan! Here it is.....

Attached Files

#956 Amee.

Amee.

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

^ Cute picture :good:

^
^ Yeah... I saw some DVDs on eBay that said that the episodes were ENGLISH SUBBED... I'm sure you could make a bit of money on downloading anime eps subtitled and burning them on DVDs but I myself wouldn't ever risk it XD
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
PEACE OUT

#957 Luffy Foxtrot

Luffy Foxtrot

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:18 PM

So I picked up the first volume of Shugo Chara! today, partly because I wanted to; and partly because I was curious to see how much was different from the anime (or vice versa, whichever floats your boat) and my god, Satellite really changed quite a bit. Probably the bit that really got me at first was that Ikuto was sleeping in the hole that Amu fell in. Why is the anime so bloody different?

Aside from that, the only other problem I have with it is that the chapters aren't labelled, so after reading the whole volume in the space of maybe an hour, I have no idea how many of the actual chapters I've read. Anyone willing to ease my confusion?

#958 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:18 AM

^ http://www.mangafox....nga/shugo_chara

good thing about mangafox is that they label not only the chapter #, but also which volume it's from ;)
dont' forget to check out shugo chara encore~ :D

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#959 Luffy Foxtrot

Luffy Foxtrot

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:25 AM

Much appreciated, mikari. And I'll make sure to check it out ^^

#960 Vladimir-kun

Vladimir-kun

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

It maybe a bit wierd I am a guy after all,but i cannot get enough from Shugo Chara.
But the thing that drivesme crazy is that I dont know why i like it so much.
Maybe it is related with the cute "Charas" or it is the funny and unpredictable Story which occurs to Amu.
I already read the manga 6 times now and saw the anime 2 times and it always carrys me away.
If you ever feel alone and sad:"Just sing a song"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users