• Please log in to reply
55118 replies to this topic

#53981 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:40 PM

Btw Yuripop love your new profile like the background.Also who else hopes Mei or Homare becomes Leader in 2035

#53982 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:18 AM

I can't even imagine them being older than they are now, let alone being leader. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#53983 TheFlush'18

TheFlush'18

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1064 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:25 PM

^^^I wouldn't call them "failed", especially Maria and Kaede are very popular. 12th gen in particular is in an unlucky situation that they've been completely underutilized for their first few years and just started to shine - after 5 years.

To be honest I've never heard anyone call 13th gen a failed generation though. As said Kaede is popular and Yokoyan is definitely pushed. Completely different from Akane and Oharu.

It's just that 12th and 13th generations followed the really really strong 9th and 10th generations.

5th generation also followed the massively popular  4th generation and kind of stood in their shadow for years.
Same with 8th generation.

#53984 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:13 PM

^^^oh thank u!! i worked hard on it so i'm happy to know someone likes it :0

i can def see any of 15ki becoming leaders in the future, they're all shy but at the same time have that kind of leader energy to them (especially rio but we all know that she's just waiting to become the center lmao). they all stand out a ton and would be great future leaders tbh

#53985 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:28 PM

Your Welcome :)

Oh and i hope Okamure does become leader in 2035 i will pray to the H!P Gods lmao!

#53986 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:45 PM

Does anyone know where this photoshoot came from?

img20200703122904248s.jpg

I kind of hope it's for a new single but that's probably wishful thinking.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#53987 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:53 PM

it's for a magazine feature with 15ki i'm pretty sure?? think it's utb but don't take my word for it lol

#53988 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:03 PM

Thanks! :) Not as good as a new single but magazine features are nice too!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#53989 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:08 PM

It's for Weekly Famitsu.

https://twitter.com/...268674810318850

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#53990 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:00 PM

I just hope this isn't like with the debut of the 9th gen. They all got solo lines in their debut song. And then, as soon as their second single, Kanon, Erina and Mizuki went to the back. Mizuki got out of there, but Kanon and Erina weren't so lucky. I fear something like that happens with the 15th gen. The fact that Mei and Homare have photobooks and Rio doesn't... I mean, it has happened before, Haachin was gorgeous (still is) and that didn't stop them from shafting her at every chance they got :'( 

MRkgm6i.png

#53991 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 12:57 AM

Oh my Gosh i just watch One & Only man elses like the mv i hope they do that again where the whole mv is english

#53992 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 05:51 AM

anyone know where i can watch solo fest?

v

v

Cheers, thanks

#53993 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 06:31 AM

^ Here you go (if you're on mobile you have to download the app to watch full videos, but they can be watched in full on desktop/laptop).

Part 1: https://www.bilibili...eo/BV14V41167Ey

Part 2: https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1eC4y187VU

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#53994 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 09:21 AM

I am hoping MM gets the next album release. (Not counting the best of) it has been nearly 3 years since their last one. AND THIS is still one of my fav of their albums but damn with 15ki they have to release a new one soon. *please XD*

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#53995 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 03:39 PM

I wonder if Morning Musume had like a toyline every new single had dolls and sets just imagine

#53996 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 05:35 PM

I just hope this isn't like with the debut of the 9th gen. They all got solo lines in their debut song. And then, as soon as their second single, Kanon, Erina and Mizuki went to the back. Mizuki got out of there, but Kanon and Erina weren't so lucky. I fear something like that happens with the 15th gen. The fact that Mei and Homare have photobooks and Rio doesn't... I mean, it has happened before, Haachin was gorgeous (still is) and that didn't stop them from shafting her at every chance they got :'( 

I think it's pretty safe to say Rio is not going to get shoved to the back, considering she has the best voice out of the 3. Unless she "suffers" the same fate as Yumeno, who is one of the best voices in Tsubaki but still get shoved to the back during photoshoots.But I would still consider a win coz she will still get some spotlight.

#53997 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 06:43 PM

if they get put in the back like 12ki was (and majority of 9ki) i will be so mad like these girls shine too much to be stuck in the back. like if they don't wanna give them solos in the main a-sides at least give them some in the others lol

#53998 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 11:47 PM

why did 12 and 13ki were pushed to the back in the first place did they even had a purpose 

#53999 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 04:00 AM

Fill out the numbers? And 12ki, for the most part, didn’t really have the skills to be at the front.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#54000 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:54 PM

I don't think they'll push Rio back because she's a good singer and she's very pretty (and has personality). She might not get all the lines right off the bat but I have no doubt that she's basically going to be Mizuki's replacement.

I highly doubt they'll push Mei back because she's a great performer, has lots of personality, and that smile. She might not get all the lines because there are better singers in the group, but I'm sure she'll get a fair amount of screentime and attention in other ways.

I'm only worried about Homare because it feels like the only outstanding thing she really has going for her is the shy-cute image, and idk how well shyness appeals to fans. It's not that she doesn't sing well or perform well, it's just that there are better singers and performers in MM right now. But she's basically hit the ground running, seems to be put in the centre a lot by management, so she's probably fine.

But I guess we won't really know for sure until we see more singles and concerts. I am really, really impatient for another single already.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users