• Please log in to reply
55118 replies to this topic

#27301 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

And after MS....look at the Japanese iTunes chart!

https://pbs.twimg.co...VTSCcAA9Lq0.jpg

The power of Music Station...XD

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#27302 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

Fellow polymath of Maachan

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

^ 2 MM songs hitting! Happiness!

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

"Are you alright Planet Earth?"  -Masaki Sato

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#27303 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

^^ Actually, I've been tracking the charts on itunes Japan, and the music videos have been in those spots pretty much all week, with minor fluctuation. The peak positions were What is Love? at #3, Kimi no Kawari at #4, and Egao no Kimi at #5. So, MM'14 is just that popular, with or without Music Station. ;) Yay!

#27304 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

Some translated comments from MM's choreographer, Yoshiko Sensei!

Credit to the Ice Cream & My Jiggly Blog, just click the link :)

Selected comments from MM Choreographer YOSHIKO

PIj7zJDl.jpg

I've tried translated the rest:

①Suzuki Kanon (15)

The cheerful hard worker with powerful dancing

Suzuki has had remarkable growth in her dancing. At first she really couldn't do anything.
Now she dances normally, but when I think "That Suzuki..." from the past, (compared to her now) I get really happy.

Her dancing is powerful, so it becomes a big accent in the group. Her big smile is also part of her charm.

③Iikubo Haruna (19)

Using her long limbs to her advantage in dance, the mysterious type sub-leader

The oldest (new) member we've had in a while, is without a doubt Iikubo!

When I first saw her, her rhythm was so off that it surprised me.
Honestly, I wondered what I should do with her (lol).

But she has long limbs, and looks like a doll, when she pulls herself together, more than anyone else, her dancing becomes like a painting.

④Oda Sakura (14)

Manipulates the singing voice of a rainbow (7 colors) The level headed youngest songstress (utahime)

Dancing flexibly is her trait. I want her to focus more on her face while dancing. Also, she really fast at remebering the dances!
She was skilled beforehand, so I think she is the type that likes the work of memorizing.

Even since her audition she would talk happily and say things like "I like this part of that song's dance move~."

⑤Michishige Sayumi (24)

Pitching will all her might 365 days a year! (*baseball reference) The reliable leader

Out of all the members she is the one the pratices with the most enthusiasm. She never cuts corners.

She was already serious to begin with, but since becoming leader her sense of responsibility has increased.

When the dance moves are being put together, she even remember the facial movements as they were originally. 

Watching that Michishige's back, I'm sure her kohai's are encouraged. She is already perfect.

⑧Sato Masaki (14)

The most self centered person in the whole world! The girl (musume) who doesn't know fear, the soldier of fortune

I think it's fitting to say that Sato has hardened her growth in dance.

I think she had dance sense already. But when she just dances by force, at the end of the day there is unevenness (in her dancing).

But it's not a problem with her skill, it's a problem with her mindset. But's she still a child (lol).

I'm looking forward to how Sato will be when she is an adult.

⑩Kudou Haruka (14)

The soul of an egg (*H!P Eggs) is right here! #1 with feelings of not wanting to lose

She is a girl who can dance. But with her skill, she dances a bit flowy (lol).

She has the boyish style charm, so I think if she were able to dance more cleanly and cool, it would really draw people in.

Lately her expressions have become really good, so it is fun to watch her.

MM:eripon&masaki&ayumin&kuduuAN:rikako&ayaka&kamiko♥

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥
OG:yuukarin-sayu-momochi-airi-
manakan-koha-renako-kuduu-kame-aina-ai-tanapyon-uta-meimi

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#27305 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

Some translated comments from MM's choreographer, Yoshiko Sensei!

Credit to the Ice Cream & My Jiggly Blog, just click the link :)

Selected comments from MM Choreographer YOSHIKO

PIj7zJDl.jpg

I've tried translated the rest:

①Suzuki Kanon (15)

The cheerful hard worker with powerful dancing

Suzuki has had remarkable growth in her dancing. At first she really couldn't do anything.
Now she dances normally, but when I think "That Suzuki..." from the past, (compared to her now) I get really happy.

Her dancing is powerful, so it becomes a big accent in the group. Her big smile is also part of her charm.

③Iikubo Haruna (19)

Using her long limbs to her advantage in dance, the mysterious type sub-leader

The oldest (new) member we've had in a while, is without a doubt Iikubo!

When I first saw her, her rhythm was so off that it surprised me.
Honestly, I wondered what I should do with her (lol).

But she has long limbs, and looks like a doll, when she pulls herself together, more than anyone else, her dancing becomes like a painting.

④Oda Sakura (14)

Manipulates the singing voice of a rainbow (7 colors) The level headed youngest songstress (utahime)

Dancing flexibly is her trait. I want her to focus more on her face while dancing. Also, she really fast at remebering the dances!
She was skilled beforehand, so I think she is the type that likes the work of memorizing.

Even since her audition she would talk happily and say things like "I like this part of that song's dance move~."

⑤Michishige Sayumi (24)

Pitching will all her might 365 days a year! (*baseball reference) The reliable leader

Out of all the members she is the one the pratices with the most enthusiasm. She never cuts corners.

She was already serious to begin with, but since becoming leader her sense of responsibility has increased.

When the dance moves are being put together, she even remember the facial movements as they were originally. 

Watching that Michishige's back, I'm sure her kohai's are encouraged. She is already perfect.

⑧Sato Masaki (14)

The most self centered person in the whole world! The girl (musume) who doesn't know fear, the soldier of fortune

I think it's fitting to say that Sato has hardened her growth in dance.

I think she had dance sense already. But when she just dances by force, at the end of the day there is unevenness (in her dancing).

But it's not a problem with her skill, it's a problem with her mindset. But's she still a child (lol).

I'm looking forward to how Sato will be when she is an adult.

⑩Kudou Haruka (14)

The soul of an egg (*H!P Eggs) is right here! #1 with feelings of not wanting to lose

She is a girl who can dance. But with her skill, she dances a bit flowy (lol).

She has the boyish style charm, so I think if she were able to dance more cleanly and cool, it would really draw people in.

Lately her expressions have become really good, so it is fun to watch her.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#27306 XOBLAZE

XOBLAZE

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

Thank you guys so much for the subs, translations, and the vids. It makes me so happy that I can keep up with what the girls are doing and know what's going on thank you!

mm14currentfaves_zps876f958e.jpg
飯窪春菜 ♡ 道重さゆみ ♡ 鈴木香音
blog
twitter

#27307 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

The Girls Live Performances Kimi no Kawari and What is Love?(What is love has new outfits)

Kimi no Kawari:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mwkiGp1XJEw

What is Love?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S5BwjvOL1gg

#27308 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

They look like juice=juice in those new outfits

#27309 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

^x6 LOL at my oshi's. Thank you Chinatsu!

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#27310 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:13 PM

Masaki the soldier of fortune :lol: That sound scary...
Masaki who doesn't know fear... until she sees baby chickens XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#27311 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

- A soldier of fortune

- at the end of the day there is unevenness

- It's a problem with her mindset.

no doubt, she's a random machine! XD

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

#27312 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

^When you put it that way, Masaki sounds like a member of the Expendables.

Attached File  the_expendables_2-wide.jpg   146.13K   0 downloads

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#27313 XOBLAZE

XOBLAZE

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:34 PM

@ I33t4rtist

thank you so much! those outfits are cute <3

mm14currentfaves_zps876f958e.jpg
飯窪春菜 ♡ 道重さゆみ ♡ 鈴木香音
blog
twitter

#27314 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

^^ LOLOL scary

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

#27315 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

Looks like "the american akb" is taking style lessons from Momosu with the checkered black and white XD

gr_zpsa91ce46a.png

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#27316 TIMMII

TIMMII

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

Just finished watching the 'making of'. Good to know that Sayu is kind of into the photograph, even though her choice of camera 'Panasonic Lumix GF1' is kind of meh. 

#27317 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

^
^ They remind me of Juice=Juice in Romantic no Tochuu

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#27318 rayned_kei

rayned_kei

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

Does anyone have a link to the talk portion of their appearance. I've watched the performance and it was lovely. Just wondering how they did during the talk portion?

Talk about pulling faces.

b3613e4f-s.jpg

#27319 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:33 AM

^ Looking at this picture the caption in my head is "You'll buy the new single right?" :sly:

#27320 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:54 AM

Does anyone have a link to the talk portion of their appearance. I've watched the performance and it was lovely. Just wondering how they did during the talk portion?

Talk about pulling faces.

http://www.dailymoti...rom=embediframe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users