• Please log in to reply
1422 replies to this topic

#1 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:19 PM

The only graduated member, we can see her in Koinu Dan no Monogatari. Berryz was her debut, she was a member from the second row, reminded me of a little cute pig. Graduated in 2005 due to school.
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#2 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:06 PM

Hahaha Cute pig, how charming.

mak.png

#3 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:42 PM

* Special skill: Baton

Like this one?
Posted Image

Well, at least she don't have to worry about wotas. x_x

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#4 Haro!Projektu

Haro!Projektu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:00 PM

Maiha, will miss you!
!Sig size must be 600 x 150!

#5 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:45 PM

Pig/Angel H!P Kid definitely :P

She sucked at dancing, but made up for it in charm :angry:

I only go - UP! UP!

#6 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:32 AM

Haha I just realized she is the second H!P kid (at least) who is afraid of their dads :-P (so is Erika )

Is she really that bad at dancing? I've seen her have some trouble at lessons/rehearsals but she seems to have it all together come performance time

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#7 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:56 AM

Well for me whatever maiha lacked in dancing skills, she made up for in singing(well her voice anyway). I dunno but im probably one of the very few people(if not the only one :lol:) that really likes her voice, shes like my #1 in berryz in terms of singing. Her voice was very soft and sweet, kinda soothing when i think about it.

I know miya, momo and risako have the best voices in berryz but i dont know if i can listen to them for hours on end without getting a bit of a headache(no offense). Now if maiha had like a solo song, preferably a slow one, man id have that on a death loop for days haha. Of course thats never gonna happen cuz i thnk the chances of her going back to berryz is at like 0% :sob:

#8 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:27 PM

have there been any recent pictures of her? im curious
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#9 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:56 AM

Why did Maiha graduate?

Posted Image

#10 daeyoung

daeyoung

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 282 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:25 AM

i am big Fans maiha ishimura
i wish if her finish study she can come back Same As mari or other member in HIP T^T

i will post picture maiha here all i had

let's share here

ps...20 November it is birthday maiha
Berryz : Maiha & miyabi
Morning musume : 9Gen & 10 Gen

#11 daeyoung

daeyoung

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 282 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:31 AM

here pic maiha

she is the only one FAV in berryz

thai fanslubs Call her little rabbit

she is my love~!

please back to berryz koubou TT
:D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Attached Files

#12 Maxis

Maxis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:58 AM

Happy 15th Birthday Maiha !! wish you having a happy and prosperous life after berryz .

she hasnt really made as much impact to the group compair to like megumi does for c-ute but maiha is the catalyst for berryzkobo her graduation made fans much more close together i read so much comment that some one become a fan of berryzkobo after watching maiha graduation concert she made so many fans emotionally attached to the group on that night and many casual become wota after that (not sure if tats a good thing) i bet my dog sure that hp is still recieving birthday card or gift address to maiha even today 2 years later after he graduation .. well not to drag by bad english any longer .. i'll end it here ^_^

and as the TS put it in the topic description " We miss you Maiha Ishimaru " we really do

with :good:

[www.berryz.cn][www.hello-online.org][www.berryz-switchon.net][www.miyasub.net][www.loveberryz.net]

[www.berryzworkshop.com][www.bk-f.cn][berryzkobo.5d6d.com][www.berryz-kobo-international.com][xmorfis.net]

[WOLF]

#13 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:23 AM

Crap i completely forgot about my favorite member's b-day ^^; Well, happy birthday maiha :good:

I didnt really get into berryz because of maiha or her graduation(i think that was miyabi's fault :(), but she's definitely the reason why i stuck around.

Now i just wonder what her life is like, im sure she's doing pretty good with her studies(didn't she get into an elite school or something?) Maybe she even has a boyfriend now ^_^ Im sure there's a good number of guys over there in her school that can see the same charm that i saw in her.

Oh and for the love of god, does anyone have any post-berryz pics of maiha? even just one T_T I just wanna see what she looks like nowadays.

#14 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:41 AM

^I cant even decide whether i think thats her or not. If it's not her then Damn that girl looks so much like maiha, if it really is maiha then all i can say is that she's gotten prettier XD Plus it looks like she finally made a trip to the dentist XD

But if i had to make a choice right now, i'd say it aint her. From what i can see the girl doesn't seem to have any dimples which is usually very evident when maiha's smiling like that, or maybe the pic is just small so i cant see it. Plus maiha's chin gets really thin and pointy when shes smiling.

And whether that girl really is maiha or not thx anyway. You probably know that not a whole lotta' people would even be interested about anything maiha related, theres you, me, maybe one another person and.....uhmm... i think thats it <3

#15 daeyoung

daeyoung

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 282 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 02:42 AM

i think double post is okay this time.

i found a pic...it's said that this is a pic of her from november 2006:

Posted Image

i'm not quite sure if it is really her...but it's possible

that pic is her ???

where u found it ? T_T

please Give me link URL PLEASEEEEEEEEE

ps.. Do u all think she will back to berryz after she was Grandulate from her school ????

i still wish her back T_T

#16 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:13 AM

Did she really leave for studying or did they kick her out?
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#17 bear107

bear107

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 673 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:25 AM

^She didn't do anything wrong(except her dancing...jk ), I guess she really wanted to get back to her studies

#18 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 03:01 AM

^Oh, that's sad. Probably the dancing was starting to harder for her. That would be enough for me to quick.
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#19 daeyoung

daeyoung

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 282 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 06:28 PM

Did she really leave for studying or did they kick her out?

she leave from hello project because study ^^

ps... i wish she back

#20 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:48 PM

Thats understandable i guess, having to do so much work and not getting any spotlight can really get to ya.

Yeah she was a pretty crappy dancer but i dont think it was that bad lol, well ok she probably screwed up way more than the any other H!P girl out there and i think in the girls growing up dvd she even got scolded big time by their choreographer because of it(something that must've happened a lot :c03:) but dancing is something that anyone can be good at with enough practice.

Problem is, if for some miraculous she ever comes back to berryz her dancing is gonna be crappier than ever :lol: she wasn't so good to begin with, now add the lack of practice and you've got yourself one hell of a back-up dancer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users