• Please log in to reply
55120 replies to this topic

#54541 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:16 AM

guys  I found this video in Youtube    with Momusu OG and MM 20   but  i dont understand why  they blocked  IChii Sayaka face  is  like  she is forbidden in Morning Musume History??

anyone knows the reason??

thank you.

Muchas gracias :D

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#54542 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:43 AM

That's weird considering she did perform with them not too long ago (2019 I think?).
Maybe it's because she's a politician now and requested for more professionalism..?

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#54543 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 06:20 AM

That's weird considering she did perform with them not too long ago (2019 I think?).
Maybe it's because she's a politician now and requested for more professionalism..?

She failed at her bid and is producing an idol group now.

#54544 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 09:12 AM

She failed at her bid and is producing an idol group now.

Well maybe that's it - maybe she's considered a competitor.

#54545 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 09:21 AM

As best I can tell that seems to have aired in early July 2019, exactly within the timeframe of Ichii running for public office (late June through late July). So that probably was the reason.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#54546 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 03:24 PM

As best I can tell that seems to have aired in early July 2019, exactly within the timeframe of Ichii running for public office (late June through late July). So that probably was the reason.

oh  I see   thank  you   Nayok  Kihara  ,  I  remember when an aniversary of Morning Musume y congratulated  her  via Instagram  and she hearted my message and then she liked  3  of  my  photos   I mean that moment was the most close  interaction  with a Momusu member ever.  :wub:

I wish good fortune to her.

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#54547 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:38 AM

Looks like the people on the show makes some comments about it. We need someone that understand Japanese ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#54548 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 11:07 AM

Folks over at the H!P Translation discord have subbed the 2018 Morning Musume 20th Anniversary Special. (There one where they performed Hello Morning sketch comedy collabs, there's a MiniMoni collab, etc.)

https://twitter.com/...695971119550465

https://twitter.com/...814469657288705

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#54549 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 12:16 PM

Looks like the people on the show makes some comments about it. We need someone that understand Japanese ^_^

I just watched the whole thing, and maybe I just didn't catch it, but I didn't hear anyone comment on the matter. But if she ran for pubic office during that time, that would explain it.

I didn't get why they introduced the 4th gen members as "Yoshizawa, Ishikawa, Tsuji and so on" not mentioning Kago's name. Later the fan talks about Kago a lot and Yaguchi does too, so it's not like her name was avoided completely like in old times... but why not just introduce all 4 members the same? And as always when OG & current line-up appear on a show, the main focus is on the old generation. I did like the part when they showed what the OG members were up to at the moment. But as always, I wish they would have showcased the current MM more.

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#54550 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 10:48 PM

I'm guessing this was aired around Yossy's legal troubles because she is also blurred out.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#54551 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 05:15 AM

I didn't get why they introduced the 4th gen members as "Yoshizawa, Ishikawa, Tsuji and so on" not mentioning Kago's name.

Maybe it's got something to do with Aibon's underage smoking scandal from 2006...

#54552 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 05:58 AM

Smoking Scandal????? someone explain

#54553 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 08:55 AM

A tabloid caught her underage smoking in Feb 2006. Illegal so kind of? a big deal, I guess; she was put on suspension. After a little less than a year (Jan 2007) she came back starting by doing traditional office work at UF while they were working on her return to performing. A couple of months after that she was caught out with an older guy and smoking again (she was still a minor). Her contract was terminated after discussions with her family,

That's the bare basics of it. There are more subtleties to it when taking things like her home life into consideration, etc, but that's the basic rundown.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#54554 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 09:16 AM

It's crazy that they blurred it out since a few months prior to this guesting, Kago was on stage with Tsuji at H!P's HinaFes and they were able to release their cancelled single as a digital EP, but..

HelloWiki: On May 5, 2019, Kago announced on her blog that she had formed a new unit with Bokura no Zaidan, who she had frequently collaborated with throughout 2018, under the name Watashi to Bokura no Zaidan and that she would be in charge of the unit's planning and production.

I think this is more on the fact that she's now in a different group rather than her decade-old scandal as HP and Kago rekindled their relationship starting with the Summer 2018 concerts. Were there instances that old HP members are not mentioned anymore because they're active in another group (i.e Fukuda Kanon in ZOC)?

Untitled-1.jpg

#54555 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 11:58 AM

Maybe it's got something to do with Aibon's underage smoking scandal from 2006...

Yeah, that was the reason why they have been avoiding her name in the past, saying "that girl" instead of her name and stuff like that. However, since she's been back on stage with the group and everything, I thought they would finally stop that.

On a different note, I just watched this and was pleasantly surprised. I think Akanechin and Kaedii did a really good job at keeping it interesting! It's so nice to see the two of them getting this type of work. I hope there's more in the future! ^_^

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#54556 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 09:01 AM

tadase: I'd totally forgotten about that. It seems more likely it'd be something like that if H!P were already openly reassociating with her.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#54557 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 04:18 PM

Hi, i found out this in twitter and i'm wondering if we can send a request of MM or some member for this channel

If someone know how to make the request, i think it will be cool if everyone send the same request

thanks ~ <3

https://www.tv-asahi...1127_spotlight/

#54558 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 01:52 AM

^MM is already an established group. That's more for "next-generation" artists. Tsubaki or BEYOOOOONDS could be more appropriate for that imo.

Untitled-1.jpg

#54559 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 01:25 PM

Gyuusaretai dake nanoni on Utacon. This won't be up long, I don't think, so watch it while you can.

DDOhydd.gif

#54560 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 03:09 PM

Once again, Rio slayed everything!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users