every one of them is great

i guess Fukuhime as this generation leader does a very fine job

#53962 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:55 AM

Thank you! Those results are really interesting. I'm glad to see Ruru doing so well :lol: But I guess the top 3 were to be expected ^^;

Imo it's also interesting that by single votes only (w/o oshi points) Ruru actually got 2nd place. With the C-ute and Berryz members gone that left a big vote gap between MM and non-MM mebers (I mean Airi was always part of the top3 wasn't she). I really hope some of the younger non-MM members like Ruru get to challenge them again in the future.

Also Rio already on #10 is pretty impressive.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#53963 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 03:58 PM

^That's really something. The future is bright for those girls :)

Who was the best leader of Morning Musume

Depends on what you want your leader to be. Personally, I'm a fan of Yossy, since she was the cool big sister type who tried to push the other girls. Yuko was great too, of course.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#53964 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 04:37 PM

The best leader was Yuko Nakazawa because she had to learn how to be leader at the same time she learned how to be idol. She put in a way to be based in hard work, respect and love. Her motto: "A momusu is always a momusu"

Also, she is beautiful :wub: and so funny.

yukonakazawa.jpg

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#53965 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:10 PM

So will there be another single this year i saying because last year we only had one

#53966 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:49 AM

I'm leaning towards yes since they're learning their way around safely holding events, but honestly it probably isn't worth trying to predict since things could go south real quick with the virus in play right now. All it takes is a big enough uptick in cases for the government to impose stronger restrictions again.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#53967 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:51 PM

how much does the group get paid

#53968 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:59 PM

We don't know :arrow: Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your questions, but some of these are just impossible to answer ^^; Nobody here is part of the group's management.

VKnn8U2.png

#53969 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:42 PM

Sorry

also MM should preform in Atlanta

#53970 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:53 PM

Well, thanks to Maachan we know that they earn the 70% of photobooks profits.

#53971 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:54 PM

^oh wow really?? tbh i thought they made less so that's really cool to know

#53972 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:36 AM

^ But Maa says 70% is too little money for her.  ^^;

#53973 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:40 AM

^honestly i'd want way more money for taking suggestive pictures in a bikini too LMAO

#53974 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:06 AM

is 12 and 13 Gen a failure because a lot of fans say it is

#53975 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:14 AM

^man it always bothers me when people say that. like i understand not connecting to the members or something but they aren't a failure yknow?? they're still members of the group, even if they were kinda just shoved in the back right after their debut (which is mostly about 12ki but also kinda 13ki). 12ki is my favorite gen behind 15ki (...for obvious reasons) so i'm biased but it's really frustrating lol

#53976 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:51 AM

It's hard to say what works better or worst in a group. You hardly can say "Oh, without that member we would sell a 18% more" and only time can show many clues about how a girl apport to the group.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#53977 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 01:26 PM

^^^I wouldn't call them "failed", especially Maria and Kaede are very popular. 12th gen in particular is in an unlucky situation that they've been completely underutilized for their first few years and just started to shine - after 5 years.

To be honest I've never heard anyone call 13th gen a failed generation though. As said Kaede is popular and Yokoyan is definitely pushed. Completely different from Akane and Oharu.

^honestly i'd want way more money for taking suggestive pictures in a bikini too LMAO

Agree :arrow:

VKnn8U2.png

#53978 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:20 PM

who else is thankful the 15th gen 

#53979 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:00 PM

every day i thank the audition gods for giving us 15ki LMAO jk but i love them a ton i literally never shut up about them. tbh if it weren't for 15ki i don't think i would've gotten into morning musume as much as i have

#53980 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:27 PM

They are really special. All of them caught me so quickly. I usually like one member of a new generation and the others slowly grow on me, but I really love all three of them.

VKnn8U2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users