Posted Image

#62 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:09 PM

Uhm well.

@MoMo-543>> hehe a reunion sounds like a dream :sob: But why not? I wonder if Maiga buys their new cds and maybe even tries to learn some dances for this occasion?:o
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#63 AnotherWota

AnotherWota

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 336 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:13 PM

^
Well she did leave the idol world because of school so it more likely that she focus more on school work rather than idol stuff (ya know, dancing stuff).

#64 avian55

avian55

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

ya that sounds nice mabey in canda like there 3rd single
Posted Image

#65 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

@AnotherWota>> hmm i must agree with You :sob: But You cant deny that she can collect Berryz cds right?:o
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#66 AnotherWota

AnotherWota

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 336 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 09:53 PM

haha, you got me at the cd. Good point though, wonder if she had a bad relation with berryz. If good, she might continue buying Berryz CD to help her while she study. Although if she have a bad relationhip, chance are she might spread bad propaganda about Berryz.

But anyone got any news about her?

#67 timothy

timothy

:)

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

hmm... im quite rather hopeful tht maiha would participate in a berryz anniversary (5th or maybe evn 10th?) maybe not sing & stuff but talk maybe and reminisce about the old days? :whistle: itd be nice to see how she turned out. tsunku might be like "dam she should've stayed, if i knew she would become so beautiful!"

#68 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:17 AM

Happy 15th Birthday Maiha !! wish you having a happy and prosperous life after berryz .

she hasnt really made as much impact to the group compair to like megumi does for c-ute but maiha is the catalyst for berryzkobo her graduation made fans much more close together i read so much comment that some one become a fan of berryzkobo after watching maiha graduation concert she made so many fans emotionally attached to the group on that night and many casual become wota after that (not sure if tats a good thing) i bet my dog sure that hp is still recieving birthday card or gift address to maiha even today 2 years later after he graduation .. well not to drag by bad english any longer .. i'll end it here :D

and as the TS put it in the topic description " We miss you Maiha Ishimaru " we really do

with ^-^

I guess i'm one of those fans that paid more attention to berryz after i saw maiha's graduation concert. Actually, I should say that I paid more attention to Maiha after i saw the graduation concert. I remember I didn't know her that well at the beginning and always put her last on my list. But then I saw the graduation concert and how strong she was to smile through all this. She's really sweet and just ticked me off so bad that she left. *sigh*. I guess the reason the company doesn't let her come onto shows anymore is cus a lot of ppl say that there's many ppl in japan that are true fans of maiha and wants her back to h!p. So the company is afraid that if they show maiha on tv again, she might not have the chance to go back to studying like now.

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#69 AnotherWota

AnotherWota

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 336 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:03 AM

Maiha and Megumi's thread is and will be dead since nothing is really going on with those two... unless something unexpected happens (like a scandal ^_^ but then again they're normies now, go out there and get freaky on all the boys ^^; )

#70 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:28 AM

Maiha and Megumi's thread is and will be dead since nothing is really going on with those two... unless something unexpected happens (like a scandal ^^; but then again they're normies now, go out there and get freaky on all the boys XD )

Lol. I guess megumi is going to be the one getting out there and going freaky on all the boys. Maiha left cus her dad wanted her to focus full time on education, but megumi left cus she was interested in boys too much and had paparazies get her pic with another guy. That's why megumi didn't get a graduation concert

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#71 Maxis

Maxis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 606 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:02 AM

Posted Image

Memorable quotes for Meet Joe Black (1998)

[Watching the fireworks above the party before they depart]
William Parrish: It's hard to let go, isn't it?
Joe Black: Yes it is, Bill.
William Parrish: And that's life... what can I tell you.

Posted Image

[www.berryz.cn][www.hello-online.org][www.berryz-switchon.net][www.miyasub.net][www.loveberryz.net]

[www.berryzworkshop.com][www.bk-f.cn][berryzkobo.5d6d.com][www.berryz-kobo-international.com][xmorfis.net]

[WOLF]

#72 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:08 AM

That doesn't really look like Maiha :P Could be though, I'm not a die hard Maiha fan.

Here's the pretty pretty Maiha we all <3 :
Posted Image

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#73 Maxis

Maxis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 606 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:39 AM

ishimura maiha the idol .. ishimura maiha the highschool student with dorky eyeglasses that could pass me by on the street a dozen time and i would have never notice .. maiha must be laughing at me now, those people that still hasnt let her go TAT until this day there are still anonymous reports of maiha sightins on 2ch, even during FC event/tour fans still bring along her poster/photocards share rumours and stuff. like the girl that use to sit next to us during our primary school days that still surface to our thoughts from time to time ... sniff*siff*watching 5cm per second again*

[www.berryz.cn][www.hello-online.org][www.berryz-switchon.net][www.miyasub.net][www.loveberryz.net]

[www.berryzworkshop.com][www.bk-f.cn][berryzkobo.5d6d.com][www.berryz-kobo-international.com][xmorfis.net]

[WOLF]

#74 やっちん♥

やっちん♥

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2544 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:02 AM

Awww EUF thaanks! B) :P They were best friends :P awww

#75 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:26 AM

That picture is posted 4 posts up above you :P

Another REALLY pretty Maiha picture I hadn't seen before:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#76 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:52 AM

^ it is? Oh sorry. My computer didnt' show pictures when i was posting it. So then i didn't know it was posted already.

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#77 「☆☆☆」

「☆☆☆」

恋のMerry-go-round

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:01 AM

Posted Image
'
A recent purikura picture of Maiha & a friend

she doesn't look that different :good: she just looks like she's wearing more makeup

#78 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:20 AM

Let.. her... go? XD

#79 penagih_dadih

penagih_dadih

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 298 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 07:46 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!

is that really her?..she's gorgeous..huhu..miss her..really2 miss her..
n wonder who might be her friend in the pix..

#80 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:56 AM

She hasn't changed too much. She's grown a bit, I think she's rather pretty XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users