1y4jzq.jpg

#49682 sashii2

sashii2

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:18 PM

Kudo and Oda preview:

Sakura looks so good with long hair. I hope she keeps it for the next MV...

ハロー!プロジェクト <3 AKB48 <3 방탄소년단 <3 블랙핑크 <3 EXO

#49683 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:35 AM

If Sakura grows her hair out a bit longer, I think it'd look nice dark brown. I hope Kaedii keeps her hair that length, it fits her better than the shortcut she had last year.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#49684 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:12 PM

The latest Asobista was awesome, I'm impressed by most of the answers, especially Haachin

#49685 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:46 AM

TGL talk segment with the Country Girls members that joined new groups.

Watch it while you can.

Can someone maybe make a short summary about what they discussed? I think up to the part where Musubu explains the difference in the walk between CG and ANGERME members on stage it's kind of self explainatory. But I lost it afterwards? What did Chisaki say about Ayumi, Yokoyan and Sakura?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#49686 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

Right after talking about Angerme's walking style Funaki talks about how they clasp hands and raise them over their heads when they're bowing at the end of the concert. But because Funaki is SHORT the other members' hands slid out of hers and ended up holding their arms instead of their hands. (lol? sad? dunno which)

Morito then continues on the theme of being short. Ishida, Yokoyama, & Oda are short like her, but everybody else is much taller, so when she's dancing it's like she's not moving as much, which wasn't a problem in "everybody's short" CG, so her "recent problem" is remembering/thinking about dancing/moving bigger to remain visible/noticeable.

(And they talked about a LOT more)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#49687 FoxGod

FoxGod

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:02 PM

10\04 release DVD musical Pharaoh no Haka. They sure that 64th single can be released 10\04? Now they delete this page.
https://item.rakuten.../4942463736057/
 s4Sv1ZiF74w.jpg

#49688 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:16 PM

^
Regardless of when they release the 64th Single an official stage play DVD should have no affect on its sales, which means they could easily still release it on the same day as they release the Pharaoh no Haka DVD since the sales for them will be included in 2 separate charts and have no affect on each other's chart placements.

As for the deleted links: Rakuten Wondergoo is a trusted music website, so it's likely they just took the links down until UpFront uploads the official release details for the single themselves to their website first :)

#49689 Aruki

Aruki

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:31 PM

^ I think you're right! However I hope they announce something this weekend, it's been almost 6 months ago since the last release! ^^"

#49690 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:37 PM

Just to share.

The MV for Oomori Seiko's "IDOL SONG," where most of the lyrics are just idol catchphrases. Several references to Morning Musume and its members (especially Ikuta, who is referenced in every verse) included, as well as many other idols from different companies. 

DDOhydd.gif

#49691 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:41 PM

^ I heard "Yoshi, kyou mo kawaii", Usachan Peace, Eripon's magic, ofcourse Ganbatte Ikuta, and Ganbatte ikimasshoi.  Anything else?

KoyuBIIMU could be a reference to sexy beam

(interesting read about Oomori Seiko: http://wotaintransla...x-oomori-seiko/ )

#49692 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:47 PM

^
Koyubiimu refers to Tsugunaga Momoko.

#49693 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:56 PM

^ I heard "Yoshi, kyou mo kawaii", Usachan Peace, Eripon's magic, ofcourse Ganbatte Ikuta, and Ganbatte ikimasshoi.  Anything else?

KoyuBIIMU could be a reference to sexy beam

(interesting read about Oomori Seiko: http://wotaintransla...x-oomori-seiko/ )

"Anata no kokoro ni hole-in-one" is also Ikuta's, and "Toire nante itta koto nai yo. Pink marshmallow ga demasu" is from Reina. "Hage kimi no Minna-san" is Sayumi's, as well. 

DDOhydd.gif

#49694 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:41 AM

Right after talking about Angerme's walking style Funaki talks about how they clasp hands and raise them over their heads when they're bowing at the end of the concert. But because Funaki is SHORT the other members' hands slid out of hers and ended up holding their arms instead of their hands. (lol? sad? dunno which)

Morito then continues on the theme of being short. Ishida, Yokoyama, & Oda are short like her, but everybody else is much taller, so when she's dancing it's like she's not moving as much, which wasn't a problem in "everybody's short" CG, so her "recent problem" is remembering/thinking about dancing/moving bigger to remain visible/noticeable.

(And they talked about a LOT more)

Thanks a lot! :D

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#49695 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:35 AM

Damn Eripon has many catchphrase in that song :good: New members should learn from her.

#49696 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:21 PM

I'm actually surprised that there are many H!P catchphrases.

Also, the one in pink definitely is Sayumi with her hair en the bunnies. The yellow one at the end has to be Reina with the cat ears and hair style.

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#49697 sashii2

sashii2

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

Just to share.

The MV for Oomori Seiko's "IDOL SONG," where most of the lyrics are just idol catchphrases. Several references to Morning Musume and its members (especially Ikuta, who is referenced in every verse) included, as well as many other idols from different companies. 

I'm guessing that Oomori Seiko is an Ikuta fan XD

ハロー!プロジェクト <3 AKB48 <3 방탄소년단 <3 블랙핑크 <3 EXO

#49698 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:41 PM

well, oomori seiko is a well known HP fan after all, if sayumi wasnt going for a poison tongue character for the majority of her career i have no doubt at least 50% of the lyrics wil be made up of her catch phrases

#49699 WTFWTF62427

WTFWTF62427

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:14 AM

DIC0SxJVwAAhypc.jpg

#49700 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:34 AM

DIC0SxJVwAAhypc.jpg

The 10ki bus tour "Morning Days Happy Holiday 10ki Iikubo Haruna x Ishida Ayumi x Sato Masaki x Kudo Haruka Fan Club Tour in Yamanashi" has been officially announced on the fan club site:

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=10820

For anyone who is interested in attending the bus tour will be from Wednesday 8th to Thursday 9th November :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users