55118 replies to this topic

#54081 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:23 PM

I am also eagerly looking forward to their next single. :(

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#54082 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:26 PM

Me too. Their last single was amazing , maybe they will release a new one by the end of the year.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#54083 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:18 AM

I'm hoping/thinking MM and BEYOOOOONDS will both be in the next release window.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#54084 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:38 AM

ahhh i really hope so, it's been like a year since beyooooonds' debut and i need more music ;_; and theres only like 3 songs with 15ki on it (not counting hey unfair baby since its unreleased) so im hoping we get at least another single this year from mm with a lot of 15ki solos lol

#54085 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:08 PM

was there ever a member that never graduated but left

#54086 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:33 PM

Yaguchi Mari, 2nd generation, withdrew April 15, 2005, following a dating scandal.
Fujimoto Miki, 6th generation, withdrew June 1, 2007, following a dating scandal.
DDOhydd.gif

#54087 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 11:59 PM

:blink:  ^^; Boi MM has some history for Dating Scandals

#54088 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:46 PM

but still i hope next single is like last also give more spotlight to the 15th Gen

#54089 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:50 PM

saaaaame, if they get pushed to the back i will be SO mad. all three of them seem to be getting pushed by management (i mean they all got photobooks in the span of like 3 months) so i'm hoping that's a sign they'll continue being in the front :')

#54090 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:56 PM

Marippe and Mikitty were 22 years old both when them was caught with some guys. What the people expect? Virgins untill the girls left the group? Is one of the most nonsensed rule that they has.

Like the Pink Lady's Mie told them, the rule is not "don't go out with boys", but the true rule is "don't get caught going out with boys". ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#54091 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 05:14 PM

Legend even has it that they weren't "fired" after getting caught, they were given the choice to end the relationship or leave. Both left.

Funnily management even tried to say "nah that isn't Miki" when her pictures got published, but Miki pretty much said "nah that's me lol".

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#54092 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:33 PM

idk how people expect these girls to spend most or all of their teenage years and even some of their young adult years doing absolutely nothing romantically, like unless they're aro/ace it makes no sense. power to all the girls who keep dating even when they're caught though, like what a power move lmao. though i think what bothers me the most is when fans get mad when graduated members announce relationships or manage, like they're not selling a fantasy anymore what are u hoping for?? lol

#54093 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:03 PM

i imagine the 16th Gen four or five members

Risa=Aqua Green

Kana= Spruce Blue

Riho=Iris Purple

Akari=Punch Pink

Aimi=Blonde Yellow

#54094 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:34 PM

Hm. 5 members would be something novel, and since they've tried out a 2-member-gen with 13th gen it's not completely out of the question, but they'd have to graduate a few girls before adding that many new ones. However nobody knows when we're getting new girls, so maybe they will wait a few years now.

However I think they wouldn't use black as a member colour since you can't show it in a glowstick.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#54095 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:50 PM

Marippe and Mikitty were 22 years old both when them was caught with some guys. What the people expect? Virgins untill the girls left the group? Is one of the most nonsensed rule that they has.

Like the Pink Lady's Mie told them, the rule is not "don't go out with boys", but the true rule is "don't get caught going out with boys". ^_^

From the business side, it's really that you're supposed to be married to the job. Relationships lead to distractions, and we've seen recently that it's easy for them to be taken advantage of.

#54096 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 02:37 PM

Yaguchi Mari, 2nd generation, withdrew April 15, 2005, following a dating scandal.
Fujimoto Miki, 6th generation, withdrew June 1, 2007, following a dating scandal.

Well, I guess dating scandals are one of the worst things that can result in members of a girl group under H!P leaving without even graduating...

ahhh i really hope so, it's been like a year since beyooooonds' debut and i need more music ;_; and theres only like 3 songs with 15ki on it (not counting hey unfair baby since its unreleased) so im hoping we get at least another single this year from mm with a lot of 15ki solos lol

I agree with this a lot  :good: !

#54097 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 03:36 PM

well obviously the girls relationship status will effected the office. Like it or not idol that have boyfriend will likely losing fans, and thats bad for business.

They are "Idols",  It was mean for idolizing, for either just being cute or they have other talent.

Imagine that you idolizing someone else wife.. you have photobook, bikini poster, photos, towels and all that stuff hanging in your wall?

Hardcore fans usually fantasizing that they still have a chance with an idol that still single. They buying all their stuff and go to events. 

You are gonna need lots of luck though.

#54098 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 05:01 PM

Well, I guess dating scandals are one of the worst things that can result in members of a girl group under H!P leaving without even graduating...

They can survive dating scandals. Those two chose not to.

#54099 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 06:23 PM

which 15th Gen members that you think will become leader

Okamura

Rio

Mei

#54100 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda