• Please log in to reply
11389 replies to this topic

#11281 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 07:43 PM

Hmm... Disappointment in her for entering a relationship with a married man aside, I have to agree with what someone said... I just think surely Chissa can find something better? I mean, it's cool if they liked each other personality-wise (forgetting the whole "married with kids" thing) but I don't understand why some people think it's worth it to get into so much trouble for someone. He looks older, again, has responsibilities... He's not even that attractive if you want to get superficial (which I am not one for but... yeah). Chissa's young, funny, super pretty... She really could have found someone else that loves her and cannot get her into this kind of trouble. Sigh. I have no idea why the husband decided to cheat but that doesn't leave a great impression on me either, he could easily do the same to her.

And wow, crazy to think the wife can actually seek monetary compensation for this. Yea, she has every right to be mad but didn't know that was a thing in Japan. You learn something new every day.

If only romance was rational. But of course it's not so this kind of thing happens. I just hope it doesn't get even messier.

Chisa wouldn't be the only former HP to be sued by a wife for an affair, Kago went through the same thing. Maybe she was so scandal plagued though that it kind of went forgotten.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#11282 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 11:49 PM

All this time I thought she was a lesbian and had a crush on Mai.

#11283 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 12:57 AM

Many come back from these scandals. Hell, Maki just came back from hers.

#11284 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:15 AM

Can she even come back? Her value probably tanks with this.

Yaguchi did far worse imo and she ended up coming back.  It may take time though.

Yaguchi was actually popular.

#11285 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 12:00 PM

As has been said, if he's already cheated on his current wife, does Chisato somehow think she has immunity from him doing it to her in the future?

This hasn't even been 100% confirmed yet!

#11286 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 05:41 AM

Yeah, until this becomes "official" news, I'm going to reserve judgement. What I do know is that Mitani is 30 years old and earned $2.3 million last year. Unsure if he only has one child or four, I've heard both.

#11287 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:04 AM

I was thinking about this today and it occured to me that she's spent most of her formative years around girls, right?  I mean, sure there's male staff, but maybe she just likes male company and is only just discovering this now?  Put the affair part aside for one minute, and this is a whole new experience for her (that we know of).  She's still discovering that side of herself that interacts with males outside of professional interaction.  Yes, I do remember that her and some others got 'caught' with some guy friends while she was still in C-ute (not long after Mai was 'caught' walking home with an old school friend she hadn't seen in a while).  Honestly, I think a part of it at least is that she's only just now discovering that she likes male company.

#11288 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:44 AM

Hmm... Disappointment in her for entering a relationship with a married man aside, I have to agree with what someone said... I just think surely Chissa can find something better? I mean, it's cool if they liked each other personality-wise (forgetting the whole "married with kids" thing) but I don't understand why some people think it's worth it to get into so much trouble for someone. He looks older, again, has responsibilities... He's not even that attractive if you want to get superficial (which I am not one for but... yeah). Chissa's young, funny, super pretty... She really could have found someone else that loves her and cannot get her into this kind of trouble. Sigh. I have no idea why the husband decided to cheat but that doesn't leave a great impression on me either, he could easily do the same to her.

And wow, crazy to think the wife can actually seek monetary compensation for this. Yea, she has every right to be mad but didn't know that was a thing in Japan. You learn something new every day.

If only romance was rational. But of course it's not so this kind of thing happens. I just hope it doesn't get even messier.

Chisa wouldn't be the only former HP to be sued by a wife for an affair, Kago went through the same thing. Maybe she was so scandal plagued though that it kind of went forgotten.

Yeah, I know, but at least how I see it, if I meet a married man, no matter what I just won't let myself get closer before any feelings can bloom, it's that sort of thing (unless she didn't know... but then again, he's a public personality so I'd say that possibility flies right through the window). But, anyway, that's just me. Still, I've seen or heard countless cases and I really wonder: do they somehow think they're gonna fare better around a person who is blatantly cheating on someone else? Yeah, don't get it, even if love can be irrational it seems like a suicidal mission for your own emotional stability. Even if we leave morality out, it just seems so unappealing, especially if you're a young person with lots of other options.

Ah, I just hope whatever happens that Chissa can grow from this experience (if it even gets confirmed). Wouldn't like to see her personal life become an even greater hot mess from now on.

And I don't think I had heard that particular detail about Aibon's own scandal with a married man. I became a fan much later and have never felt like digging deeper about certain OG, including Aibon, I just knew the superficial side of all her scandals. Interesting to know this about Japanese law.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#11289 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:13 PM

They seem very comfortable with males. See Airi's I-Turn Line Live.

#11290 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:38 PM

I was thinking about this today and it occured to me that she's spent most of her formative years around girls, right?  I mean, sure there's male staff, but maybe she just likes male company and is only just discovering this now?  Put the affair part aside for one minute, and this is a whole new experience for her (that we know of).  She's still discovering that side of herself that interacts with males outside of professional interaction.  Yes, I do remember that her and some others got 'caught' with some guy friends while she was still in C-ute (not long after Mai was 'caught' walking home with an old school friend she hadn't seen in a while).  Honestly, I think a part of it at least is that she's only just now discovering that she likes male company.

The girls have a private life. I highly doubt that she hardly interacted with the male sex. Only in group effect was she surrounded by girls but that's work. They go to school and have a life outside of work.

#11291 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:38 AM

I know how awful this sounds this day and age, bu t aren't idols by definition trained to please mostly male audience? So they should know thing or two how to navigate around men.

#11292 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:37 PM

Yeah, but work colleagues is one thing, and classmates is another thing, and casual friendship is something else again.  In terms of the way you interact with those people in terms of socially defined boundaries, I mean.

I never said anything about any of them feeling uncomfortable around males.  Please don't read into things what isn't there to be read in the first place.

What I was basically trying to say in a nutshell is now that she's (basically) no longer in the entertainment industry, she can live a 'normal' life, and given the pop-star life she was leading before, this is probably something new and exciting for her.  (or as 'normal' of a life as an ex-pop star can lead, anyway ~)

Now I'm wondering about a whole bunch of different things such as socially defined boundaries and various perspectives on normalcy ... but that's a whole other conversation.

#11293 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 04:09 AM

But, anyway, that's just me. Still, I've seen or heard countless cases and I really wonder: do they somehow think they're gonna fare better around a person who is blatantly cheating on someone else? Yeah, don't get it, even if love can be irrational it seems like a suicidal mission for your own emotional stability. Even if we leave morality out, it just seems so unappealing, especially if you're a young person with lots of other options.

But now at the age of 25 she will have 2.3M options per year to ponder :ph34r:

I have heard the reasoning many times that "once a cheater always a cheater" but I don't know how true it is. The dude could really have been stuck in a terrible relationship. We all grow, some of us take longer than others to reach our Final Form. Hopefully it's only one step-kid.

Airi says:

Chissa, I like your new man, but prepare to defend yourself from Ultra Bitch Attack. Stay sharp.

img20190621114523765s.jpg

#11294 GrayScales

GrayScales

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:00 AM

TIF2017-1-635.jpg

Somebody had to make a conscience decision to include a TIF 2017 clip of Chisato in this promo digest video for TIF 2019 and it might be to support her or it might be to poke a stick in somebody's eye.

#11295 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 04:50 AM

Or the editor honestly doesn't know anything.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#11296 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:34 PM

Asuna posted to Instagram that Chisa's pet dog, Pantsu, has passed away.

#11297 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 10:47 AM

Probably lots of pet dogs comes from similar years, and that is why they are dying so close lately. :unsure: 

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#11298 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:16 PM

Just came by the topic after a few months so learning about the issue only now.
I'm just wishing she can come back and do what she wants.
Other than that no judgment on anything, as I don't know shit about the ongoing facts around.

#11299 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 11:11 PM

Hmmmm............is Chisato modelling for Asuna's clothing line now?

Attached Files

#11300 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:00 AM

I need to look for a video where a Japanese girl was interviewed and she said that having sex with someone not your wife is seen ok as long as love is not involved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users