• Please log in to reply
516 replies to this topic

#21 Ripusu-Sama

Ripusu-Sama

Charles! Bad boy!

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:28 AM

^^;!!! YAY Erika has her own THREAD YAY!!! I'm so happy! Erika is with out a doubt my favorite from VUDEN!
To add about her not being noticed... well I have to disagree... I believe Yui is the underdog of the group... erika has gotten leads left and right and in the concerts she is an active singer... usually getting lots of solo lines. She got Goto's lines for MR. Moonlight in the winter concert (1 example).

Erika's cute, down to earth... has straight teeth (come on we all know she's in the minority when it comes to that <3) great voice, looks good a bikini... and has a hot bod even if she is small chested, was the only happy one in Kachoii ze (yui was jelouse and Rika needed hug) LOL... is a main vocal in several VUDEN songs.... she's basically sub leader of the group... and and and she's awesome! I love erika... she seems like she would fit nicely with MM but it's better that she ended in VUDEN, more exposure that way. Personally I think she's doing pretty good in H!P... I don't think she's under rated at all.
Top 5 H!P Members in my list: 1: Ogawa Makoto 2: Nakazawa Yuko 3: Ishikawa Rika 4: Niigaki Risa 5: Michishige Sayumi
I'M NOW AN OFFICIAL SAYU BLOG ADDICT
Generations come and go but GOKKIES are for ever
Risa Niigaki: The only one that truly embodies Morning Musume
Best Uta Doki! clicky
Favorite Sempais from H!O: Himalia, Celedam, FumikoH, Demanding More Makoto

#22 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:16 AM

You are quite right about the teeth part. I'd say Erika probably has the best teeth in H!P. :huh:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I was going to post some pictures of Erika that I've never posted before, but, as it turns out, my computer with those pictures (and most of my other H!P pictures)'s harddrive has gone bad, and I won't be able to get them. Ever. :) ^_^
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#23 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:00 PM

In defense of my belief that Erika is the less noticed member I offer this.

This is the first time you've seen a Biyuden only concert. The girls make their entrance ...

You can't help but notice Charmy as she bounces to the front. You think "Wow, she's so genki. Damn cute too."

Then you notice Yui's "motionable" assets and you go "Whoa, who's that?!"
Then she speaks and you go "Whoa, who's that?!"

I'm not trying to say that Erika isn't genki or that she's unattractive. And she deffinately has her own assets.
But Rika and Yui's charm points are so over the top that Erika is slightly overshadowed.

Add to that the fact that Rika and Yui are both "Hey look at me!"
Rika has her different colored outfits and "strategically placed" butteryflies to make sure you notice her.
Yui has long, golden curls and of course the aforementioned "motionable" assets. You always know where she is.

In closing, of course we know who Erika is and why she is such a gem.

But how long have we been watching?

#24 Ripusu-Sama

Ripusu-Sama

Charles! Bad boy!

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 08:25 PM

In defense of my belief that Erika is the less noticed member I offer this.

This is the first time you've seen a Biyuden only concert. The girls make their entrance ...

You can't help but notice Charmy as she bounces to the front. You think "Wow, she's so genki. Damn cute too."

Then you notice Yui's "motionable" assets and you go "Whoa, who's that?!"
Then she speaks and you go "Whoa, who's that?!"

I'm not trying to say that Erika isn't genki or that she's unattractive. And she deffinately has her own assets.
But Rika and Yui's charm points are so over the top that Erika is slightly overshadowed.

Add to that the fact that Rika and Yui are both "Hey look at me!"
Rika has her different colored outfits and "strategically placed" butteryflies to make sure you notice her.
Yui has long, golden curls and of course the aforementioned "motionable" assets. You always know where she is.

In closing, of course we know who Erika is and why she is such a gem.

But how long have we been watching?

It's no surprise that happen with you ninja... considering the girls that are in constant rotation in your siggy XD (i'm just teasing)

I guess when we see if from a mans point of view I guess you're right... but once you get passed the physical (cuz everyone eventually does) you forget about them. Considering the fact that I'm straight and Female I did notice Yui's assests but sure as hell wasn't blinded by them, plus I've seen bigger. Every one who doesn't notice Rika is probably still blinded by Yui's assests and a new fan of H!P (it's hard not to notice one of the most active members of H!P like Rika). But the one that caught my attention was Erika

And as a counter point I want you to notice which member of VUDEN right now has the most posts.... it's Erika.
And when you look at blogs of H!P fans you'll see how they usually have more to say about Erika than anyone else in VUDEN.

But I'll give you this... my opinion is based on what i see from western fans... once you get eastern I really have no clue on how this unit is recieved.

I like the other members too... it's pretty well rounded group. I just think that the less acknowleged one is Yui not Erika.

@Garlix: Maybe you'll remember where you found them ^^;
Top 5 H!P Members in my list: 1: Ogawa Makoto 2: Nakazawa Yuko 3: Ishikawa Rika 4: Niigaki Risa 5: Michishige Sayumi
Best Uta Doki! clicky

#25 Muni

Muni

Where the Wild Reinyas Are~

• Senpai
  • 871 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 08:40 PM

I gotta agree with you Lips.

Actually, beeing a girl, It was hard to me noticing on Yui (well, I still don't notice her).
When seeing a v-u-den PV for the first time, of course I noticed Rika first because I alredy knew her (and she have much more screen time), but when I looked at the others Erika got my eyes right away. She's, imo, very pretty. She doesn't have Rika's and Yui's curves, but she have an awsome smile (like Garlix said, best teeth in H!P). And of course, she have the talented.
Rika may be improving and Yui is a good singer, but Erika is the best of them by far.

But why do people just don't notice her?

What Ninja-man said isn't totally wrong. The main public of v-u-den are men and they will notice these things.
But I think that the fact that Erika don't get too much attention (i.e. she doesn't have a solo photobook, she doesn't appear on TV progams as much as Rika or Yui, etc) contribuits.

#26 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:31 PM

Admitedly I am a guy, so my opnion may always be considered to slightly testosterone based.
But sexual preferences aside, Yui's hair and singing voice are definate attention getters as well.

But you both are right. We could argue back and forth and never see eye to eye on this.
I "love" Erika just as much as I do Yui and Rika. Ok Rika might have a slight advantage.
*hides his Church of Charmy membership card* <3

@Lips: Yes Erika's thread is growing, but lately because of our debate. But we are both western fans, so who knows how the home fans feel?
And as pointed out above, I conceed that I will never see Biyuden as you do.
But it is nice to know that the girls do have female fans willing to speak on their behalf.

Oh and just what is wrong with my girls? *looks at his sig* <3 :lol:

@Muni: As with Lips, we see Biyuden, and Erika differently. But I do agree that she needs more exposure. PB, radio shows, something.
I kind of wonder if perhaps she doesn't want these things. Maybe she isn't comfortable being in the spotlight without her friends.
She seems so happy and genki in the vidoes of her backstage and on "vacation" so I know it sounds weird but

... maybe she just doesn't want to.

#27 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:44 PM

Yeah, it's not really a point worth debating due largely in part to the fact that we'll never make any progress in it at all except for eventually getting irritated with one another. (All I know is that I didn't really take notice to her [I did before Yui, but I didn't pay attention to her and didn't even like her for a long time, so I'd say it counts] until long after the other two.)
Besides, we all know that I'm always right anyway, so who would want to debate it? :lol:

As for the death of my H!P collection, I can only be thankful that just about every picture I have I got from this site, so I could probably get everything back. <3

Anyway, back to Erika. I just opened her wiki.theppn page, and I found this picture of Erika that I don't remember ever seeing before. So, upstanding chap that I am, I've decided to share it with everyone.
Posted Image
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#28 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:23 AM

So, upstanding chap that I am, I've decided to share it with everyone.
Posted Image

Thanks! All people that I know from "Je m'appelle" are just as kind ^_^ ^^; ^^;
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#29 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:58 AM

^ :lol:

Well, I was gonna try to wait until the 8th to post this, but due to technical difficulties (read: me being stupid), I'm posting now. In celebration of Erika's birthday (aka burfday), I'm dedicating my 800th post to Miyoshi.
I can't find the gif I had made for this, so I'll, instead, post my favorite picture of Erika ever until then.
Posted Image
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#30 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:13 PM

I must say i never had a thing for bunny costumes. However thanks to V-u-den that soon changed especially Erika.

They did quite a few versions of that card including some Limited Edition versions that could only be bought in one shop for a very limited time. My absolute favourite version is one of those.

#31 differentstory12

differentstory12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:26 PM

Erika thread! :( :w00t:

I really like Erika, I liked her from the beginning and at first I read how alot of people liked Yui( I like Yui too) but I barely heard of Erika fans but now I see more and more Erika fans. Erika is so nice and funny, and I really love her personality. I remember seeing Yui and Erika in the pucchigames and asked myself who they were( I started liking H!P in 2006) but I started paying attention to them and loved how much they enjoyed being in the show since they always laughed and joked around. I like both Erika and Yui(and Rika ofcourse), but Erika stands out to me.

LOL I love this part in H!M where Tsuji and Erika do that reaction test LMAO man Erika was hilarious!! I couldn't stop laughing, and her reaction is exactly how I would react!! LOL I would be freaking out. LOL Erika is awesome :wub:

http://www.veoh.com/...1403476qfadhzQj :wub:
Posted Image

#32 Kantana

Kantana

Wonky worshipping wota

• Senpai
  • 1140 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:35 AM

Happy birthday, Erika-chan~ XD

@Garlix: Thanks for sharing all the great pics :) I hope the flood doesn't stop? XD

#33 Muni

Muni

Where the Wild Reinyas Are~

• Senpai
  • 871 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:17 PM

ERIKA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Keep on your excelent work on v-u-den :(

#34 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

:angry: :angry: :lol: Happy birthday to my beloved Biyuden girl :lol: ^_^ ^^;

@Garlix: Thanks for sharing all the great pics ;) I hope the flood doesn't stop? :angry:

Indeed. Especially today (Her birthday) we demand a double treat :angry:

#35 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:57 PM

:blink: :good: Otanjoubi Omedetou Erika-chan!! <3 :P

#36 「☆☆☆」

「☆☆☆」

恋のMerry-go-round

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:11 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIKA :blink:

#37 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:40 AM

I must say i never had a thing for bunny costumes. However thanks to V-u-den that soon changed especially Erika.

I usually don't care about them myself (i.e. they're nothing special to me), but Erika just looks very (very) good in that picture to me.

LOL I love this part in H!M where Tsuji and Erika do that reaction test LMAO man Erika was hilarious!! I couldn't stop laughing, and her reaction is exactly how I would react!! LOL I would be freaking out. LOL Erika is awesome :wub:
<a href="http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1403476qfadhzQj" target="_blank">http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1403476qfadhzQj</a> XD

That's probably my favorite moment involving Erika. :( I love her reaction at the end especially. XD

And I'm two days late (:P ;) ), but I'll still say
Happy birthday, Erika :(
anyway.
E: Why is my size 10 text so much smaller than, for example, Alienpyon's size 4? Or is my computer just screwing something up? :(

To make up for my paltry efforts on Wednesday, help yourself to some Erika pictures that I, myself, hadn't seen until recently trying to rebuild my collection:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
And my favorite from this set:
Posted Image

And, as an added bonus, a picture of her before she joined Biyuuden. (According to where I got this from, this is from an audition for Ryuichi Kawamura's "ultra idol duo.")
Posted Image
She even looks good without make-up. XD
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#38 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:42 AM

srry im late but ... HAPPY B-DAY ERIKA

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#39 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 10:19 AM

Why is my size 10 text so much smaller than, for example, Alienpyon's size 4?

This is size 4, indeed, but it's also bold.

Posted Image
She even looks good without make-up. :)

All the pics were lovely, but this one has got to be the best one by far!!!

She looks so dorky, I LOVE IT!!! (if she wore her glasses, this photo would score 100%)

#40 Ripusu-Sama

Ripusu-Sama

Charles! Bad boy!

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:54 PM

Why is my size 10 text so much smaller than, for example, Alienpyon's size 4?

This is size 4, indeed, but it's also bold.

Posted Image
She even looks good without make-up. :w00t:

All the pics were lovely, but this one has got to be the best one by far!!!

She looks so dorky, I LOVE IT!!! (if she wore her glasses, this photo would score 100%)

I'm thirding this! I have a new Fave Ericka pic :good:
Best Uta Doki! clicky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users