• Please log in to reply
3933 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:45 PM

For talk about V-u-dens leader that is specific to her and not just general to V-uden this is the thread to use :sob:

4th gen member who has had a hard time in some respects as many have questioned her talent. I personally think she is great and a real asset to Morning Musume when she was with them and is a good leader for V-u-den and that Kei Yasuda did well as her mentor.

So no matter what Rika Ishikawa you like, (charmy Rikacchi, Rikami or whatever else you can think of) she is a great asset to HP

Has been a member of Morning Musume, Tanpopo and Country Musume, Romans and Ecomoni in her stay in HP as well has being part of 5 radio shows with two still running.

No less than 7 solo photobooks as well.

#2 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:49 AM

Yay, a Rika thread! But no one's posted here yet. XD Well, anyway, Rika's one of my favorite Hello! Project members. She's actually my third favorite, behind Yossie and Aibon. ^_^
Posted Image

#3 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:50 AM

Has been a member of Morning Musume, Tanpopo and Country Musume, Romans and Ecomoni in her stay in HP as well has being part of 5 radio shows with two still running.

No less than 7 solo photobooks as well.

To what you said, I realized that Charmy is one of the most active H!P acts, but no worries because we always see beautiful face, charming appearance and, you guess it, sexy body. :lol:

Posted Image

#4 cool_kickin_dude

cool_kickin_dude

Charmy Ishikawa's personal news reporter

• Banned
  • 1967 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:03 AM

Yay! Let's talk about POSITIVE Charmy! HAPPY!
Go to the H!P fanfic and post please! Check out my fanfic blog as well!

#5 Jun Wolf

Jun Wolf

Demon

• Senpai
  • 654 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:15 AM

Ah! I just now saw this thread! This is cool. As long as those Rika bashers don't pop around.. :good:

I've always thought she had a good voice, if anything sometimes it gets too cute sounding, but she has talent!

Posted Image

#6 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:37 AM

Wierd there aren't more posts in here!

First really noticed her in Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari, maybe because she was 'transfered' out of MM for so long.

But I think she shows in Koisuru Angel Heart what a great voice she does have ^^;

#7 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:53 PM

I'm so glad that Rika with long dark hair is finally back! <--- I'm sure it's old news to you all, but it's very new to me.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
It's like she hasn't changed at all. Charmy Revival! :lol:

Btw how could one even think of bashing Charmy?! :good: I mean it's Charmy! Chanchaka Charmy! :lol:

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#8 Jun Wolf

Jun Wolf

Demon

• Senpai
  • 654 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:13 PM

^That's exactly what I asked myself, "How can anyone bash on her?" It's hard to imagine that there's people out there who just hates someone for no reason. They act as if she did something personal to them haha
Posted Image

#9 Kantana

Kantana

Wonky worshipping wota

• Senpai
  • 1140 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

@Ronin: Now that's the version of Ishikawaii I wub the most :blink: That long, brown hair suits her so well. She looks so...so...pleasant :good:
Where are those caps from?

#10 treestan

treestan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:01 PM

YAYY!!!
A personal Rika-chan thread!!!
But alas, there aren't so many post here :lol:

I'm so glad that Rika with long dark hair is finally back! <--- I'm sure it's old news to you all, but it's very new to me.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
It's like she hasn't changed at all. Charmy Revival! XD

Btw how could one even think of bashing Charmy?! ^_^ I mean it's Charmy! Chanchaka Charmy! :(

Ehmm...the old Rika has back.
I agree that this kind of hairstyle fit her the most.

Anyway Ronin, where did you get those picc from?
I mean what TV program?\
It seems Rika with her Ongaku GATAS colleague :hmmm:

#11 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:22 PM

I love Rika's old hair style a little better than her short hair. Although her short hair made her a little more like her age, but thats okay. <3 <3 <3 Rika is still cute in my opinion no matter how old she is or how she looks.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#12 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:06 PM

Where are those caps from?

Anyway Ronin, where did you get those picc from?
I mean what TV program?\
It seems Rika with her Ongaku GATAS colleague :hmmm:

Huh? I actually don't know. I got them while surfing on 2ch and I was so happy to see her new hair style, that I totally forgot to check what program it's from. O_o From what I can make out from the pictures I'd say it's one of these Morning News programs.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#13 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:26 AM

The first H!P girl I ever saw (literally) and still one of my favorites. I love every version of her (but her short, blond hair not so much ^_^ ).
I don't really know how anyone can dislike Rika either or even question her talent. I think she's great at dancing, singing, and all that jazz (horribly lame pun mostly intended).
I've said it before, but I absolutely love her Uta Doki performance where she sang Komacchauna. It's one of those songs that, even amidst a large number of other songs in a playlist, I can't listen to only once (or a "potato chip song" as some people (Garlix) sometimes call them).

And besides, who better to have to forecast the weather for you? ^^;
Posted Image
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#14 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:21 AM

Muggy Muggy Very Muggy!
Muggy! That Sucks! Oh thank you!

Getting clowned on by Yossie in Hawaii.

And yet another moment of IshiYossie gold. UtaDoki - Cherry Liked the song so much I went and became a Spitz fan shortly thereafter. The original is also quite good despite not having Rika or Hitomi in it but at least there are subs

Uta Doki! 223 070820 Ishikawa Rika - Komacchauna

Not a fan of her really short hair either.

#15 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:45 PM

Hmm, might have to see about making a gif of the part where Rika points at the camera and says "That sucks!"
And then use it viscously to get my point across on various forums.

Ayaka shouldn't really be teaching them that though ...

Edit: Ok I really need a gif of that. It even has subtitles to make sure people get the point.
Now who should I ask ...

#16 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:12 AM

In exchange for your immortal soul, you may use this gif that I created special for you.
Posted Image

I like your plan for what you're gonna use it for. Good luck. :huh:
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#17 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:56 AM

Thank you for making the gif for me.

But your asking price is foolish.
Everybody knows ninja have no souls. :huh:

#18 zabel

zabel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 818 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:57 AM

And here I was pretty sure there are elite ninja moves out there that require the use of spiritual strength. Like teleporting, cloning oneself, or calling fireballs to rain down on the enemy. Ergo ninjas do have souls, I think.

Charmy... She's irresistible every time she dons that smile she dons whenever she is saying something very silly and knows it.
Posted Image

Lovelitude - All about Aichan and her web talk show Ichigo ichie

#19 Meetzorp

Meetzorp

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:24 AM

She's very cute and she hates to lose.

Sounds like a winning combination to me. I like that she has her hair long and dark once again. It suits her much better than that strange 1960s bouffant thing she was doing for a while.

#20 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:31 PM

I demand this thread has more life! :santa: Gonna have to dig out some pics to get some more life in here methinks :santa:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users