• Please log in to reply
3933 replies to this topic

#3901 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:46 AM

Another video subtled by Mat Swedling (this guy deserves a big thanks).

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3902 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:14 AM

Charmy publish again in her blog. :w00t:

nlXtFfO.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...2432069953.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3903 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 03:58 PM

Rika has a birthday event today, the first one in 3 years.
UMp1YYD.jpg
ny8neY6.jpg

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3904 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:15 PM

She's so pretty !!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#3905 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:23 AM

^^Still looked as the same as her debut days...

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#3906 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 11:25 AM

Or even better. :arrow:

#3907 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:49 AM

Rika cheer up girls to go in for Morning Musume auditions. She talks about her own auditions in 2000 and tell us how she send a cassette tape singing. :ongaku:

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...2439613677.html

#3908 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:57 AM

If only the current auditionees weren't a generation out from knowing what a cassette tape was  :gitaa:  XD

#3909 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:22 AM

Lend me your ears, young people... This is a cassette tape. People used this things to record sounds. It was a secuential type of recording, so you didn't have direct access to an especific part of the recording. :P

PhlFeO8.jpeg

But this is a part for the beautiful Rika Ishikawa, so I found this video with the making of a photobook.

https://www.dailymot...om/video/xboh90

#3910 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:20 AM

Lend me your ears, young people... This is a cassette tape. People used this things to record sounds. It was a secuential type of recording, so you didn't have direct access to an especific part of the recording. :P

PhlFeO8.jpeg

But this is a part for the beautiful Rika Ishikawa, so I found this video with the making of a photobook.

https://www.dailymot...om/video/xboh90

You forgot to mention the relationship between the cassette and the pencil.

Wish I could hear that cassette now.

#3911 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:26 AM

I found that the korean idol Jeonghwa (From group EXID) looks a lot like Rika ¿What do you think?

04HECNY.jpeg

And in motion, she looks more alike

A video of younger Rika to compare...

#3912 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 02:56 AM

I think no one posted before.  Charmy was a guest of this game show:

The show itself is pretty funny and the CG host also called her Charmy as well.

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#3913 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:28 AM

DERO was a great show.

Her last input in her blog was in April, she said she was more confident like mother, and that she wants to publish more in the blog... but untill now. ^_^

fxNs6iM.png

#3914 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:49 AM

Probably not the best cover of Morning Coffee, but we love Rika. ^_^

#3915 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:42 PM

Rika meets her v-u-den's partner Erika Miyoshi to know her daughter Anela. The girl was born in January, 19th, the same birthday than Ishikawa-san.

Erika-Miyoshi-YRika.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...2546996447.html

#3916 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:39 PM

So apparently Rika has announced she and hubby are pregnant with their 2nd child, which is due in January.  :good: Grats Charmy

#3917 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:42 PM

Wow! great news, Congratulations, Charmy (and thanks, Sukibeam)

#3918 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 02:30 PM

Because StellaFleure made a status update about not providing sources for news updates, here is an English-language source

https://www.tokyohiv...her-second-baby

And if that isn't enough, here is the blog post in question

https://ameblo.jp/is...2543443944.html

#3919 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 04:28 PM

The baby was born in January 11th, a boy without any problem. Since then she has not publish anyting in her blog.

#3920 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 10:30 AM

The last entry in her blog is from September. She put this picture and said with humour that she make the v signal over her forehead to hide the hair loss because giving birth ^_^

RikaPost.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/is...2621950841.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users