• Please log in to reply
55119 replies to this topic

#51481 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:33 PM

Well....Kaedii is red at the moment. I don't think they'd want two shades of red.

I think Because  it was  necessary  to assign a red in the group that's why it gave the red to kaede ! but it's  an italian red !!

The normal red is usually attributed  to the most popular group except miki ! Only Abe, KUSUMI and Sayashi got it and it was the most popular of every  Era  ! On Goto maki too.

if i remember Goto's color was orange, and it was an image color so not completely official either.

#51482 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 10:23 PM

Kei-chan got Red as an image color as well, if i remember correctly.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#51483 nasro

nasro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:19 PM

Kei-chan got Red as an image color as well, if i remember correctly.

No, she had  the color yellow-green

#51484 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:25 PM

There was no officiel color when the group started, most of the girls had several colors depending on the tour. Kei had Yellow-Green, pink and Red.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#51485 nasro

nasro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:28 PM

Well....Kaedii is red at the moment. I don't think they'd want two shades of red.

I think Because  it was  necessary  to assign a red in the group that's why it gave the red to kaede ! but it's  an italian red !!

The normal red is usually attributed  to the most popular group except miki ! Only Abe, KUSUMI and Sayashi got it and it was the most popular of every  Era  ! On Goto maki too.

if i remember Goto's color was orange, and it was an image color so not completely official either.

Not goto Maki it was the color yellow , but when I add goto maki it was  to say in relation to its popularity that she got into the top with Abe at the Golden Era, KUSUMI KOharu it was the most popular at the  Platinum Era and sayashi at the colorful.

Not goto Maki it was the color yellow , but when I add goto maki it was  to say in relation to its popularity that she got into the top with Abe at the Golden Era, KUSUMI KOharu it was the most popular at the  Platinum Era and sayashi at the colorful.

#51486 enantionmal

enantionmal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:41 AM

MEMBER COLORS DON'T CORRESPOND TO ACE STATUS. 
I honestly don't get why this needs to be reiterated. You can look at pretty much at most of the current H!P groups to see that.  

#51487 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:48 AM

Also, italian red is just a fancy name for red...they're literally using the same red. Even kaedii has said she has Riho's color, whom she looks up to.

#51488 enantionmal

enantionmal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:04 AM

Also, italian red is just a fancy name for red...they're literally using the same red. Even kaedii has said she has Riho's color, whom she looks up to.

I think management using "Italian Red" instead of just....red....was because some fans were a bit too hung up on a member color being attached to a certain member who just happened to have it.  

#51489 MKLcL

MKLcL

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:02 AM

can someone gime me the link where the 14th girls choose 14th songs for a album

#51490 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:28 AM

Weekly Shonen Champion magazine 2018 No.22 (4/26) preview

http://www.helloproj...media/magazine/

Spoiler

Preview in better quality
HfvnwQy.jpg

#51491 nasro

nasro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:27 PM

Makino has become the image of morning musume to appear in each magazine etc... in addtion it is photobook are always classified.

#51492 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:04 AM

finally hit 10 million views

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this in the fall tour thread, but I'll post it here too.

Youtube Analytics for the fall tour performances that were posted on this channel

https://www.youtube....6ay6G2yusSjJmwg

age, gender, and geography

Spoiler

Showing majority female viewership at 80% female

#51493 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:35 AM

I actually thought they usually assign Pink to the most popular member of the group.

#51494 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:35 AM

^Nakanishi Kana?

I think they try to break with the stereotypes of the color system with the red ranger being the most important and the pink being the cutesy center. Maybe because it sucks for every girl that doesn't get one of these colors...

Might be demotivating enough for every girl that debuts and gets told her image color is dark green.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#51495 nasro

nasro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:32 PM

I actually thought they usually assign Pink to the most popular member of the group.

The pink is more the color of the cutest group after its depend ! Red is a special color as in power rangers etc.....

Abe, Miki, Kusumi and Sayashi have worn red colors and have been very popular in the group.

#51496 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:41 PM

^Nakanishi Kana?
I think they try to break with the stereotypes of the color system with the red ranger being the most important and the pink being the cutesy center. Maybe because it sucks for every girl that doesn't get one of these colors...
Might be demotivating enough for every girl that debuts and gets told her image color is dark green.

You’ll never convince me that Reina’s "I don’t want to steal Zukki’s color cause i love her" wasn’t a "No, not that cursed colors !" in reality XD

#51497 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:49 PM

^ That was exactly what I was thinking /D

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#51498 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:30 PM

The pink is more the color of the cutest group after its depend ! Red is a special color as in power rangers etc.....

Abe, Miki, Kusumi and Sayashi have worn red colors and have been very popular in the group.

Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena?  ^-^  :good:

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#51499 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:00 PM

And if you look at current group, Red isn't really for the most popular member or ace. Tsubaki's most popular member is light pink, Juice=Juice is purple, Kobushi is pink/purple, and Momusu is green.

#51500 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:26 PM

And Country Girls, while on semi-hiatus, doesn't even have red or pink assigned to any member right now ;)
I agree that they're trying to break up the colour stereotypes.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users