• Please log in to reply
55118 replies to this topic

#49941 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:55 AM

Today´s Talk + Performance @ Music Station Ultra Fes 2017.

Thanks

They performed so early

Music Station Ultra Fes 2017 is still on air right now

[J-MELO] 2017-09-18

Thanks

I watched last night

I am happy to see them on the show interacting with May J and responding to foreign fans questions

#49942 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:16 PM

LOVING the new song :)

Edit: quote for new page

#49943 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:20 PM

DJ-krzUVoAE-lT_.jpg

DJ18Dw3UEAEtOaT.jpg

#49944 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

The youtube one is down
Here is the twitter one

Another twitter one

https://twitter.com/...639324815130625

https://twitter.com/...641239976329217

https://twitter.com/...642637967110145

#49945 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:44 PM

LOVING the new song :)

Me too. Definitely worth the wait. I'm glad it was released. I wasn't sure if it would. I know Japan is goin' through a lot. It's better than nothin'

I feel like the translation could be better but it's all good

#49946 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:23 PM

She was the face of the group and a good talker but... that's all she did as a leader lmao. A leader isn't some huge position but Wada Ayaka, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko and Yajima Maimi put almost every Morning Musume leader (except Iida and maybe Yossie) to shame. They took advantage of their position as to unify the group, help the members develop in skills that they might not have been confident in, and constantly encourage the members to push themselves through the hard times. All Shige did was talk to Mizuki, Haruna and Masaki, perve over Riho and tease Eripon and Zukki lol. She barely prepared Mizuki to become leader the way that Tsugunaga did Yamaki and the way Ayaka does Kana/Take and it showed a lot during her first year as leader. Everything she learned, she had to do on her own which really wasn't fair to her since she was only like three years into MM when she became leader.

Agreed

Momochi is the only leader that did a proper job of training her members. CG were all newbies and she molded them, as well as felt responsible as the playing manager. All others would have to be discredited if that was the criteria. Teaching discipline in general falls to all senpai. Dunno about overrated but Sayu was a good leader who prioritized the group even in her solo tv appearances and similar to Momochi she makes the members speak up. We don't see what training takes place in the background but Mizuki is definitely doing stuff Sayu started like sending new singles to OGs with personalized messages.

Excuse me, but, probably, Momochi learned all that from her own leader and senpai Mari Yaguchi in ZYX. If you see the members of ZYX, Momochi was a great leader in Country Girls; Maimi Yajima, leader of ºC-ute and the all Hello! Project; Saki Shimizu, leader of Berryz Kobo and not leaders but outstanding idols Erika Umeda and Megumi Murakami. All the girls learned from Yaguchi and are leaders and independent idols, with iniciative and a clear knowing about the public.

So, before Momochi, the leaders that made that "proper job training her members" were Yaguchi in ZYX (I think she could do the same in Morning Musume if they let her time) and Yuko Nakazawa, that have to learn how to be an idol and a leader at the same time, made the personality of the group that still exist today and was the example for the leaders to come, in Morning Musume and in the other groups.

Re-reading my message, I think it sounds a little grumpy. Sorry, not intended, is just my bad English that doesn't allow me to explain properly. Please, read it in the softer way. :blush:

Satur Your bias is showing those girls where not even in ZYX for that long..... The credit goes to the girls themselves not Mari.

#49947 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

Let's not forget Yuuko in that list up there with Kaorin and Yossy :lol:

That being said: Sayumi was good at promoting the girls at other places, like on radio or TV. Unfortunately it did feel like she didn't prepare them enough for post-Sayu MM, and as soon as she left the media became more disinterested. Momoko definitely trained CG well, considering that all members are great at talking nowadays. Having seen Nanami just yesterday she seemed somewhat nervous when performing (and I just started babbling when shaking her hand so I probably confused her ^^; ) but as soon as it was her turn during the MC she was a real pro. Same with the other CG girls - I always thought of Morito as being really shy, but while she might have been the shyest in CG she's already quite good at talking in MM. 

Another good point with Sayumi's leadership (to not only list bad parts) was that it seemed like she brought the group together. After she left the group became a collection of smaller groups of friends imo.

^^^^ Ikuta with the sunglasses :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#49948 SaphRose

SaphRose

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

Tbh, I think it's a problem with the leader and not Sayu's leadership. I love Fuku-chan, but I really don't think she was meant to be leader or is suited to it at least. Her personality is too reserved and she doesn't have that certain leader 'forcefulness'. Not to say she's doing a terrible job, but to say Sayu didn't train the next generation isn't true imo.

#49949 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:59 AM

Didn't Yuko and Yoshi say that Sayu have the best qualities to be the leader? Considering how much the current MM adore Sayu, I doubt that she did a bad job leading them. 

Proud Usachan Creep

#49950 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:33 AM

I don't think their adoration means she was a good leader, generaly they adore the senpai the spent time with and Sayu was the one that stayed with them the most...I honestly think she was a better role model than leader. Not that she didn't do anything especially for the group's name but I don't think she pushed the members to develop themselves better. She might have given them chances but the members didn't react accordingly or it became weird. Which is what I see Momo did waaay better, actually teach them how to idol.

Then my bias for Sakura adds a con regarding Sayu as leader as well but I've mentioned this once or twice already.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#49951 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

I see, if Momochi teach her kohais, the merit is for Momochi, if Yaguchi teach her kohais, the merit is for the kohais. And I have my bias. ^_^

EDIT: Sorry, I wrote this without thinking well. I'm having a bad day and was a bad idea let the angry talks. I let it because I don't like to hide my mistakes but, please, don't think I'm so usually. Peace. :blush:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#49952 Maria Morales

Maria Morales

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:10 PM

please, is there any important information for this episode for THE GIRLS LIVE?

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x616fm7

#49953 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

I see, if Momochi teach her kohais, the merit is for Momochi, if Yaguchi teach her kohais, the merit is for the kohais. And I have my bias. ^_^

EDIT: Sorry, I wrote this without thinking well. I'm having a bad day and was a bad idea let the angry talks. I let it because I don't like to hide my mistakes but, please, don't think I'm so usually. Peace. :blush:

Don't worry, we all have our bad days - hope yours gets better quick <3

Also ... am I the only one who liked Gaki as a leader? I know it was super short.. but she just seemed like such a mom.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#49954 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:53 PM

please, is there any important information for this episode for THE GIRLS LIVE?

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x616fm7

Yes. Chisaki is incredibly cute.

That might not be "new(s)" though...um, Kaedii cried since she felt overwhelmed by how much she felt like 'part of Momusu' through the entire conversation?

#49955 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:27 PM

Does anyone else think it's annoying how MM show written background vocal durin' shows but not ad-libs?

#49956 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

Today´s Talk + Performance @ Music Station Ultra Fes 2017.

The youtube one is down
Here is the twitter one
https://twitter.com/...642037690982400
https://twitter.com/...640289249144832

Another twitter one
https://twitter.com/...639324815130625
https://twitter.com/...641239976329217
https://twitter.com/...642637967110145

Dailymotion link for Talk + Performance @ Music Station Ultra Fes 2017
http://dai.ly/x616fnu

#49957 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:29 AM

Not sure how long this will stay up for but here's the Morning Musume '17 version of Fantasy ga Hajimaru:

#49958 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:03 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#49959 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:19 AM

I can't wait for DVD Magazine 97! is it the same house they were in 2 years ago? Sometime it looked similar, sometime it did not.

#49960 WTFWTF62427

WTFWTF62427

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:37 AM

DKI5qbcXUAA8aVN.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users