• Please log in to reply
55118 replies to this topic

#50601 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

We're being spoiled with all the subs lately, a big thanks to all of you subbers for working hard.  :respect:

The heart-to-heart ended up being really emotional in the end, Duu...  :sob:

They also cleared up the Chiichan and 13ki seniority thing which was nice.

Harunan's praising talent was also in full swing  :lol:

I8dtEOy.gif

#50602 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:02 PM

They also cleared up the Chiichan and 13ki seniority thing which was nice.

What did they decide then?

#50603 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

Chii is on the same level as 12th gen since they debuted at the same time, so she is senior to 13ki. It was already obvious from all the previous footage and radio shows and Kaedii has talked about it before on Reversable radio as well but yeah, Kaedii has always seen her as a senpai and there is no issue.

#50604 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

Morning Musume will have a collab with I believe he is an actor? Hifumin.
Either way, I have seen a few interviews of his and he is a very interesting and funny person.
Take a look at @isiyosinori's Tweet: https://twitter.com/...8133648384?s=09

#50605 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:44 PM

Hifumin is a retired professional shogi player.

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Hifumi_Katō

An example of his singing skills. XD

Spoiler

#50606 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

I know he's a joke...but he is a lovable old man, so this collab is both strange and funny. XD

#50607 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

http://wpb.shueisha....17/11/24/95446/

http://wpb.shueisha..../11/24/95446/2/

FU9djgD.jpg

#50608 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

The complete Space Shower TV Morning Musume anniversary Special

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiN3o7tqsU

Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpPfbc8v5Io

Current MM, MM OG and some celebrities talk about MM. We see backstage footage, clips from the fans at the 20th anniversary event and other stuff.

And while we're on it the summer HaroCon Hello! Meeting is up on dailymotion now

Part 1

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x6a526e

Part 2

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x6a526f

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#50609 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:24 PM

^ Thanks for sharing

Morning Musume. museum now open today @ HMV & BOOKS Shibuya 6F. Plenty of photo spots just like the Cafe.

https://twitter.com/...883229907517441
Tex4LnB.jpg

Related post on jplop
http://forum.jpopmus...art=100#p228594

#50610 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

Maria Makino has long feet; she will probably grown taller than now (1,65 m). Could she will be taller than Kaorin or JunJun (1,68 m)? ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#50611 Daisuki Zukki Beamu

Daisuki Zukki Beamu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:28 PM

Maria Makino has long feet; she will probably grown taller than now (1,65 m). Could she will be taller than Kaorin or JunJun (1,68 m)? ^_^

I do think she could be taller than them one day, but I doubt it has necessary anything to do with the size of her feet. My mom is 15,5 cm taller than me and we both have the same EU-French-German shoe size 37-38 which is tiny over here.

5e7041-1514897415.png

...Taimu rimitto. ❤ 🚌 Magic of Anju, bye bye~ NEXT STOP

#50612 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 09:23 AM

It was just a joke, because they say you can see how a dog will grow looking at puppies paws. Sorry my bad jokes strikes again. :unsure: ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#50613 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:00 AM

Currently in Shizuoka after 5 hours of traveling (;_; ).

Morning's normal tour setlist is good too but Budoukan blew it out of the water. Unlike Budoukan they have smaller groups of several members singing songs, which allowed me to wave emerald green, white and yellow throughout an entire song without worrying about switching colors. Not getting much eye contact with Maachan despite being very close to the stage, Harunan is looking so much at me for extended periods of time that I feel obliged to wave yellow, lol. It causes for some funny moments though, I was on another color when she was apparently in front of me and in an "oh shit" moment I quickly snapped back to yellow as I noticed she was there and looking, but thankfully she just grinned. During the Miki encore call the camera showed pictures of audience members holding up Miki related stuff. One of the message signs had a photo of her face on it where she was full on smiling in an incredibly goofy and unphotogenic way and it looked super funny. During the MC Kaede read one of those "food love letters" they used to do so in the day and kept holding in her laugh throughout it. Duu wrote the letter as if confessing her love to ramen. Will probably be on a DVD when they show the tour.

#50614 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

^ with English sub

Part 1

Part 2

This was pretty awesome. Especially that bit with Sakura suggesting that everyone should develop their own individual personalities more. Along the lines of be more original or really be more capable of looking at yourself objectively to see where your strengths lie and use those to your advantage. I'm actually really happy that she's not pursuing the "cutesy" idol persona cause she definitely rocks the cool/sexy vibe more and it's paying off in her performances. Lately she's been really eye-catching on stage, and just the amount of charisma she exudes while performing really makes her shine in a similar way that Maachan or Riho shines on stage. Sakura still has a tendency to be cutesy though when she starts speaking in a high and slow voice but honestly that's okay too. It's good to be able to show different sides of yourself.

I can definitely see what she means about how the younger members tend to just copy the more senior members too. I don't blame them too much because they're young, and they will most likely want to be like someone they admire. But it's good that she mentioned it too because I think it did make everyone think by the looks in everyone's faces. Like, it's hard for them to all be like Maachan or Reina and be the rebels. In a way, because of that, individual personalities in MM seem to have stagnated. It might just be japanese culture too. It's a lot easier for us Westerners to be "individuals" compared to group-mentality countries like most countries in Asia because that's how we grew up. Like I immigrated to America from an asian country and was really surprised/culture-shocked at how individualistic or independent Americans were. Or how accepting they were of differences and unique-ness --- things that are all subtly discouraged in asian countries. Can't wait to see what MM has in store for us in the future. I feel management's been pretty great at listening to the girls too ever since Sayumi's era.

#50615 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

MoMusu´17 Team.

zfhlDOB.jpg?1

#50616 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:13 AM

^
^I think the beauty of Sakura's personality is that she tries to be sexy and it works well for her, but because we see her with her sexy image when she's on stage, when we see her off stage and she's actually really cute, it makes you like her even more. The contrast in personalities and aura she gives off on and off stage is what makes her more appealing, at least for me lol. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#50617 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:23 AM

Nippon Budokan is being renovated in 2018 right? Even though the anniversary celebrations weren't as big as we wanted them to be, Morning Musume still had a pretty amazing year. 1st gen + current gen Ai no Tane collaboration, OGs at Nippon Budokan, Morning Misoshiru, Sashining Musume, #1 on the Billboard Charts (and #2 on Oricon), a new album after 3 years, a 20th anniversary song vote, a Space Shower TV show dedicated to the anniversary, Two Budokans for the Spring Tour because the first one sold out fast, etc.

It's only right for them to be rewarded with a Yokohama Arena concert after the Spring 2018 tour. I'm sure they could pull it off with no big deal, but I'd love to see them perform there just for fun and celebration. The last two times MM performed at YokoAri (Sayu Grad 2014, EriJunLin grad 2010) it was centered around a graduation ceremony so it'd be nice to have a YokoAri concert without having to say goodbye to someone.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#50618 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:06 AM

@kinjiru Thanks for the report for the Hamamatsu concert

Currently at Kawaguchiko of Yamanashi
Tomorrow will go back to Tokyo
Will visit the 20th Anniversary cafe and the Morning Musume. museum

#50619 rellie

rellie

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:05 PM

I hope they can hold a dome concert. How long ago has it been since they held one.

#50620 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

I hope they can hold a dome concert. How long ago has it been since they held one.

Technically never.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users