• Please log in to reply
3933 replies to this topic

#3881 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:51 AM

Rikachan! Congrats on your wedding! And........another Biyuuden reunion! (Plus, I found Yui's instagram......)

Attached Files

#3882 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:12 AM

^ Who is in the photo at right? I know some of them, but not all of them. Plus, the person with the baby is going incognito . . .

#3883 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:37 AM

Momusu OGs.

https://news.nifty.c...izd/12105-7378/

RmwfWBM.jpg

#3884 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:53 AM

Who is the girl with the baby? :unsure:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3885 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:26 PM

@mountainoluv:
front row left: Okada Yui & Miyoshi Erika
front row right: Murata Megumi, Sayu
back row: Maeda Yuki, Satoda Mai (according to other photos), Kimura Ayaka, ? (Inaba Atsuko?), Risa, Saito Hitomi, Shibata Ayumi (with her baby), Aichan

This post from Mari's Instagram has another photo (the third photo in the post) with everyone in there: https://instagram.com/p/BchJe9gAtXT/

#3886 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:43 PM

Wow, I feel like this may be one of the largest gatherings of HP alum at these things. She must have been well-liked!

#3887 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:04 PM

Thanks, YossieKaorin. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3888 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:57 PM

Well, Rika WAS (still is) well-liked by everyone. The people who attended were her contemporaries, Coconuts Musume, Melon Kinenbi, T&C Bomber only pre-dating the 4th Gen. by a year or so.

People who brought kids were Mikitty, Gochin, Yossie, Nono, Ayumi Shibata and Erika Miyoshi as far as I know (Yuko? Kaorin?). And a very pregnant Keichan! Yossie posted a pic to Instagram of her boy playing with Maki's girl.

I think it's noteworthy who we didn't see. Ayaya? Eririn? Konno? Makoto? Aibon was singing in a club in Osaka........

#3889 Driftingthroughtheskies

Driftingthroughtheskies

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:26 PM

Well, Rika WAS (still is) well-liked by everyone. The people who attended were her contemporaries, Coconuts Musume, Melon Kinenbi, T&C Bomber only pre-dating the 4th Gen. by a year or so.
People who brought kids were Mikitty, Gochin, Yossie, Nono, Ayumi Shibata and Erika Miyoshi as far as I know (Yuko? Kaorin?). And a very pregnant Keichan! Yossie posted a pic to Instagram of her boy playing with Maki's girl.
I think it's noteworthy who we didn't see. Ayaya? Eririn? Konno? Makoto? Aibon was singing in a club in Osaka........

Eri could have been there, but stayed out of pictures. I believe she was at Yossie’s wedding (might not have been Yossie, my memory is bad) at least there is a woman in the background of one photo who appears to be taking a picture on her phone. You can’t see her face, but it looks just like her. That might be for some of the others as well. I know that when I am at a public gathering, I tend to not be in many pictures just because I don’t really like to be.

I’m honestly not surprised Aibon wasn’t there. It would have been lovely for her to be, but after everything that’s happened and how long she was under a ban, I’m not sure how much contact she has with pretty much anyone. Well we know she was at Nono’s a few years back.

Anyway, I’m so happy to see Rika get married :)

#3890 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:37 AM

Largest gathering of the MM OG's...how nice!

Ayappe, Mikitty, Kei-chan, and others still look pretty to this day

Once again congrats Charmy!!

#3891 specktater

specktater

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:08 AM

I see that Rika's husband (pitcher) and Ozeki Mai's dad (hitting coach) are now both with the same baseball team (Yomiuri Giants).

#3892 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

Hime (Princess) is 6 years old now. Mom give her a handmade neckerchief and a special dinner. :king:

Hime_Princesa.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...2343592824.html

#3893 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:06 AM

Rika wants to show us her makeup. ^_^

Rika_Maquillaje.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...y-20180206.html

#3894 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:00 AM

Princess has her new favourite site now with Rika's pregnancy ^_^

Charmy_Princesa.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...y-20180302.html

#3895 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:26 AM

Congrats to Rika on the birth of her son!  :good:  :)

http://ameblo.jp/ish...y-20180425.html

#3896 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:30 AM

Congratulations, Charmy. :good:

#3897 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

Her son is growing well, but Rika has been a little ill, so she is back to her family's home to be taked care. She found a happy little friend, her Princess. ^_^

97y1i5r.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...2378592654.html

#3898 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:47 AM

Rika cuts her hair, six month after the last time.

DCdn09b.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...y-20180702.html

#3899 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 10:04 AM

Charmy looks like a fragile lady, but...

#3900 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:27 AM

Rike doesn't publish in her blog since August, but never mind, there are videos. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users