^ definitely yes!

#54622 Gaugaux

Gaugaux

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 10:19 PM

Look at them!!!

Attached File  00007.jpeg   299.04K   161 downloadsAttached File  20210405_211310.jpg   292.46K   170 downloads

#54623 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 07:02 AM

I absolutely love the styling here. Erina has my most favorite pant shape. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#54624 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 01:11 PM

Why can't we have great photos like those for CD/Album covers omg

or even a photobook inside the single/album like JE does. They're all visual queens at this point

Untitled-1.jpg

#54625 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 02:32 PM

Right? They already improved their photo skills, but professional magazine shootings are still on another level.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#54626 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:01 PM

Erina, Chisaki and Rio looks fabulous ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#54627 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:07 PM

Erina, Chisaki and Rio looks fabulous ^^

My top 3 choice in current MM in term of looks.

#54628 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:40 PM

Rio and Chiichan are on fire  :w00t:  <3  They look fabulous!

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#54629 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 03:30 PM

Erina and Kaede looks so mature.  :wub:  :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#54630 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 10:04 PM

Erina and Rio look great! Also Mizuki.

MRkgm6i.png

#54631 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 01:52 AM

Has there been any word of new singles

#54632 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 04:37 AM

Morning Musume '21 Nama Shutsuen -Junjou Evidence - Gyuu Saretai Dake Na No Ni- Hatsubai Kinen Mukankyaku Mini-Live Nama Jikkyou (2021-01-14)
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x80itbj
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x80itbk

#54633 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 07:32 AM

Has there been any word of new singles

The album literally just came out, so they probably won't announce any kind of new music release for a few months.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#54634 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 08:34 PM

I'm not that familiar with the popularity degree of the girls in Japan so I was wondering if someone can answer:

Would you say that Maachan's popularity is greater/same/less than Riho's when she was in the group? 

Also, can we assume who are the top 10 most favorite MM members of all times?

#54635 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 09:12 PM

That's an interesting question. I do feel that a lot of those "famous" fans that follow Masaki now were fans of Riho before, so they might have been the same level of popular during their prime.

The big difference, however, is that Riho was massively pushed while Masaki is not. Speaking photobooks, centering MVs/singles/any promotional material in general, etc. That was she was easy to follow and the first face new fans saw. So Riho might have been more popular than Masaki is now. One thing however is true: There's a massive gap between Riho in her prime / Masaki nowadays and the other members of the group.

The most favourite MM members are difficult because you'd need a definition for that. Are those the best sellers? Then nobody would top the Golden Era girls. Social media followers? Then girls like Abe couldn't catch up because she's not very active on social media. It's hard to say if Masaki or Riho could be on the level of Goto or Abe since the latter two were basically everywhere when the group was popular. Considering this, even girls like Yaguchi, Kaorin or Nono might be more popular than Riho, Masaki or Sayumi even.

Even if we were to hold a big poll all over Japan - who would vote on it? Casual fans or the general public might remember the Golden Era more. Modern MM fans will vote for the current line-up.

I feel like the only way to get an overview would be like only letting people vote who've been a fan of the group from the very beginning, but finding fans of 23 years will be difficult ^^;

I think some years ago there was some talk about the legends of H!P (not MM alone). While girls like Masaki, Riho and Mizuki were mentioned in this, most people went with Aya, Goto and Sayumi.

VKnn8U2.png

#54636 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 03:19 PM

Aibon was also a very popular member in her days.  :c11:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#54637 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 03:24 PM

Absolutely! Sorry, I didn't mention everyone here. Rika as well. It really is difficult to compare, because the Golden Era line-up had some extremely popular members, while even less popular girls (like Kei or Yossy) are still well known (Yossy at least before her DUI...). They were on TV, in commercials, everything - while the current line-up only performs on TV every few months.

VKnn8U2.png

#54638 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 04:09 PM

Morning Musume'21 16th Album That's J-POP
Concert: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x80mhfs
Backstage: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x80mhfr
Interview: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x80mhft

#54639 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 10:20 PM

That's an interesting question. I do feel that a lot of those "famous" fans that follow Masaki now were fans of Riho before, so they might have been the same level of popular during their prime.

The big difference, however, is that Riho was massively pushed while Masaki is not. Speaking photobooks, centering MVs/singles/any promotional material in general, etc. That was she was easy to follow and the first face new fans saw. So Riho might have been more popular than Masaki is now. One thing however is true: There's a massive gap between Riho in her prime / Masaki nowadays and the other members of the group.

The most favourite MM members are difficult because you'd need a definition for that. Are those the best sellers? Then nobody would top the Golden Era girls. Social media followers? Then girls like Abe couldn't catch up because she's not very active on social media. It's hard to say if Masaki or Riho could be on the level of Goto or Abe since the latter two were basically everywhere when the group was popular. Considering this, even girls like Yaguchi, Kaorin or Nono might be more popular than Riho, Masaki or Sayumi even.

Even if we were to hold a big poll all over Japan - who would vote on it? Casual fans or the general public might remember the Golden Era more. Modern MM fans will vote for the current line-up.

I feel like the only way to get an overview would be like only letting people vote who've been a fan of the group from the very beginning, but finding fans of 23 years will be difficult ^^;

I think some years ago there was some talk about the legends of H!P (not MM alone). While girls like Masaki, Riho and Mizuki were mentioned in this, most people went with Aya, Goto and Sayumi.

Thank you for your reply, Juandalyn!
I also think that a lot of Riho fans moved to Masaki. And completly agree with what you said about Riho being pushed to the front while Masaki wasn't, it's a great point and it really shows that she has a special glow that really draws people. She really does stands out in a lot of ways, without having all the lights on her.

#54640 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:29 PM

Don't forget that Masaki has changed a lot. At the beggining she was like the smart version of Sayumi MIchishige. Only the efforts of Haruka Kudo  with the help of Erina Ikuta and Kanon Suzuki could made her a more mature person without lost her charme and sparkling personality. This good friends of her got right the subtle mix of discipline and love that made her become from spoiled kid to brilliant young woman, good (and balanced) friend and responsible senpai with that madness point.  <3  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users