• Please log in to reply
11389 replies to this topic

#21 reina*

reina*

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

Sorry! You guys are right it is Massa <3 my bad but I am glad you guys enjoyed it!! ^_^ Posted Image I think at times Chisato can look girlie but her tomboy side really suits her

#22 irish_robz

irish_robz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:19 AM

I'd like to describe her as: "spy from Johnny's Entertainment who can do samba on the soccer pitch" :lol:

Posted Image

Edit: Done, sorry about that, m-m :sob:

#23 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:08 AM

no wonder that my traffic is increasing so fast...why do you hotlink my stuff? :sob: please remove it and upload it somewhere else
edit: i renamed it so the link doesn't work anymore

mai's revenge!! remember when chisato tackled her in that interview? now mai showed her cruel side :lol:
Posted Image

#24 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:17 AM

no wonder that my traffic is increasing so fast...please don't hotlink my stuff. please remove it and upload it somewhere else ;)

mai's revenge!! remember when chisato tackled her in that interview? now mai showed her cruel side ^^;
Posted Image

Oh man thats nasty of Mai :lol:... you know how heavy those balls are XD but I guess Chisato is alright.. shes a tough girl :)

Chisato is my 2nd fav member from Cute :D I see her as a fun and friendly girl who Mai adores soo much. Shes funny too and her smile is one of the sweetest in H!P. I'm wishing for her that she'll growup to be a very successful idol.

If one song I'd like to hear Chisato sing again it would be Country Road, the song that she did for her audition. I'd just like to hear how much shes grown since then.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#25 puffypancake

puffypancake

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1595 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:00 AM

If one song I'd like to hear Chisato sing again it would be Country Road, the song that she did for her audition. I'd just like to hear how much shes grown since then.

My boyfriend is somewhat obsessed with C-ute because of that audition video. Country Road is one of his favorite songs (he loves Whispers of the Heart). She was super cute singing that song.

gabby2014_zps75e0ccfd.jpg

#26 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:08 AM

I <3 that song too!

I would pick to have her sing the rest of Ukare Mode though

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#27 bear107

bear107

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 673 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:36 AM

mai's revenge!! remember when chisato tackled her in that interview? now mai showed her cruel side <3
Posted Image

lol, but Chisato hadn't turned her head, she would have been just fine

#28 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:33 AM

no wonder that my traffic is increasing so fast...why do you hotlink my stuff? <3 please remove it and upload it somewhere else

mai's revenge!! remember when chisato tackled her in that interview? now mai showed her cruel side ^^;
Posted Image

XD LOLZ
I remember Chisa getting hit with a snowball, and then getting pushed or kicked? in the Flets camera...Why are they so mean to Chisa? ^^;
Shes so cute, how can ppl be so hilariously cruel to her? XD

#29 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:35 AM

mai's revenge!! remember when chisato tackled her in that interview? now mai showed her cruel side <3

Aww, poor Chisa. ^^;
Posted Image

#30 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:40 PM

I remember Chisa getting hit with a snowball, and then getting pushed or kicked? in the Flets camera...Why are they so mean to Chisa? ^

Maybe because they think shes the only one who can take the punishment since shes the tomboyish one. In the flets vid she was laughing after getting pushed to the floor hard, if that was any of the other girls i think they would've been crying instead :P

I think chisa's looking more and more girly as time goes by, but that progress kinda got halted when they made her look like tom sawyer in tokaikko ^^;

#31 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:12 PM

Ok, I figure I need to make my mark on this thread since Chia is my favorite girl in C-ute. I think a lot of people base their favorites on looks. Sure Airi is cute, adorable, yadda yadda and don't get me wrong I love all the H!P girls, but Chisa just seems to be the one that has the most character and fun. She's unique and quirky at the same time. Most of all, she has the best laugh hands down! I'm not sure why, but her laugh just resembles my laugh the most. I hate when people try to cover up their laugh or are extremely quiet about it. You should just let it out, and not only not, make sure everyone in a three block radius will hear you. There's nothing more than a good stress reliever to hear someone laugh like that.

Also, I think the reason I like her so much is because she reminds me of my current gf. She plays soccer and mentally, she thinks like a guy, but physically she can dress up to be very beautiful (when she wants to), but you would not catch her dead in a dress that's for sure.

All in all, when Chisa smiles I just want to squeeze one of her cheeks! She's so cute. Along the lines of singing and I've said this in the past, I think she has a great voice. She can hit a large range of octaves from either high to low. I'm sure some of you have seen this. I just hope she's given more opportunity to refine her voice and showcase her talent!!

On another note, in that video clip where Maasa pushed Chisa. What is up with that? I never could find a clip where it showed another angle, so I don't know who really pushed her. I just read what other people said. But I just wanted to know was she pushed as a joke? If not, and someone was being mean, then I will not like that person forever.

Also, LOL at Mai. I think maybe those two will turn out to be real cats and dogs as they get older. I think it'll be fun to watch.

#32 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:10 PM

On another note, in that video clip where Maasa pushed Chisa. What is up with that? I never could find a clip where it showed another angle, so I don't know who really pushed her. I just read what other people said. But I just wanted to know was she pushed as a joke? If not, and someone was being mean, then I will not like that person forever.

Here is the whole vid. with everything that happened before she was pushed. I do thikn that Maasa did it as a joke.

Also, LOL at Mai. I think maybe those two will turn out to be real cats and dogs as they get older. I think it'll be fun to watch.

Yes, Mai and Chisa is the new funny couple. :P

#33 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:00 AM

no wonder that my traffic is increasing so fast...why do you hotlink my stuff? :( please remove it and upload it somewhere else

mai's revenge!! remember when chisato tackled her in that interview? now mai showed her cruel side :(
Posted Image

That made me laugh quite a bit. Her reaction afterwards is priceless <3
Posted Image

#34 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:04 AM

She's Yossies successor and in my opinion in near future her tomboyish style will be even cuter than Yo's.

by the way her newest style (braces n beret) suits perfertly to her

#35 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:27 AM

Here is the whole vid. with everything that happened before she was pushed. I do thikn that Maasa did it as a joke.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASR_9qa5WE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASR_9qa5WE</a>

I don't see how some people could say confidently that Sato was pushed. From that vid clip I couldn't see any hands push Sato. What was on the vid was Sato suddenly falling backwards. I could never begin to claim that one of the H!P kids was so mean to push another girl on purpose. Its just not like them.

From what I saw this is what I think happened. Sato at the time is pretty small. Its even hard to keep her in the camera's focus. You see the girls were hyper playing with the video camera. The girl holding the camera keeps moving it around and the girls were just running around to get into view. Right before Sato fell (@2:20), she ran out from the camera frame. I bet what happened was one of the girls backed into Sato while Sato was running thus causing her to bounce off backwards and down on the floor. Or else why would Sato cover her face in embarassment and laughing hard XD

I remember Chisa getting hit with a snowball, and then getting pushed or kicked? in the Flets camera...Why are they so mean to Chisa? ^

Maybe because they think shes the only one who can take the punishment since shes the tomboyish one. In the flets vid she was laughing after getting pushed to the floor hard, if that was any of the other girls i think they would've been crying instead XD

I think chisa's looking more and more girly as time goes by, but that progress kinda got halted when they made her look like tom sawyer in tokaikko ^^;

Lets don't forget that C-ute has 2 tomboys ;) The other is, the one and only, Maimi, the captain, herself is a tomboy.
Here is Maimi during her audition.
Posted ImagePosted Image

and to stay on topic here is Sato's
Posted Image
I've got to say this, even at that young age (during the auditions) Sato likes to make people happy, here she is singing a children song or rhyme (I think) to Tsunku. The other kids were nervous and can hardly speak loud enough but Sato is so relaxed XD
Posted Image

and this is a vid on YouTube I found, C-ute in a concert with Sato in focus. can someone tell me the song title. I don't know this song ^^; It is a cute performance by C-ute :) Sato looks great here and her singing technic is similar to Yoshi where she lyp-sync to the other members parts.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#36 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:02 AM

Well even in that video clip, you really can't see Massa's face at all. So it's difficult to tell whether it was intentional or not. Anyways, regardless, if anyone pushes Chisa like that in the future I will have your head!! :)

#37 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:03 AM

and this is a vid on YouTube I found, C-ute in a concert with Sato in focus. can someone tell me the song title. I don't know this song :c03: It is a cute performance by C-ute :lol: Sato looks great here and her singing technic is similar to Yoshi where she lyp-sync to the other members parts.

Song is Every day yeah! Kataomoi from Cutie Queen Vol. 1 album.

I've ripped to mp3s a few C-ute concerts performances, been listening to them carefully, and IMO Chisa sounds the best of them all. Bokura no Kagayaki is such a difficult song and she did it flawlessly in Haru Golden concert.
Spoiler

All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#38 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

Btw, in that .gif where Chisa gets whacked on the head by the ball, everyone should watch what Mai was doing. It was like "WOOHOO, HEAD SHOT!! Quick! grab the ball and lets try that again!". haha

#39 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:30 PM

Sato <3
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#40 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 06:10 PM

Really like the 5th pic, she looks very tomboyish yet really cute at the same time :)

After watching her sing romantic ukare mode(again), ive finally cemented chisa as my no.1 in c-ute(in terms of voice anyway) :D Too bad the performance was really short.

Has she done any other solo performances other than that one and the one in hello pro hour? Cuz i really wanna hear her sing solo again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users