• Please log in to reply
11389 replies to this topic

#11301 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:26 PM

I wonder if it's the same for girls, I will try to ask Yaguchi if I found her.

Anyway, looking in Google "japanese girl having sex" doesn't found that video, just saying.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#11302 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 04:06 PM

I think this is the video, it got deleted off Asian Boss for some reason - which might be why you couldn't find it.

I'm a bit busy now so I can't help find the timestamp for when she talks about it, sorry!

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#11303 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:03 PM

Does it really matter?  It's her life, not ours'.  What business do we have commenting on the life of someone who is otherwise a complete stranger?  (I'm back from language learning experience in Japan, btw.  It didn't really work out).

#11304 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 05:08 PM

Japanese is a hard language to learn, ZetaCron, don't give up. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#11305 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 08:07 AM

Well, I just know Chisato is still around, lurking in the background. Her good friend Ren's last Insta post was this pic of Bra. If Ren is hanging out with Bra, then she's hanging out with Chisa.

#11306 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 09:24 AM

xxx

#11307 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 10:20 PM

I don't do Japanese at all but from the translator thing, I think this is saying Chissa is getting married:

https://headlines.ya...B4EHKWaW3ubPRa8

#MAGA

#11308 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:40 AM

Yes! Her engagement was just announced to the bicyclist she's been seeing. She's moving to the Kansai region, where his family is from.

#11309 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 05:24 AM

I thought he was married, which was the whole reason it was a scandal? Or is this someone else?

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#11310 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 06:04 AM

Same guy.

They started dating while he was married and was already in the process of getting divorced when the story broke.

#11311 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 06:11 AM

Ah right. Thanks for clearing that up.

Well I hope she's happy :)

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#11312 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 10:37 AM

I hope she'll be happy. I hope this love is worth these news and story. I mean he was married and divorced because of Chisato. ^_^  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#11313 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 07:42 PM

I smell pregnancy in the air XD

#11314 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 09:08 PM

I guess that's semi-good news indeed. I hope the relationship will be stable. 

From selfish fan perspective I guess we can now kiss goodbye hope seeing her on stage again. He is rich so she doesn't need to work/perform for living any more.

#11315 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 10:12 AM

They started dating while he was married and was already in the process of getting divorced when the story broke.

I'm confused now, was he in the PROCESS of divorcing then? Because I had understood the divorce was a result of the scandal... If it's the former, then I guess that'd change my opinion on the subject a bit. Not that it matters to her personal life but I'm still her fan from her H!P days so...

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#11316 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:36 PM

^^

I don't think that the fact that he is rich definitely determines that she won't perform again.
Idols and performers don't do it only for the money, they are doing it mainly because they love to perform. Also, not every woman likes to be dependant on her husbend. It's not 1940 lol.. Chisa was succesful in C-ute and she has good personality for TV. The only reason I thought she maybe won't be back is this vague scandal..

#11317 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 11:02 PM

^^

He was in the process of getting a divorce when the story broke at the beginning of July 2019 and Chissa suspended her activities in April likely because she knew the news would be coming out soon, but, it's been alleged that they started dating as far back as early 2018 as Chissa had been spotted at some bicycle races.

So it's more than likely that the affair is the cause of the divorce.

#11318 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:15 PM

Risako gets knocked up by a jobless comedian, Chisato is a homewrecker...what's with the H!P Kids' luck with men?

#11319 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 10:21 AM

"what's with the H!P Kids' luck with men?"  

Probably nothing more than any woman in the world, why ?

#11320 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:58 AM

I'd imagine most of the woman wouldn't call marriage with millionaire exactly bad luck. 

I just finished setting up my first dedicated DIY PLEX HTPC server and converted all Okai/C-ute concert DVD/BDs into digital format.

So going trough concert library now makes me even more miss her stage performances.

Her last FC solo concert performances were a lot of fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users