Im surprised she didnt have one yet
but shes one of my favorites :angry:

Posted Image

Nickname: Megu, Meguru, Muramura

Bloodtype:A

Birthday: June 6, 1992

Birthplace: Saitama Prefecture, Japan

Height: 152.4 cm

Audition Song: "Pittari Shitai X'mas!" (Pucchimoni)

Hello! Project Groups:
Hello! Project Kids (2002-2006)
ZYX (2003)
°C-ute (2005-2006)
Shuffle Groups:
2004: H.P. All Stars
2005: Sexy Otonajan

2004 Daihyakka
Hobby: Exercising

Special skill: Hurdles and dancing

Strong point: Not giving up and doing things till the end

Weak point: Getting mad easily

Habit: Saying "tte yuu kaa" before every word

Favorite color: Black and white

Favorite flower: Hydrangea

Disliked thing/thing to do: Drawing

Scared of: Monsters!

Favorite movie: "The Matrix"

Favorite book: "Kiri no Mukou no Fushigi na Machi"

Favorite word: "Konjou" (will power/guts)

Favorite season: Summer

Favorite food: Strawberries

Least favorite food: Vegetables...

Favorite song: "Choo Choo TRAIN" (EXILE)

Charm point: Eyes and my overlapped teeth
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#2 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:41 PM

I was about to start one, but you beat me to it :P

Undoubtedly my favourite kid. She had a quickly developing singing talent (She kept up with Miki and Miyabi in Sexy Otonojan, quite an accomplishment), she was cute, funny, and thee best dancer in Kids, bar none. She was just so into it, like when she did back up for Gottsuan for Please Go On at the Natsu 2005 concert.

And I don't want offend Maiha fans, but her loss to Berryz wasn't half as felt as Megumi's to C-ute. With Megumi gone, I honestly believe it's what lead to Airi's current dominance of the group. Megumi was a good balance, between Airi and Maimi, and the three of them together was undoubtedly the best lead three any group has had in my opinion. But with her gone, Maimi got shoved back a little, Mai to the front a little ( a positive, in some respects), and Airi to way out front and center.

Sorely missed :angry:

I only go - UP! UP!

#3 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:41 PM

Ah, ya beat me. I was going to start one myself.

Even before I liked H!P kids, I really liked Megumi. She was a really good singer. She was also one of the first members in c-ute that I noticed (when I actually started watching c-ute's videos instead of hearing or seeing Megumi outside of c-ute).

My dream trio would be Megumi, Airi, and Aibon singing together ( :angry: ). I think they were the best (or had the potential to be) singers H!P's ever had.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#4 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:55 PM

She was my 2nd Favorite Member of °C-ute. I think Tokaikko Junjou would fits her very well and she would sing the Lead parts with Airi together. Ah i miss her so much :angry: she is now 15 Years old

#5 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:59 PM

Megumi was a big talent, no doubt there. It's a shame that she is not in H!P anymore. Wonder if C-ute would have taken a different direction if she still was in it?

#6 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:03 PM

Sakura Chirari... wouldn't really have fit Megumi vocally. She'd do the cute image well, but I doubt vocally she would have been a big presence. Similar to Ooki na AI.

Meguru Kisetsu, she would have handled Kanna's lines with Airi without a doubt, and possibly even taken Maimi's solo lines (It's hard to distinguish which was more intended for promotion, I think her, but it's idle speculation)

Megumi would have owned Tokaikko Junjou. Soku Dakishimete is primarily remembered by several people as being Megumi's song, since she sounded and looked great, and style wise, they're pretty similar. And she would have danced very well to it too ^_^

I only go - UP! UP!

#7 timothy

timothy

:)

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:26 AM

my fave c-ute member <3 too bad she left just before their career started to take off into mainstream. she caught my eye in zyx with her voice <3

btw i dont see how this thread'll be too active since shes's gone though... <3 who knows we can hope she might return someday to H!P?

^totally agree wit u there, she woulda fit tokaiko junjou perfectly.

#8 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:37 AM

It's almost been a year since Megu graduated. <3
Posted Image

#9 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:45 AM

While it's true that Megumi graduated (or just plain left. I mean she didn't even get a graduation ceremony :) ), and chances are she won't return. But we can discuss her performance as a H!P Kis here, and as you said, maybe one day, she will return. With Konno back, I refuse to rule much out anymore, bar Kago's return XD

Megumi's image was healthily between "cool" and "cute", and Tokaikko Junjou would've let her capatalize on the "cool" side. The entire attitude between that PV and song just seem very her. Like the way she delivers her first line of Soku Dakishimete in the PV "Watashi ni datte" and this little quirk of her head that was just all attitude XD

Hard to believe a year's gone already. Technically speaking, I had just become a fan when she graduated/left, so that was my first experience of the process. I didn't realise till later what a big loss she was, since I was still putting names to faces. :(

I only go - UP! UP!

#10 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:47 AM

While it's true that Megumi graduated (or just plain left. I mean she didn't even get a graduation ceremony :) ), and chances are she won't return. But we can discuss her performance as a H!P Kis here, and as you said, maybe one day, she will return. With Konno back, I refuse to rule much out anymore, bar Kago's return :(

Maybe she didn't want one. It seemed like she wanted to get out of H!P as soon as possible. XD
Posted Image

#11 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:57 AM

True, true. But what was done to her was a huge invasion of privacy. If I was a H!P girl, I'd be hella scared of the wotas, especially if they were following me and taking pictures of me :) I respect her for putting her personal comfort and principles ahead of what was a very promising career, in the same way I do Maiha for choosing her education.

I only go - UP! UP!

#12 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:03 AM

Not all of the wota are like that. Most of them got mad at the guy who took the picture of Megu.
Posted Image

#13 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:04 AM

When I first got into C-ute, Megumi was my favorite member and a day later I realized that she had already left a year ago. =\ Soku Daikishimete will never be the same without her voice. :)

Posted Image

#14 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:11 AM

That's what I mean by it was her song :) A lot of people love her vocal in that song, and I'm one of them. MaiMai doesn't do a bad job, but those are Megumi's lines, pretty untouchable. :(

I only go - UP! UP!

#15 bear107

bear107

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 673 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:01 AM

Not all of the wota are like that. Most of them got mad at the guy who took the picture of Megu.

lol true dat. They beat up a guy at a Berryz concert because they thought he was the one who took the pic. XD

#16 Aggisú

Aggisú

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 369 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:34 AM

Has the sparkliest eyes ever.

She really stood out to me for that. :0

I was sad when I realized she wasn't in H!P anymore when I discovered °C-ute..
Posted Image

#17 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:40 AM

Why did she graduate?

#18 bear107

bear107

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 673 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:11 AM

She said she wanted to focus on school,but also, there were pictures that surfaced on the web with her and a boy. So that was probably a factor

#19 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:55 AM

Yeah, so the prevalent ideas are that it was because she was forced out for having a boyfriend, because she really did want to continue on with school, because she was afraid of stalkers and the like, or some combination thereof.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#20 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:02 AM

Meguru~
Posted Image
Posted Image
her "zutto daisuki" line in Shiroi Tokyo :bad: <3

I think a huge reason why C-ute is getting pushed to the front this year (three singles and three concerts, one athletic event and of course Magical cutie tour) is because Megu was such an important loss to C-ute, there wasn't any other choice but to make them really big. And yeah, they're accomplishing it. .
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users